Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Workout Journal: Skilla Staz

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Picture updates a few days ago..

It's only a month, but no real progress. Just another angle in there. I might continue to take pictures once a month

BTW, i'm up to 155 I guess.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent updated in AGES

My deadlift is still at 365. I took a week off of DLs, hoping to see some gains this week.

Squat is up to 315x3
I improved my bench form, widened my grip, and I now leave my ass on the bench: 180x2 today.

My quads are starting to get some size and definition. I like the way it looks. I just need MORE size.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well. I haven't been updating worth a sh*t anymore. I took some 3 month pictures. The back changes are encouraging, but thats about it. The poor diet is really noticeable now. Finally realizing how stupid I am. I've been preaching diet over and over and over to my friends, but then I turn around and eat like sh*t.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid14553268

Hopefully theres a big difference between Dec 30th and March 30th. I damn well better get my act together and put on at least 10lbs in that span. No more excuses.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i notice you always saying your diet is messed up....whats keeping you from getting it together? Nice pics btw

Reaction score
if you have trouble eating just do this...

ingredients: 10 whole eggs, 1 banana, milk, peanut butter, honey and oats

then put it into the blender

that would make like 2 liters, so take one liter in the morning then the other liter after training or whenever you want

that is very easy and quick to make, also quick to eat and you wont be full at all

thats like 90 or more gr of protein, so you are on half of what you need cuz you weight 150

eat 2 or 3 more meals and you done

btw it taste really really good

ps watch out for the gases lol

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mexican_player2 said:
thats like 90 or more gr of protein, so you are on half of what you need cuz you weight 150
He needs 300 gr. a day if he weights 150 lbs. 90 gr. is less than a 3rd of what he needs.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
Yeah i notice you always saying your diet is messed up....whats keeping you from getting it together? Nice pics btw
Me. I go to school, and I just haven't put in the time to figure out what types of meals I can store in my locker and rip out during the day. I usually let my mom go shopping for me, and thats going to change. I'll let her buy her stuff, and I'll be there picking out my stuff. In fact, she could probably benefit from ME picking out OUR stuff. Shes starting to get horrible (5'8 230ish)

Mex and MD - Right now I'm just going to take in as much protein as I can possibly get. Whether it's as low as 1g/lb, or as high as 2g/lb, I'll take it. Right now I'm probably somewhere around .5g/lb. Any increase is going to help me dramatically.

I've been trying to piece together a shopping lists of sorts. And right now it's looking kind of slim.

Simple Carbs(Post workout type stuff): Fruit Juices, White Rice

Complex: Brown Rice, Root Veggies (Carrots) Potatoes, Pasta, Nuts, Peanuts, Apples, Cherries, Oranges

Protein: Eggs, Yoghurt, Fish, Cheeses (thinking about cutting out dairy though, gives me the sh*ts) Meat, Poultry, Bacon

Fats: Fish, Fish Oils, Veg Oils, Nuts

Supps: (* = not sure if I'm going to take them|^ means once my diet is finally up to par) Protein, Creatine^, Vitamins, Green Tea, Caffeine*

Thats sort of what I'm looking at right now. I need to increase my list of complex carbs and proteins.
Of course, lots of water...

Reaction score
Kerpal said:
He needs 300 gr. a day if he weights 150 lbs. 90 gr. is less than a 3rd of what he needs.
i said with 90 gr he is HALF way on what he needs daily

that means he needs around 180 gr or more

:rolleyes:

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
Complex: Brown Rice, Root Veggies (Carrots) Potatoes, Pasta, Nuts, Peanuts, Apples, Cherries, Oranges
potatoes are mostly simple carb so fairly high gi; same deal with white pasta. whole wheat pasta is a pain in the arse to cook properly, in my experience.

nuts are mainly a protein/fat source (unless you like the honey roasted kind :D) they would be particularly useful for you as a protein source at school.

Thats sort of what I'm looking at right now. I need to increase my list of complex carbs and proteins.
for both: legumes (beans)

complex carbs: fibrous veggies, whole wheat bread & pasta, oatmeal or oat bran, shredded wheat. for snacks: triscuits (basically salted shredded wheat, and finally transfat free) & the like.

portable protein: peanut butter, nuts, a well-insulated lunch container that will keep other protein sources cool enough through at least mid-day.

unless i'm badly mistaken about your situation, you shouldn't need to worry too much about getting too many carbs, so don't shy away from pasta, moderate to low gi fruits, potatoes, whole wheat stuff.

also, I hear that if you mix 10 whole eggs, 1 banana, milk, peanut butter, honey and oats..... uh, nevermind.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whole wheat pasta! Its cheap too, .99 cents a bag from trader joes.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throttle said:
also, I hear that if you mix 10 whole eggs, 1 banana, milk, peanut butter, honey and oats..... uh, nevermind.

Your ass is going to be exploding lol.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
What wait did you start at SS?

What do ya mean? What weight? I've been around 150lbs for the past couple years. I gained 10lbs within a month my freshman year, but haven't gotten anything since. I was smashin on PB&J like it was nobodys business.

Anybody have examples of fibrous veggies?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually claim mine...

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If yours were like mine, you wouldnt want to claim being in the same state.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too inclusive eh? Anything you'd eliminate from that list?