Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Workout Journal: Skilla Staz

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, it's so long that it includes things that I wouldn't eat as a veggie per se... onions for example. and mushrooms are definitely a different kingdom (fungi), though they are fibrous.

maybe it's excessively pendantic but I think of lots of things on that list as stuff you'd put in a salad. I'd bracket those off to one side. Some others I think of as garnishes. I'd bracket those, too. But maybe I shouldn't let those received categories control how I eat veggies.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm. I never thought of putting some of that junk on a salad. I ran through the list and found only a couple that I would eat either solo or with something. I'm an onion fan, although they're usually in fajitas or on my burger.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've decided to revamp my goals. I recently posted some pictures, and I will be judging my progress every two months, as opposed to every one.

I'm still debating on whether or not I should run track this spring. On the plus side, it'll be my cardio, and help me lose some bodyfat, but on the negative, lifting early in the morning, and needing to eat another 300 calories or so may be a pain in the ass. At the end of this week, I should have my lift numbers (winter break f*cked me over) and will be setting goals, both short and long term.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
I've decided to revamp my goals. I recently posted some pictures, and I will be judging my progress every two months, as opposed to every one.

I'm still debating on whether or not I should run track this spring. On the plus side, it'll be my cardio, and help me lose some bodyfat, but on the negative, lifting early in the morning, and needing to eat another 300 calories or so may be a pain in the ass. At the end of this week, I should have my lift numbers (winter break f*cked me over) and will be setting goals, both short and long term.
You have years to lift, but only a few more chances to do sports in highschool. Just cut down on lifting for that season, and start back up in the summer.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spesmilitis said:
You have years to lift, but only a few more chances to do sports in highschool. Just cut down on lifting for that season, and start back up in the summer.
agreed, sports in high school is when you got the chance to have fun with your friends until graduation. Then you get a new set of friends.

I suggest that you do the sports.

comic_relief

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

Yesterday

Deadlifts (narrowed my stance a bit. It's been almost 2 months since i did deads)
135x5,185,225. 275x3 315x3
Pullups 3x8 blah blah
bent over rows
rear shoulder raises
shrugs

done.

TOday did a pre-season conditioning thing for track, jezuz phuck.

All sorts of lunges, jumps, squats and sh*t. Apparently its the coaches "kick boxing leg workout"

yay?

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, pre-season conditioning always kicked everyone's ass, lol.

What events do you do? Cute girls on the the team, yeah?

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play football.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play football?

I run the 100, 200 and 4x100. And yes, this sophomore transferred in from this other school, and shes quite the babe. Not sure if theres any other cute girls, haven't seen the whole team at the same time.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I took about a month and a half off of deadlifts, and the past two weeks I've been doing them.

Deads up to 335x5
Bench 185x3 (it's been two weeks, that may go back down)
Squat (havent squatted since my tendinitis flareup about 3 weeks ago, but I stopped after 275x5)

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh they're my 2nd fave, behind squats lol

Def get some people looking at you like you're a freak when you weigh 150lbs and deadlifting in the 300s