“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Would you be a sugar daddy to a sugar baby that doesn't let you touch her?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Hell all of us are guilty when we take girls out on dates and spend money and don’t even get so much as a kiss.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Hell all of us are guilty when we take girls out on dates and spend money and don’t even get so much as a kiss.
Many men have done away with this as a possibility. I dont want to spend a bunch of cash on any woman whose no extatic about me.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Women today resent when I talk about all the expensive things I've just bought...ON MYSELF. I've dropped $1400 and $1400 on upgrades to my computer (nothing but the best) and a new desk (high quality $800 off sale) respectively. If a woman is well-to-do like me then she'll talk about how she just bought such n' such too, for instance, "I just upgraded my counter tops" to quartz from granite, remodeled walk-in closet, and new cabinets, new sink (I seriously didn't see a damn thing wrong with the old ones). If you're talking to women who can't afford next month's rent then they RESENT you for mentioning your having purchased something nice or big FOR YOURSELF.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Many men have done away with this as a possibility. I dont want to spend a bunch of cash on any woman whose no extatic about me.
It's be shown online that because they are ladies and due to the "male pay gap" men should pay. Just google it. It's utterly ridiculous.

Women today resent when I talk about all the expensive things I've just bought...ON MYSELF. I've dropped $1400 and $1400 on upgrades to my computer (nothing but the best) and a new desk (high quality $800 off sale) respectively. If a woman is well-to-do like me then she'll talk about how she just bought such n' such too, for instance, "I just upgraded my counter tops" to quartz from granite, remodeled walk-in closet, and new cabinets, new sink (I seriously didn't see a damn thing wrong with the old ones). If you're talking to women who can't afford next month's rent then they RESENT you for mentioning your having purchased something nice or big FOR YOURSELF.
A few years ago I was dating a lady and I went to get some new clothes, and she even commented on what I bought and said I never spent that on her. A different one was surprised I spend so much on a laptop five years ago. Yes, the laptop was around 1400 bucks, which is not cheap, but here's the kicker. The laptop is still with me, live and kicking, she's not. Which was the better investment?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
It's be shown online that because they are ladies and due to the "male pay gap" men should pay. Just google it. It's utterly ridiculous.



A few years ago I was dating a lady and I went to get some new clothes, and she even commented on what I bought and said I never spent that on her. A different one was surprised I spend so much on a laptop five years ago. Yes, the laptop was around 1400 bucks, which is not cheap, but here's the kicker. The laptop is still with me, live and kicking, she's not. Which was the better investment?
So Google recently did a male to female salary survey.

They found in their company for tgecsame positions females were paid slightly more. I suspect this is an unspoken truth in many other companies due to the propoganda. It is what it is.

Then they get mad if you refuse to eat shyt.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I was reading this, and it got me thinking:

https://babe.net/2017/03/21/offered...ted-holes-inside-life-feminist-sugar-baby-472



I have to think that the sugar daddies were expecting something else, and these encounters were just first dates, with no follow-up date.
I dislike a significant portion of the female population feminists, SJW, women who publicly disrespect their husband, POISON dropping, the predisposition to bulking season, solipsism, dualistic mating strategy, seek to play house as SMV craters, etc.

Outside the novelty of smashin, what value is it for there to be had?

I go through women wuicker then I do underwear. I get bored. I am not suggesting that I smash everyone though I am on a hedonistic bender and rampage atm. This could easily change. I saying, smash or next. Not in the mood, headache, low sex drive means #next!

There's a brilliant jordan Peterson vblog. He argues women from a evo psych perspective solved the problem of choice in a mate by observation. Let the men compete for resources and pick the winner. Ideally a man who acquires resources and one willing to SHARE! This is not something i will ever do. Compete? Ya. Share with women? No.

Herein lies the beta predicament. TFM is a bright guy who cannkt pull. There's a lot of mgtow who cannot nor do they ever cate to do so. Thr incels are unable to even if they offer. The price of ***** is to high tfm argues. I agree. At 60, no kids or family, why not sugar daddy? Pay for play... Whatever.

There's varying degrees of cuck embedded in society be it marriage, playing house with cratered SMV, epiphany phase, raisin some other man's kids, sugar daddy eith no play, beta cuck provider, etc.


After X amount of game and pickup, the idea of playing house is comical. The laws need changing and until then marriage, cohabitation and children are off the table. A free thinking bachelor can get by on very little. I have seen enough of western women to enjoy solitude apart.

Smash or next. Trolling when talking srs LTR.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Women today resent when I talk about all the expensive things I've just bought...ON MYSELF. I've dropped $1400 and $1400 on upgrades to my computer (nothing but the best) and a new desk (high quality $800 off sale) respectively. If a woman is well-to-do like me then she'll talk about how she just bought such n' such too, for instance, "I just upgraded my counter tops" to quartz from granite, remodeled walk-in closet, and new cabinets, new sink (I seriously didn't see a damn thing wrong with the old ones). If you're talking to women who can't afford next month's rent then they RESENT you for mentioning your having purchased something nice or big FOR YOURSELF.
Thats lame as ****kkk.

It be like a cuck bragging about being rich or a doctor. Paint a target on your back as cuck provider.

Can fo more embedding the following discreetly rather than verbalizing nonsense.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
The sugar daddies probably think that bc the sugar babies are educated college students that it’s somehow more classy than the average backpage prositute and the sugar babies probably think a doctor or high end stock broker in Hugo Boss is classier than a truckstop john, but it’s all the same, one’s just packaged prettier.

And most of the sugar babies are sleeping with the sugar daddies.

There’s a sugar baby forum and a couple of documentaries.
Lol give link to forum
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
She died never getting any of that money. Still tied up in court proceedings, appeals and rejections. She didn’t hit the jackpot at all, actually. Not that she deserved any of it anyway.
And it’s doubtful her daughter will get any either.
Sad story all around.
Reminds me of an episode of Shameless where a Russian prostitute gets engaged to a rich old demented man in adult diapers and another Russian prosittute kidnaps her and locks her in a room, to go take her place and marry the old man, who doesn’t even notice that she’s not the same girl lol.
Lol @AJ84 wtf really?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
I went to one of the SD sites and picked a story to read. Can't say I was all that impressed, but I wanna see more to know more about it. Not really that interested in it, however knowledge is power so I'll see how it goes.

One thing I noticed, was the woman's not wanting flirty physical contact on first meet, he did anyway and she wasn't happy about it but wanted to see him again- I was surprised @ how many women commented that she should just forget him. IDK, it sounded like typical feminist BS to me.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Thats lame as ****kkk.

It be like a cuck bragging about being rich or a doctor. Paint a target on your back as cuck provider.

Can fo more embedding the following discreetly rather than verbalizing nonsense.
Do I care?
 
Top