Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worst approach ever

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Nicole, I'm Jason, i dont usually do this, but i'd like to see you out sometime.. (going well so far, and i should have continued with "so let me give you a call and we can go out sometime") but no no no, i had to catch a look in her eye, and then for some stupid reason i ask the question " do you have a boyfriend" to which she obviously replies "yes, i've had one for years" so i end the conversation and buy my drink.

earlier on that night i made 3 really good approaches, i got 2 numbers, but this girl was a barmaid, and it totally threw me off, and i did that, i cant believe i was so awful.

nevermind eh, she wasnt interested, so forget her.

i had a good night all the same

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just have fun with it and dont over analyze it

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, im not bothered by it, im posting it mainly so other people can see what NOT to do,

i think approaching a barmaid put me off somewhat, but it shouldnt have.

nevermind eh

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy I know approached a barmaid and gave her roses and asked if she wanted to eat dinner with him. Take it easy.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what's all this about? its a normal rejection, i get a lot of girls that just dont want to talk, say they have boyfriends, etc.. But others want the whole thing right in the night. So keep playing the game playa

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my aim of this thread was to push the point about never asking the question " do you have a boyfriend" as this is the most fatal question of all time.

the rejection was fine, im just saying i made a huge error with this.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that question can work sometimes. there are even girls who have but will tell you they dont have!!

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jason you go to London Met dont you?

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to ask that question because if a girl isn't interested in you she'll say something along the lines of "I'm dating someone... or I have a boyfriend..or I'm married" - Sometimes women I have zero interest in say this right in front of me as if they are either telling me to back off of they're qualifying their stuck-up selves in front of me.

I bet those numbers you got were 1800thanks4dadrinkloser.