Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would a girl I met once 2 years ago remember me?

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, don't worry about whether she remembers you or not. It is a very simple solution: your response would be you DON'T remember her. Make her validate herself and chase you. Not remembering her means she did not stand out to you; you will engage her hamster wheel which will work out in your favor. Likewise, if she doesn't bring it up, neither do you. Ever.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go for don't remember too, hell depending on the mood I would even say well looks like I leave a impression on you.

you guys get scared and/or worried for the most useless things, who cares if she remembers? who cares what she will think? who cares if you will be alive tomorrow or not? you should be doing you and don't care for others

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, don't worry about whether she remembers you or not. It is a very simple solution: your response would be you DON'T remember her. Make her validate herself and chase you. Not remembering her means she did not stand out to you; you will engage her hamster wheel which will work out in your favor. Likewise, if she doesn't bring it up, neither do you. Ever.
If I were single I would completely agree. The fear is if she does remember me she will remember my girl as well and could put me in a precarious situation.

I would go for don't remember too, hell depending on the mood I would even say well looks like I leave a impression on you.

you guys get scared and/or worried for the most useless things, who cares if she remembers? who cares what she will think? who cares if you will be alive tomorrow or not? you should be doing you and don't care for oers
Same response I just put above. Although the live for the moment mantra makes me want to go through with it. The logistics of doing it however are a bit of a pain (she lives very far). So when you add it all up, the risk probably isn't worth the reward. I'd have to know I had a 75% of getting laid.

Do you think the video chat suggestion could be a good idea? At least that way if she isn't into me at all I don't waste any time or money pursuing...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were single I would completely agree. The fear is if she does remember me she will remember my girl as well and could put me in a precarious situation.

Same response I just put above. Although the live for the moment mantra makes me want to go through with it. The logistics of doing it however are a bit of a pain (she lives very far). So when you add it all up, the risk probably isn't worth the reward. I'd have to know I had a 75% of getting laid.

Do you think the video chat suggestion could be a good idea? At least that way if she isn't into me at all I don't waste any time or money pursuing...
to tell the true no I don't do video calls or anything i'm all up for msgs because is kinda practical, but even so msgs are more for quick things and setting meetings, hell even when I would go out and the girl would live close, I would just send a quick msg telling her tell me when you are ready(on right time I said we would go), then in a couple minutes she would answer then I would go to her then I would send another msg telling her I was in front her house, all simple quick, and all for the logistic of it to make MY life easier

so I tell you this just do things who make YOUR life easier, ask her to meet you in a middle point or in a well know place she would like to go is far better, and always have a back up plan, also note don't be afraid to make mistakes worse case you learn, best case you see how interested she is, because don't matter how bad you do if she is interested she will bite it

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to tell the true no I don't do video calls or anything i'm all up for msgs because is kinda practical, but even so msgs are more for quick things and setting meetings, hell even when I would go out and the girl would live close, I would just send a quick msg telling her tell me when you are ready(on right time I said we would go), then in a couple minutes she would answer then I would go to her then I would send another msg telling her I was in front her house, all simple quick, and all for the logistic of it to make MY life easier

so I tell you this just do things who make YOUR life easier, ask her to meet you in a middle point or in a well know place she would like to go is far better, and always have a back up plan, also note don't be afraid to make mistakes worse case you learn, best case you see how interested she is, because don't matter how bad you do if she is interested she will bite it
I hate video calls and always prefer meeting in person. The thing is this girl lives far away and it might be an easier way to see if she even likes me before investing time and resources. Let's face it, initial attraction is everything and if she doesn't like me it makes it easier not to invest.

When you meet girls they pretty much know right away if they are attracted to you.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate the response, all valid points.

1. He is not a close friend. He would never find out though. They don't keep in touch at all and are in different states.

2. Yes, you are absolutely right that she may not find me attractive. She actually is into guys that have facial hair and I'm clean shaven. So I figured I'd try growing facial hair to see if it gives me a shot while also disguising me a bit.

3. So it all comes down to whether she'd remember me or not. If she doesn't remember me then the current narrative fits. If she does the worst that could happen is she finds out who my wifey is and tells her. I'd hope the chances of her doing that are low but that's why I want to see the probability of her remembering me.
Studies have shown that heavy stubble is the most attractive form of facial hair, according to surveys taken by straight women. But don’t grow any facial hair if it just looks bad. Some men can grow good facial hair. On some men it makes you look like a hermit. Personally I can’t grow facial hair. But if you can, you are welcome to try it.

Reactions: B80

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studies have shown that heavy stubble is the most attractive form of facial hair, according to surveys taken by straight women. But don’t grow any facial hair if it just looks bad. Some men can grow good facial hair. On some men it makes you look like a hermit. Personally I can’t grow facial hair. But if you can, you are welcome to try it.
Yeah I always felt like it wouldn't look good on me but I think I might have some potential. I'm going to try it out and see.. the shaping up is the confusing part so I'm going to probably see if a barber can help

In any case I told the target today I couldn't travel to see her due to the rising covid situation. This is the 2nd time I've postponed on her so I think she isn't buying it as she hasn't responded.

