"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

would I have better grades if I had a gf?

Caesar

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2001
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Location
Cloud 9
I always wondered this. I've only been on a couple date since I started college, I'm finishing up my junior year. I only have a couple friends. I only go out on Friday nights, study on the weekends. My grades are pretty decent, 3.4 ***. It would give my right hand a rest too. I do have more time without a gf, but that time is spent watching TV, etc.

Caesar
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
One word. Depends.



You might want to go out there and check out everything and experience things with women for a while or with friends before you ask this question. Trust me, because I wouldn't have asked this myself either.
 

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
they are mutually exclusive. your grades are dependent on how much work YOU put into them. if you are like me, your grades are crap ALWAYS.
 

showtime17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
i get what you're saying and i am in the same situation. yeah you might get better grades if u get laid regularly and without much effort. i am 21 and at this age i am really horny. so when i am at the library, when i am "studying" i spend most of the time watching chicks walk by and being like damm she's got big titties, i would do her...etc. if i knew i was getting laid tonight or even in a few days i might actually concentrate more on studying...being at home doesnt help either, i have no chicks here, but fukk it's internet porn time...haha...damn i need to get me some chicks
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
I feel the same way-if I had a girlfriend, then I'd get better grades. I feel something missing (sex, friends) and I know that if I had them consistently then I'd be able to focus more on school work. Without a GF, I just spend hours in front of the books in thought (or look at the girls pass by in the library...which shows desperation) , usually feeling sorry for myself and other negative thoughts. It almost happens naturally.
 
Top