Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worst cities for picking up chicks?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
In your opinions what is THE WORST city for picking up chicks and why? NYC is most likely one. Sex and the city, I deserve a top stock broker, Lawyer, Surgeon and am a fabulous life princess or I only date Pauly D clones is typical for the silly twits in this area.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live just outside nyc in westchester. it is the absolute worst. i've had much more success landing chicks from nyc than i have from girls in my own neighborhood. it is what it is. like you said--pauly d clones. chicks around here are looking for that kind of dude, and i don't fit that mold.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Supposedly from statistics Chicago has an overabundance of single women. From what I've seen what it doesn't have is an abundance of desirable single women.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerro said:
Supposedly from statistics Chicago has an overabundance of single women. From what I've seen what it doesn't have is an abundance of desirable single women.

am i crazy? or is every single girl in chicago a pot head?

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
In your opinions what is THE WORST city for picking up chicks and why? NYC is most likely one. Sex and the city, I deserve a top stock broker, Lawyer, Surgeon and am a fabulous life princess or I only date Pauly D clones is typical for the silly twits in this area.
NYC?? Have you ever been to nyc? I've lived here all my life and i've visitied many other cities and i can say nyc is the best city for pick up. Yea girls like rich guys but if you have a personality that makes their vagina itch it doesnt matter if you're rich or good looking, they're still gona fu k you

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
NYC?? Have you ever been to nyc? I've lived here all my life and i've visitied many other cities and i can say nyc is the best city for pick up. Yea girls like rich guys but if you have a personality that makes their vagina itch it doesnt matter if you're rich or good looking, they're still gona fu k you
I think I would do so much better in NYC than down here in ATL. I have a very aggressive and straightforward personality (even though I've lived in the south my whole life). So I don't really get along with the prim and proper southern belles. My buddy used to model in L.A. and had no trouble pulling, but ran into a ton of drama when he tried to "play the field" here.

A lot of women down here are just way too uptight, reserved, and cliquish, similar to Toronto. They tend to stick to dating guys in their social group, but may branch out if the guy is exceptionally attractive, rich, or high status.

Two of the coolest girls I dated were from NY and SoCal. It seems like women from the more progressive cities/states are more open-minded and not afraid to pull their weight if they like you.

Just my $.02

loveorlust

Don Juan
Reaction score
L.A. might be another for the same reasons you cited NYC is one... superficiallism reigns supreme here.

But on that same note, you're odds better when you nail down all the super ficial BS women go for... nice car,hair doo,clothing,contacts and a few lies here and there ("know Gene Simmons? me and him go way back. ")

Haha.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My only criteria in answering the question is abundance. Because let's face, if you live in a city with an abundance of desirable single women, then the problem is not that girls are superficial, b.ithcy or jersey-wh0rish: it's you and your game.

That's why I can't believe you guys are hating on NYC and LA. I've had good results every time I visited new york, and I've moved to LA 4 months ago and banged 7 chicks. I certainly can't stand how flaky and superficial girls here are, but SoCal is still my favorite place in the world for pick-up.

A bad place to me is the Midwest, especially suburban areas like the one in which my parents and a lot of my old friends live. Most of the girls are fat, and the decent looking ones have boyfriends. The rare hot single girls I get to talk to, most of them I can't connect with on any level. Still got girls out there, but def not at the same rate as out west or in any big city.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
r0cky said:
I live right outside of NYC. actually I'm bsing. NYC isn't bad. Though most chicks do think they're some sort of high society wordly people if they live or work in manhattan. Westchester is pretty much jersey shore north. I still ignore all that nonsense. Atlantic city nj is easy to pick up. Same with ft lauderdale fl. I have heard LA is pretty bad though.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Atlanta, Georgia!

Los Angeles, CA! (Though I've never been)

Women there think they deserve a Falcons/Hawks/Braves player, a man who MADE IT (key word) in the music business, or a buff personal trainer. Or someone who won the Mega Millions Lottery!

I've seen women here stay alone on weekends and go out with their girlfriends while waiting for a millionaire to discover her.