I weighed the pros and cons of this and it wasn't worth the effort in my estimation.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate video calls and always prefer meeting in person. The thing is this girl lives far away and it might be an easier way to see if she even likes me before investing time and resources. Let's face it, initial attraction is everything and if she doesn't like me it makes it easier not to invest.

When you meet girls they pretty much know right away if they are attracted to you.
a video call will not help on that, only meetings can do that

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a video call will not help on that, only meetings can do that
yes, not a fan of video calls, lost some potential dates online during lockdown because I kept ignoring their requests, or refused, but I wasn;t overly interested anyway, so no big loss. One woman started sending videos of herself talking each day and expected me to do the same and started getting noticebley p1ssed off when I just kept responding via text. Just found it cringey and not for me.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I always felt like it wouldn't look good on me but I think I might have some potential. I'm going to try it out and see.. the shaping up is the confusing part so I'm going to probably see if a barber can help

In any case I told the target today I couldn't travel to see her due to the rising covid situation. This is the 2nd time I've postponed on her so I think she isn't buying it as she hasn't responded.

I weighed the pros and cons of this and it wasn't worth the effort in my estimation.
I expect she has a thread going on a womens forum about what ****s men are, keep letting them down on dates :D. Will be another jaded woman who starts doing same to men soon!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I expect she has a thread going on a womens forum about what ****s men are, keep letting them down on dates :D. Will be another jaded woman who starts doing same to men soon!
We were supposed to meet a few times in the past where she was more local but she was "sick" and even ghosted me for a short bit then texted me out of nowhere. I don't feel bad at all from an ethical standpoint, this was only something I was seeing as a fun conquest. Definitely not worth the hassle though, I'll find a new target :)

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah so just to clarify, it was a double date sort of thing. Me and my girl, and someone I know and his girl (who is my target). They have since broke up..

So yeah we were together for about 2 hours, but it wasn't an individual date type thing.

You think she will remember?
You remember her after two years, don't you? So why wouldn't she remember you? Is this some kind of a trick question? Does this girl have dementia?

Why do you need to pretend to be someone else? Did you make a fool of yourself last time?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You remember her after two years, don't you? So why wouldn't she remember you? Is this some kind of a trick question? Does this girl have dementia?

Why do you need to pretend to be someone else? Did you make a fool of yourself last time?
She obviously would remember me as far as the event itself that took place. My question is whether she would remember my face and place it to that person/event...

If I saw her randomly somewhere I am honestly not sure I'd instantly recognize her. If you read this thread you'd know why I'm coming back as a different persona.

To my surprise she actually responded today with a short text saying it's bs and that we can try for a camera chat soon.

My facial hair should be grown in fully soon, I will shape it up and possibly try... If I camera chat with her and she doesn't recognize me.. maybe that would help if I meet her in person eventually?

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She obviously would remember me as far as the event itself that took place. My question is whether she would remember my face and place it to that person/event...

If I saw her randomly somewhere I am honestly not sure I'd instantly recognize her. If you read this thread you'd know why I'm coming back as a different persona.

To my surprise she actually responded today with a short text saying it's bs and that we can try for a camera chat soon.

My facial hair should be grown in fully soon, I will shape it up and possibly try... If I camera chat with her and she doesn't recognize me.. maybe that would help if I meet her in person eventually?
Unless she was drunk, I'd be amazed if she doesn;t remember you. Who knows, maybe her memory is awful and/or she meets so many people she won;t recall you.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless she was drunk, I'd be amazed if she doesn;t remember you. Who knows, maybe her memory is awful and/or she meets so many people she won;t recall you.
I'm hoping the facial hair will help, maybe I will wear glasses also.

I'm probably hindering my looks a bit but gotta be safe.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm hoping the facial hair will help, maybe I will wear glasses also.

I'm probably hindering my looks a bit but gotta be safe.
haha maybe one of those fake nose, moustache, glasses things you can buy ;)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she actually has responded to a few follow up texts, and we have tentative plans for a camera chat on Saturday. I am going to get my facial hair shapes up and wear glasses. I don't think it's my optimal look but if it weeds her out I guess this mission wasn't meant to be lol

Do you think she'll recognize me on video? If she doesn't does it make it less likely she will in person?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we did it.. I said we would just say a quick hello.. probably lasted 20 seconds lol

I was kind of nervous but smiled throughout. She didn't say she recognized me but who knows

Now obviously there is a good chance she didn't find me attractive but who knows. I guess I'll send a text later tonight and see if she responds. My goal with this was to test her recognition as well as if she finds me handsome so I know whether to put any more effort into it.