Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you be a sugar daddy to a sugar baby that doesn't let you touch her?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell all of us are guilty when we take girls out on dates and spend money and don’t even get so much as a kiss.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell all of us are guilty when we take girls out on dates and spend money and don’t even get so much as a kiss.
Many men have done away with this as a possibility. I dont want to spend a bunch of cash on any woman whose no extatic about me.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women today resent when I talk about all the expensive things I've just bought...ON MYSELF. I've dropped $1400 and $1400 on upgrades to my computer (nothing but the best) and a new desk (high quality $800 off sale) respectively. If a woman is well-to-do like me then she'll talk about how she just bought such n' such too, for instance, "I just upgraded my counter tops" to quartz from granite, remodeled walk-in closet, and new cabinets, new sink (I seriously didn't see a damn thing wrong with the old ones). If you're talking to women who can't afford next month's rent then they RESENT you for mentioning your having purchased something nice or big FOR YOURSELF.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Many men have done away with this as a possibility. I dont want to spend a bunch of cash on any woman whose no extatic about me.
It's be shown online that because they are ladies and due to the "male pay gap" men should pay. Just google it. It's utterly ridiculous.

Women today resent when I talk about all the expensive things I've just bought...ON MYSELF. I've dropped $1400 and $1400 on upgrades to my computer (nothing but the best) and a new desk (high quality $800 off sale) respectively. If a woman is well-to-do like me then she'll talk about how she just bought such n' such too, for instance, "I just upgraded my counter tops" to quartz from granite, remodeled walk-in closet, and new cabinets, new sink (I seriously didn't see a damn thing wrong with the old ones). If you're talking to women who can't afford next month's rent then they RESENT you for mentioning your having purchased something nice or big FOR YOURSELF.
A few years ago I was dating a lady and I went to get some new clothes, and she even commented on what I bought and said I never spent that on her. A different one was surprised I spend so much on a laptop five years ago. Yes, the laptop was around 1400 bucks, which is not cheap, but here's the kicker. The laptop is still with me, live and kicking, she's not. Which was the better investment?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's be shown online that because they are ladies and due to the "male pay gap" men should pay. Just google it. It's utterly ridiculous.

A few years ago I was dating a lady and I went to get some new clothes, and she even commented on what I bought and said I never spent that on her. A different one was surprised I spend so much on a laptop five years ago. Yes, the laptop was around 1400 bucks, which is not cheap, but here's the kicker. The laptop is still with me, live and kicking, she's not. Which was the better investment?
So Google recently did a male to female salary survey.

They found in their company for tgecsame positions females were paid slightly more. I suspect this is an unspoken truth in many other companies due to the propoganda. It is what it is.

Then they get mad if you refuse to eat shyt.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me thinking:

https://babe.net/2017/03/21/offered...ted-holes-inside-life-feminist-sugar-baby-472

I have to think that the sugar daddies were expecting something else, and these encounters were just first dates, with no follow-up date.
I dislike a significant portion of the female population feminists, SJW, women who publicly disrespect their husband, POISON dropping, the predisposition to bulking season, solipsism, dualistic mating strategy, seek to play house as SMV craters, etc.

Outside the novelty of smashin, what value is it for there to be had?

I go through women wuicker then I do underwear. I get bored. I am not suggesting that I smash everyone though I am on a hedonistic bender and rampage atm. This could easily change. I saying, smash or next. Not in the mood, headache, low sex drive means #next!

There's a brilliant jordan Peterson vblog. He argues women from a evo psych perspective solved the problem of choice in a mate by observation. Let the men compete for resources and pick the winner. Ideally a man who acquires resources and one willing to SHARE! This is not something i will ever do. Compete? Ya. Share with women? No.

Herein lies the beta predicament. TFM is a bright guy who cannkt pull. There's a lot of mgtow who cannot nor do they ever cate to do so. Thr incels are unable to even if they offer. The price of ***** is to high tfm argues. I agree. At 60, no kids or family, why not sugar daddy? Pay for play... Whatever.

There's varying degrees of cuck embedded in society be it marriage, playing house with cratered SMV, epiphany phase, raisin some other man's kids, sugar daddy eith no play, beta cuck provider, etc.

After X amount of game and pickup, the idea of playing house is comical. The laws need changing and until then marriage, cohabitation and children are off the table. A free thinking bachelor can get by on very little. I have seen enough of western women to enjoy solitude apart.

Smash or next. Trolling when talking srs LTR.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats lame as ****kkk.

It be like a cuck bragging about being rich or a doctor. Paint a target on your back as cuck provider.

Can fo more embedding the following discreetly rather than verbalizing nonsense.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
The sugar daddies probably think that bc the sugar babies are educated college students that it’s somehow more classy than the average backpage prositute and the sugar babies probably think a doctor or high end stock broker in Hugo Boss is classier than a truckstop john, but it’s all the same, one’s just packaged prettier.

And most of the sugar babies are sleeping with the sugar daddies.

There’s a sugar baby forum and a couple of documentaries.
Lol give link to forum

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She died never getting any of that money. Still tied up in court proceedings, appeals and rejections. She didn’t hit the jackpot at all, actually. Not that she deserved any of it anyway.
And it’s doubtful her daughter will get any either.
Sad story all around.
Reminds me of an episode of Shameless where a Russian prostitute gets engaged to a rich old demented man in adult diapers and another Russian prosittute kidnaps her and locks her in a room, to go take her place and marry the old man, who doesn’t even notice that she’s not the same girl lol.
Lol @AJ84 wtf really?

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to one of the SD sites and picked a story to read. Can't say I was all that impressed, but I wanna see more to know more about it. Not really that interested in it, however knowledge is power so I'll see how it goes.

One thing I noticed, was the woman's not wanting flirty physical contact on first meet, he did anyway and she wasn't happy about it but wanted to see him again- I was surprised @ how many women commented that she should just forget him. IDK, it sounded like typical feminist BS to me.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats lame as ****kkk.

It be like a cuck bragging about being rich or a doctor. Paint a target on your back as cuck provider.

Can fo more embedding the following discreetly rather than verbalizing nonsense.
Do I care?