Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you ask out a girl from your sports group?

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you play at a sports club every week would you ask out one of the girls there? Baring in mind it may be awkward if she rejects you and you then see her each week at the club.

Would you risk that or no?

If you would there are a couple of girls at one of the clubs who are my age, early 20's, I would be interested relationships with and there are a couple of older women at a different one I play at that I would happily bang.

If you would risk trying for it how would you go about doing so in that environment?

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would ask her anyway. If she rejects you, then she wasn't worth your time anyway. Awkward is a perception in each individuals own mind. It doesn't have to be that way for you regardless. Ask with confidence I'm sure she'll say yes.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no risk. Zero. What are you losing? Nothing. You ask, see what happens, and if she says no, you walk in at the next meet like a fückin boss like nothing happened. Have strong character. You lost nothing, don't make things up in your mind. Trust me, the other girls won't laugh, there is nothing degrading about a man asking a female out. Good luck!

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I second no such thing as awkwardness. Ask her out but know that once you ask out one chick, word does spread and locks you out from the others based on social game so make your choice wisely.

If it doesn't work out just be friendly with her.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GettinMyMindRight said:
Would you take a sip of water if you were thirsty?
Bad analogy. Water can't reject you. Point taken though. I think we all need a IDGAF attitude

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you ask out a girl from your sports group?
I read only the title of the thread and the answer is yes.
From the way you posed the question it's easy to see that you want to do it.

Now you'll spend days and weeks pondering, asking the forum, analyzing all possible outcomes, and in the end - what? You're going to ask her out.
Afterwards you'll feel silly for thinking so much about it, because there was really no other way.

Decision-making, here you go.