When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Many men have done away with this as a possibility. I dont want to spend a bunch of cash on any woman whose no extatic about me.Hell all of us are guilty when we take girls out on dates and spend money and don’t even get so much as a kiss.
It's be shown online that because they are ladies and due to the "male pay gap" men should pay. Just google it. It's utterly ridiculous.Many men have done away with this as a possibility. I dont want to spend a bunch of cash on any woman whose no extatic about me.
A few years ago I was dating a lady and I went to get some new clothes, and she even commented on what I bought and said I never spent that on her. A different one was surprised I spend so much on a laptop five years ago. Yes, the laptop was around 1400 bucks, which is not cheap, but here's the kicker. The laptop is still with me, live and kicking, she's not. Which was the better investment?Women today resent when I talk about all the expensive things I've just bought...ON MYSELF. I've dropped $1400 and $1400 on upgrades to my computer (nothing but the best) and a new desk (high quality $800 off sale) respectively. If a woman is well-to-do like me then she'll talk about how she just bought such n' such too, for instance, "I just upgraded my counter tops" to quartz from granite, remodeled walk-in closet, and new cabinets, new sink (I seriously didn't see a damn thing wrong with the old ones). If you're talking to women who can't afford next month's rent then they RESENT you for mentioning your having purchased something nice or big FOR YOURSELF.
So Google recently did a male to female salary survey.It's be shown online that because they are ladies and due to the "male pay gap" men should pay. Just google it. It's utterly ridiculous.
A few years ago I was dating a lady and I went to get some new clothes, and she even commented on what I bought and said I never spent that on her. A different one was surprised I spend so much on a laptop five years ago. Yes, the laptop was around 1400 bucks, which is not cheap, but here's the kicker. The laptop is still with me, live and kicking, she's not. Which was the better investment?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I dislike a significant portion of the female population feminists, SJW, women who publicly disrespect their husband, POISON dropping, the predisposition to bulking season, solipsism, dualistic mating strategy, seek to play house as SMV craters, etc.I was reading this, and it got me thinking:
https://babe.net/2017/03/21/offered...ted-holes-inside-life-feminist-sugar-baby-472
I have to think that the sugar daddies were expecting something else, and these encounters were just first dates, with no follow-up date.
Thats lame as ****kkk.Women today resent when I talk about all the expensive things I've just bought...ON MYSELF. I've dropped $1400 and $1400 on upgrades to my computer (nothing but the best) and a new desk (high quality $800 off sale) respectively. If a woman is well-to-do like me then she'll talk about how she just bought such n' such too, for instance, "I just upgraded my counter tops" to quartz from granite, remodeled walk-in closet, and new cabinets, new sink (I seriously didn't see a damn thing wrong with the old ones). If you're talking to women who can't afford next month's rent then they RESENT you for mentioning your having purchased something nice or big FOR YOURSELF.
Lol give link to forumThe sugar daddies probably think that bc the sugar babies are educated college students that it’s somehow more classy than the average backpage prositute and the sugar babies probably think a doctor or high end stock broker in Hugo Boss is classier than a truckstop john, but it’s all the same, one’s just packaged prettier.
And most of the sugar babies are sleeping with the sugar daddies.
There’s a sugar baby forum and a couple of documentaries.
Lol @AJ84 wtf really?She died never getting any of that money. Still tied up in court proceedings, appeals and rejections. She didn’t hit the jackpot at all, actually. Not that she deserved any of it anyway.
And it’s doubtful her daughter will get any either.
Sad story all around.
Reminds me of an episode of Shameless where a Russian prostitute gets engaged to a rich old demented man in adult diapers and another Russian prosittute kidnaps her and locks her in a room, to go take her place and marry the old man, who doesn’t even notice that she’s not the same girl lol.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
It’s an awesome show lol.Lol @AJ84 wtf really?
Hahaha. I don’t have a link but if you google sugar baby forum things will come up.Lol give link to forum
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Do I care?Thats lame as ****kkk.
It be like a cuck bragging about being rich or a doctor. Paint a target on your back as cuck provider.
Can fo more embedding the following discreetly rather than verbalizing nonsense.