Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worth messing with a 19 year old plate?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 19 year old plate potential that lives a few hours away but wants something casual with an older guy. I'm generally down for that, but she seems to be quite a liberal (a bit too lefty), but I think for some younger fun should be fine, wouldn't you say? She's a 4-5

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get a boner by just imagining the word TEEN!

How can she be below average by being 19yo? Is she fat or ugly?

19yo girls are easy to train. I would go for it. Teach her how to do some freaky stuff that she'll never go back to a young guy again. Hopefully she'll tell her friends and so forth.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get a boner by just imagining the word TEEN!

How can she be below average by being 19yo? Is she fat or ugly?

19yo girls are easy to train. I would go for it. Teach her how to do some freaky stuff that she'll never go back to a young guy again. Hopefully she'll tell her friends and so forth.
She’s not fat but just a bit chubby, face is OK, average, I guess. Alright

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a 4 or a 5?.... Or 4 out of 5? Big difference

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have a 19 year old plate potential that lives a few hours away but wants something casual with an older guy. I'm generally down for that, but she seems to be quite a liberal (a bit too lefty), but I think for some younger fun should be fine, wouldn't you say? She's a 4-5
A) if she is a plate why the hell do you care about politics? In general never bring politics up and if they do change the subject. Nothing good ever comes from any discourse on it. You are trying to fvck them not go to a rally with them.

B) A few hours away for a 4 or 5? C'mon man...what are we doing here?

Last edited:

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One reason why the number scale is so shoddy is that it isn’t clear if it adjusts for age or not. A perfectly average 19 year old (ie a 5) is a pretty fine thing — far above the general population average

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it if she's the one coming over. Also be careful not to get attached to this lefty, i.e., make sure you have other plates.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, if she's coming over make sure you guys meet and fvck at a motel, not your house/apartment, for obvious reasons.

But, I agree with other members that unless you're too desperate, this doesn't sound like a good deal. I would hit the gym to release the tension instead.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not actively pursuing that one, I have 2-3 other plates going that are a bit older (late 20’s, early 30’s) and close to me too, good input fellas

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too young. Too far away. 4-5. /10 ??? Pass