Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

would you date a girl with kids?

elite7

Don Juan
Reaction score
once again kerpal you have provided awesome insight .shes cute not hot and 2 kids is way to many 50% of marriages end within 10 years not worth it good news shes down with being fb.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind dating the single moms who don't have their kids full time. They can't be incredibly clingy to you because they have responsibilities, but they have time that they can spend with you CHILD-FREE.

The women who have their children full time are problematic. They don't have any time for you, and their children are their priority. In other words, they can slip you into their schedule when the grandparents are feeling energetic enough to take the kids for the evening which is at most, once a week. They're okay for an occasional lay, but not much good for anything else.

All single mothers are NOT relationship material.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Even the widows?

yes even the widows. i tried it and it blew up in my face big time! lesson learned. look at it this way, it's hard enough competing with some baby daddy who's alive and isn't in the pic....now try competing with a guy whos dead and shes still in love with, combined with mourning over him. trust me, everything you do or dont do will remind her of the dead guy, she will always compare him to you and you will always lose because shes emotionally connected to him in a different way then if he was alive and "making her life hell". she will never get over the dead guy.....ever.........................EVER.

steve38

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated a few hott MILF's back in the states. Having kids brought them down to my level and it was worth the trouble. Living in Philippines now and a 40-ish guy like me doesn't have to compromise at all. Hmmmmm 18-20 year old virgin or 25 year old single mother? lol

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drdeee said:
If you ever marry a girl like that those kids will be yours, and if you ever divorce her, you'd pay child support for them. Plus there is no telling she wouldn't make 3rd 4th and 5th kids with other guys while with you. Bad catch.
Wrong, only if you were to be such a beta that you would adopt her kids would you be liable for child support. Of course, you could be on the hook for maintaining her in the style she has been accustomed to (but that only seems to be an issue if you are loaded with cash.) But of course, if you were to be the legal father of a future child - which obviously could be actually yours, or some other man's, if she were to cuckold you and you were not able to prove paternity within the proper time frame - then you would be on the hook for that child, and your child support obligation would be determined by the total need of your child, which would probably be a bit more than it would be had she not already have kids. :kick:

In general though, I have to wonder - what the f@#$ are you thinking? :eek: Are you so horny that your inability to snare a proper maiden is making you consider a mommy?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
yes even the widows. i tried it and it blew up in my face big time! lesson learned. look at it this way, it's hard enough competing with some baby daddy who's alive and isn't in the pic....now try competing with a guy whos dead and shes still in love with, combined with mourning over him. trust me, everything you do or dont do will remind her of the dead guy, she will always compare him to you and you will always lose because shes emotionally connected to him in a different way then if he was alive and "making her life hell". she will never get over the dead guy.....ever.........................EVER.
I don't think your assessment is totally correct. I have to think that the older widows (i.e., the classic widow of and old man) that are looking for a man don't have such an attitude. The ones that do have such an attitude will not be looking for a man.

Now as for younger women who have kids to take care of, I can definitely see such a woman who still loves her man and sees her children from him as his legacy will go into super "look for a beta provider" mode. However, as such a woman would be basically prostituting herself (supply sex for provisioning) even more so than the standard single mommy, I tend to think that she will be highly motivated to keep a good stepdad around (i.e., she could be the best girlfriend experience 'ho around), and would probably go as far as to allow a beta's inferior sp3rm to fertilize her egg to help seal the deal.

I think if a man is going to go the beta stepdad route, a widow could be a better option - just don't have a kid with her if you don't want to (which of course, could only be done if the man were to get a vasectomy as a women always seem to have "accidents.")