Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worst cities for picking up chicks?

Reaction score
CaConfused said:
It is, but most of it is on the South Side. Although it is higher across the board.

It all started with Rahm Emmanuel coming into power. He's horrible. Changed all police protocols and policies. Especially those that deal with gang activity in Southside.
yeah...Dad works at one of the schools that was mentioned in the shooting on Wednesday. (Not that it's been mentioned too often on the news - everyone just assumes the South Side is a third world country.)

I do at least give Rahm a little respect for telling the teacher's unions to go pound sand. That's about the only good thing I can say about him.

the doofus wrote an open letter to the gangs in one of the major newspapers that more or less said "please don't shoot each other when children are present". facepalm.

back to the discussion on women...

Reaction score
Best place to pick up girls: Mine.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Any really conservative city or really liberal city. Cities like memphis, you need to have a high school social circle or be some flashy redneck to get a girl. Liberal places like Atlanta and Miami, the girls are going to be over-entitle titled and the competition will be harder.

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
Any really conservative city or really liberal city. Cities like memphis, you need to have a high school social circle or be some flashy redneck to get a girl. Liberal places like Atlanta and Miami, the girls are going to be over-entitle titled and the competition will be harder.
Miami is not hard at all, you can find it at all there. My cousin does well there and he says it is a prime spot for Russian girls.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
HowardHughesDicaprio said:
Miami is not hard at all, you can find it at all there. My cousin does well there and he says it is a prime spot for Russian girls.
Everybody in miami tries to look like they make 10k a day. Everything is expensive af there.

Peterpack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just about every modern city in the world is gonna have somewhere you can work with

PowerAbuse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Worst is any town with less than 100k population. All of you guys complaining about this and that city have no idea how good you have it. "Game" is different in a town, because you can't just "next" when you run into the same people all the time. Try Santa Barbara - some dude just killed himself and a few others because how bad it is in this small town.

Best is any city with over 400k population. I'm talking LA, NYC, D.C., etc.

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PowerAbuse said:
Worst is any town with less than 100k population. All of you guys complaining about this and that city have no idea how good you have it. "Game" is different in a town, because you can't just "next" when you run into the same people all the time. Try Santa Barbara - some dude just killed himself and a few others because how bad it is in this small town.

Best is any city with over 400k population. I'm talking LA, NYC, D.C., etc.
Not really. In towns you may need to run social circle game but you can still pickup girls. Isla Vista has some of the hottest girls in California, the guy obviously had issues but most sane guys who have game and aren't fat could get something going. Social circle dominates over cold approach but I would take Isla Vista or Atlanta or Toronto anyday.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
South Carolina has some of the hottest and friendliest chicks in the country. I'm on the wrong coast

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
r0cky said:
NYC?? Have you ever been to nyc? I've lived here all my life and i've visitied many other cities and i can say nyc is the best city for pick up. Yea girls like rich guys but if you have a personality that makes their vagina itch it doesnt matter if you're rich or good looking, they're still gona fu k you
I found that when I put on the bow tie girls in NYC would swoon. I moved in with 2 Russian girls who I loved.

Just dress up enough and you are fine in NYC.

Austin is the best, but the hordes of overprotective, smug, ****blocking, unemployed men with Duck Dynasty beards will get to you after awhile, as will the fact that women insist on getting these guys' permission before dating you.

TK-421

Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Baltimore, girls are sooo trashy and criteria for picking guys doesn't seem to make any sense. No trend. DC chicks are bad for marriage b/c very irreligious but educated, smart, good for LTRs imo. Unfortunately they are overwhelmingly 6's and 7's although getting better as the government steals the wealth of the ppl.
I can't stop laughing.