"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Worst approach ever

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2000
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
London
Hi Nicole, I'm Jason, i dont usually do this, but i'd like to see you out sometime.. (going well so far, and i should have continued with "so let me give you a call and we can go out sometime") but no no no, i had to catch a look in her eye, and then for some stupid reason i ask the question " do you have a boyfriend" to which she obviously replies "yes, i've had one for years" so i end the conversation and buy my drink.

earlier on that night i made 3 really good approaches, i got 2 numbers, but this girl was a barmaid, and it totally threw me off, and i did that, i cant believe i was so awful.


nevermind eh, she wasnt interested, so forget her.

i had a good night all the same
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2003
Messages
472
Reaction score
8
Age
51
just have fun with it and dont over analyze it
 

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2000
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
London
yeah, im not bothered by it, im posting it mainly so other people can see what NOT to do,

i think approaching a barmaid put me off somewhat, but it shouldnt have.

nevermind eh
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
A guy I know approached a barmaid and gave her roses and asked if she wanted to eat dinner with him. Take it easy.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
what's all this about? its a normal rejection, i get a lot of girls that just dont want to talk, say they have boyfriends, etc.. But others want the whole thing right in the night. So keep playing the game playa
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2000
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
London
my aim of this thread was to push the point about never asking the question " do you have a boyfriend" as this is the most fatal question of all time.

the rejection was fine, im just saying i made a huge error with this.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
that question can work sometimes. there are even girls who have but will tell you they dont have!!
 

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
421
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Jason you go to London Met dont you?
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
You don't have to ask that question because if a girl isn't interested in you she'll say something along the lines of "I'm dating someone... or I have a boyfriend..or I'm married" - Sometimes women I have zero interest in say this right in front of me as if they are either telling me to back off of they're qualifying their stuck-up selves in front of me.

I bet those numbers you got were 1800thanks4dadrinkloser.
 
Top