Now guys lie their asses off to women because they go for the guy who has it made IN THE NOW! Not potentially, future, later, or lightyears away.

No matter what, women everywhere in the US have an abundance of options, thus giving them the power to control the dating, relationship, and sex markets.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys bashing the big cities must have TERRIBLE game. I've lived in Chicago before and I moved to NYC in January. Both cities have been all you can fvck buffets for me. You guys really have no idea how good you have it. Try living in a small town and you'll see what "bad" really is.

Are a lot of the chicks in these cities stuck up? You bet. Are many of them holding out false hope that a billionaire hedge fund manager will sweep them off their feet? Definitely.

But there is a huge abundance of hot girls and you can't find that many attractive women in many other places. It's so easy to play the numbers game here it's ridiculous. Get blown out by one hotty and there's another one standing 5 feet away.

In fact, my standards have gone up in these big cities. What was an 8 or 9 in the Detroit suburbs is a 7 in NYC. What I love here is that there's a huge variety of girls too. In most places, you find the same types of girls. In NYC and Chicago you can find every ethnicity and all different varieties (college slvt, hipster ho, ambitious types etc.)

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you trolling me?

Toronto. Hands down. Look it up online.

As bradd80 said, Toronto is the online dating CAPITAL OF THE WORLD. Think about the reason behind that.

Let me go further:

Toronto is the CAPITAL OF THE WORLD when it comes to FACEBOOK on a per capita basis. Think about why.

Toronto is the CAPITAL OF THE WORLD when it comes to speed dating.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

You might as well lock the thread now.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
You guys bashing the big cities must have TERRIBLE game. I've lived in Chicago before and I moved to NYC in January. Both cities have been all you can fvck buffets for me. You guys really have no idea how good you have it. Try living in a small town and you'll see what "bad" really is.

Are a lot of the chicks in these cities stuck up? You bet. Are many of them holding out false hope that a billionaire hedge fund manager will sweep them off their feet? Definitely.

But there is a huge abundance of hot girls and you can't find that many attractive women in many other places. It's so easy to play the numbers game here it's ridiculous. Get blown out by one hotty and there's another one standing 5 feet away.

In fact, my standards have gone up in these big cities. What was an 8 or 9 in the Detroit suburbs is a 7 in NYC. What I love here is that there's a huge variety of girls too. In most places, you find the same types of girls. In NYC and Chicago you can find every ethnicity and all different varieties (college slvt, hipster ho, ambitious types etc.)
Lexington, I agree 100% with respect to places like New York and Chicago you should have no problems having tons of available women to pick up.

Atlanta is a special case though. Since everything is spread out you have to drive so it really limits the amount of available women you can run into on any given day. This also means there are way more out-of-shape women since hardly anyone walks so we have a ton of 5s and 6s running around who think they're 8s and 9s.

We're also a relatively conservative city so people are more apt to stick to established social circles rather than branch out. I'm not really complaining as I've pulled before here so its possible I just think you NY and Chi-Town guys have it made.

But at the end of the day, I agree Lex, if you have good game, then environmental factors should be nothing more than minor handicaps.

sighsigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol what's wrong with Toronto? I think it is not the city but the fact that you go to bars/clubs to pick up chicks (i.e. places with the highest chance of being turned down).

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
am i crazy? or is every single girl in chicago a pot head?
And/or a g'damn hipster.

Lexington said:
You guys bashing the big cities must have TERRIBLE game. I've lived in Chicago before and I moved to NYC in January. Both cities have been all you can fvck buffets for me. You guys really have no idea how good you have it.
It could be a matter of taste. If a place is full of the type of women you like and you're the type of guy they like then of course it will be easier for you. Not everyone goes for the same stuff.

self-respect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any of these cities is better than a small-time place like Hartford, so you guys have it made.

Anyone have any picks for good cities for LTR prospects instead of just hookups? I realize NYC, LA and Miami are going to be the best for the 9/10s but they're also going to be the most superficial, stuck-up and money-grabbing. I've heard DC's also got a pretty status-heavy vibe.

spartanfan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably Detroit you don't go there unless you want to get mugged at night haha.