Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would You Ask Out A Girl In A 'Complicated' Relationship?

To Pursue or Not To Pursue: That is the Question.

• Do it! He who hesitates, masturbates.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Wait! Play it smart before you play with your heart.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Look for another girl! This one will throw you into a whirl.

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A part of me is highly motivated to do so, but another part of me thinks that there is a greater chance of her saying "yes" if she's officially single. Then another part of me thinks that another guy is probably what is making her relationship complicated. What do you think?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's too much drama. She most likely wont leave her boyfriend for you. If she does, she will still be emotionally attached to him..

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's probably pretty lame if she's even in a "complicated" relationship. But if she goes out with you at all, either she'll end up playing you, or she'll turn out to be a hor. There is no logical way around those two alernatives.

1. Wasting your time
or
2. Hor

Kinda makes the decision obvious.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by 'ask her out?'

If you mean go on dates with roses while trading secrets and the park and swapping fleeting glances across the classroom then.......no

If you mean invite her over to 'watch a movie' that ends with you fukking her three ways from Sunday before the fifth scene.......then by all means.

Believe me.....there's nothing complicated about this situation. One likes the other and the other is toying around. It's that simple.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe me.....there's nothing complicated about this situation. One likes the other and the other is toying around. It's that simple.
That's a good point. But your hypothetical "movie" scenario also confirms what I said.