"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Would this be considered acceptable??

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
I work in sales. And I had a customer that’s really cute (she also works in sales). I didn’t sell her because didn’t have the right product in my inventory. But she’s still texting me and I had to explain that I don’t have access to what she wants but can get her an appointment with someone that can. Anyway. She’s still texting on me and the question is, would it be considered unprofessional or totally okay to tell her that I’d like to take her for a drink??
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
Do not overthink this.

If she´s into you, bang her.

If you´re not sure if she´s into you, find out.
 

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
410
Reaction score
216
Age
38
Go for it. She seems to be showing interest in you beyond the interaction for the sale, right? As long as you establish it forward as outside of your job, it’s fine I think.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,030
Ask her to come talk to you face to face before you ask her out.
Don't say anything more after that.
You're risking your job with these texts because everything gets recorded.

If she shows up to see you in person, pay attention to her facial expressions and body language to see if there is a green light.
Ask her a few non-business related questions and see how she responds.
 
Last edited:
Top