Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would a girl I met once 2 years ago remember me?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Friday evening I ended up texting her it was nice catching up and hope she was having a good Friday evening. Absolutely no response lol. I am guessing she didn't like my looks (she is into guys with a lot of facial hair) and even though I had some maybe it wasn't enough or my haircut was too short. It's also possible she recognized me... I am tempted to text her something snarky like "lol alrighty then". Or "so much for not being superficial.." (she is some spiritual person etc...)

Anyway like I have been saying a girl usually needs to be physically attracted to you to even have a shot.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow so I was actually contemplating insulting her but she texted me back this morning in response to my sarcastic text Sunday. Basically said it was nice to see the face behind the voice used an exclamation mark and put an emoji in...

There's a good chance she is just being nice but who knows... I haven't responded but maybe I'll send her a future text.. I guess seeing if she still would meet up would be a legit test. My gut is telling me she didn't like my appearance though but I've been wrong before.. I'm also pessimistic by nature :)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am very surprised the way this is turning out thus far.. I thought for sure she didn't like my appearance after the video chat... and maybe that is the case who knows... But I sent her a scenic picture the other day and she responded back thanking me and mentioned how she will be exploring the outdoors this weekend. I told her I'd love to see photos (figured it could gauge some kind of IL) and low and behold today she texted me about 5 and responded to texts. she also has used emojis in her recent messages which I think is a good sign.

The true test will be though if she still wants to meet up. Hopefully since she didn't recognize me on camera it might help her in not recognizing me in person....