"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Worried about female friend . . .

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
I have a friend...not a gf. She's just a friend I've known for a while. Anyways, she's getting with a guy. Now I know this guy and he's known to be one of the more....aggresive guys in our grade. I know he's just with her to get in her pants as she's a pretty girl.

Anyways, she told me that she'd be careful, but seriously...I'm kinda worried. Ok, I think I'm worrying too much, but this girl is like a sister to me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Does she know he just wants in her pants?
Can you tell her you know for a fact that thats all he wants?
Do you worry cause you think he will abuse her?

You need to give a little more info here...
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
ahh sorry man. I told her to be careful and she said that she's the most careful girl out there...despite being HAWT and falling for this guy. Anyways, I think I'll just let it go and I'm sure it'll turn out fine, althought she'll be hurting after he dumps her like all the other girls.

It pains to say this, but it's not my problem anymore. Never was.
 

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
If its pretty harmless then thats what i'd do too.

Besides, thats more inscentive for her to listen to u next time when it could possibly be more serious right?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
Warn her the guy is a loser or whatever he is. Then back off.

I hate it when my female friends interfere with my life, but at the same time I appreciate it when they drop me info or advice.

So do the same - give her information, and let her decide what to do with it.

"People fork out billions of dollars for information - nobody gives a sh*t about opinion".
 

Nightbreed

Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
South coast
It's pretty clear. Tell her your take on what the scenario is and leave her to it. But don't leave her with a "not my problem" kind of atttitude. I don't know exactly what the deal is, your post is kinda fractured, but the flow I get from it is...

Your pretty friend is with this guy you know wants to get jiggy with her and he's got a rep for the five knuckle shuffle instead of the foxtrot.

You told her to watch her ass but she's with him anyway.

You've got a "not my problem anymore, never was" attitude with her. Maybe even before anything has gone wrong. Which would make her think "spiteful ass" perhaps.

I'm not criticising you, I could be mistranslating, but I've been there before and warned a girl about some doozy of a choice she's taken on a partner and I've ended up so wound up by her surely voluntary blindness to what a bast*rd she is with that I've taken the high way of "own your own **** and don't cry to me about it." And somehow I've ended up the bad guy. Even after they break up, and get back together, and break up, and get back... Familiar, anyone?

REMEMBER: When a girl dates a bad guy she will see to it someone else takes the heat.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Ahh damn man. That's hard. Well, I didn't actually say that or use that attitude with her. Just told her to watch out and think first.

I was just thinking too much about it last night and hence, I did the "not my problem anymore" attitude. ?Because I've done all I can you know? Worrying = waste of time.
 
Top