Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Working Out More or Less Pic OPINIONS?
Originally posted by jakethasnake I'm not mad,or jealous. In fact, I have no desire to be 205 at 5'9". I'd be happy with around 160-170 pounds very VERY lean muscle. Right now, I'm at 165 with around 11-12% bodyfat, I think. I can see my musculature under a bit of fat, but I'm gonna continue bulking til I hit 170-175, then slice it down to 160-165.
Honestly though - do you have *ANY* idea how incredibly difficult it is for a sub-5'9" man to actually get to 200+ pounds of lean-n-mean, sliced to da bone muscle? If you're 5'8" and 205 pounds with single-digit bodyfat, we're talking close to pro-am bodybuilding level, or at least almost there. If you say it's easy, you're talking out of yo' fawkin' ass, man.
A tall man 5'11" - 6'2"+ can easily clear 200 after some mass building because he just has a bigger 'chassis' (skeleton) to begin with. But for a 5'8" guy to weigh 205 in very lean muscle? That's something that's either amazing or rather hard to believe (i.e. unbelievable genetics for packing on mass). Most guys who claim very large numbers are slighty- to-quite a bit overweight. Have you guys seen those IFBB bodybuilders during their off-season bulking phases? They look like their made of cookie dough - all huge and soft and pudgy. And they weigh a LOT MORE - when they slice it down to the bone just pre-contest, they easily weigh 20-30 pounds less than they did while looking like a fat-ass during the bulking phase.
So naturally, when guys claim almost unreal numbers (i.e. I'm 225 pounds at 5'10" and 9% bodyfat!") I want to see a damn pic! I really don't think I'm being that unreasonable.
I never said it was easy. It's pretty much been my life for the last 3 years. I got tested with calipers at 10% but those aren't always accurate. It's possible I could be 12% but I have pretty good abs.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Working Out More or Less Pic OPINIONS?
Originally posted by Fatality I never said it was easy. It's pretty much been my life for the last 3 years. I got tested with calipers at 10% but those aren't always accurate. It's possible I could be 12% but I have pretty good abs.
you and I have the same problem dude. great body but inner game is all screwed up. although mine is probably a bit worse because i work in a nightclub and have women actually approach me behind the bar and tell me how cute or sexy i am but i dont know how to handle it and screw it up every time. i've been there for 4 months now and have gone home with 1 number (hb 9) and got only 1 date from her.
might i suggest bootcamp? it seems to be working so far for me. im no longer afraid to approach anyone and start up a conversation. in fact, it seems almost natural to ask for a number now after a short conversation.
Um, guys, why do some of you guys post your pictures on threads and ask for each other's opinions? I think Arexs started a thread like this and I posted on it and I think it freaked him out or something. Shouldn't you guys be concerned with what women would think and not other guys? I'm just curious.
To the OP, I'm a girl and I think you look fine. You look at little younger than your age, but otherwise fine. I'd say you'd fall somewhere in the pretty boy category, but oftentimes pretty boys are just not that sexy to most women. They're good to look at but they don't create that feeling of lust. An avergae guy can do that sometimes easier than a pretty boy. For example, most of the women I know think Billy Bob Thornton is one of the most f--kable men alive! I kid you not. If he were in the same room with me I'm sure I'd be all over him, and possibly out of control. Now, Brad Pitt, on the otherhand is something good to look at, but is just not really sexy. Ya know what I mean? Billy Bob looks dirty, ya know naughty. Brad looks polished like a piece of china that you don't want to break or make dirty.
So, maybe you should grow a little facial hair, look a little more unkept, then you would look less pretty boy and more manly and lusty. I don't know just my opinion.
Seabreeze
“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Well HE'S making a big deal of it, not me. I just said that you're almost at pro-AM level. Not pro. A 5'8" IFBB pro (many are actually that height) would probably weigh about 235-255 with 5-6% bodyfat (nasty).
Stop trying to blame things on your looks. This is like the third thread I've read from you about this. I'm 6 flat, 145-150 lbs, and occassionally mistaken for being anorexic. And I'm getting plenty of ass.
Read my new thread in the tips section, specifically about college pickups...It might be able to help you out.
I don't think anyone in the entire world would consider you to be 'too big'.
You did this **** for attention.
"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Cause that is how he made your photos turn out. Not saying that you are or anything...cause that would be stupid for one of those things to come onto this site trolling for some dyck.
Real dumb!!!
Good luck with your modeling. Be careful of the faggots in that industry.
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan Pffft. I'm 6'0" 215, not buff at all, and I can still pull HB's. I'm working on dropping some weight now so it doesn't take 12 shots to get buzzed.
Really dude, even fat ugly dudes can pull girls if their game is good.
Originally posted by jakethasnake You're in damn good shape, for sure. But can I ask you one thing - is that a gay modelling site? Nothing against gays really, but I was curious.
im not gay, and the site isnt intended for gays but i assume alot of gays go to it. im secure abotu my sexuality
"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Originally posted by seabreeze Um, guys, why do some of you guys post your pictures on threads and ask for each other's opinions? I think Arexs started a thread like this and I posted on it and I think it freaked him out or something. Shouldn't you guys be concerned with what women would think and not other guys? I'm just curious.
To the OP, I'm a girl and I think you look fine. You look at little younger than your age, but otherwise fine. I'd say you'd fall somewhere in the pretty boy category, but oftentimes pretty boys are just not that sexy to most women. They're good to look at but they don't create that feeling of lust. An avergae guy can do that sometimes easier than a pretty boy. For example, most of the women I know think Billy Bob Thornton is one of the most f--kable men alive! I kid you not. If he were in the same room with me I'm sure I'd be all over him, and possibly out of control. Now, Brad Pitt, on the otherhand is something good to look at, but is just not really sexy. Ya know what I mean? Billy Bob looks dirty, ya know naughty. Brad looks polished like a piece of china that you don't want to break or make dirty.
So, maybe you should grow a little facial hair, look a little more unkept, then you would look less pretty boy and more manly and lusty. I don't know just my opinion.
Seabreeze
Most of my friends in high school were labled pretty boys, and hell, 3 of them turned out to come out of the closet when they turned 18. But not me, im strictly a vagina man.
Originally posted by seabreeze Um, guys, why do some of you guys post your pictures on threads and ask for each other's opinions? I think Arexs started a thread like this and I posted on it and I think it freaked him out or something. Shouldn't you guys be concerned with what women would think and not other guys? I'm just curious.
To the OP, I'm a girl and I think you look fine. You look at little younger than your age, but otherwise fine. I'd say you'd fall somewhere in the pretty boy category, but oftentimes pretty boys are just not that sexy to most women. They're good to look at but they don't create that feeling of lust. An avergae guy can do that sometimes easier than a pretty boy. For example, most of the women I know think Billy Bob Thornton is one of the most f--kable men alive! I kid you not. If he were in the same room with me I'm sure I'd be all over him, and possibly out of control. Now, Brad Pitt, on the otherhand is something good to look at, but is just not really sexy. Ya know what I mean? Billy Bob looks dirty, ya know naughty. Brad looks polished like a piece of china that you don't want to break or make dirty.
So, maybe you should grow a little facial hair, look a little more unkept, then you would look less pretty boy and more manly and lusty. I don't know just my opinion.
Seabreeze
Originally posted by nan3109 Like attention which a suicide attempt person would do? Or to brag? Because the reason I did it was more for the latter reason that to brag.
You just contradicted yourself. "Latter" refers to the second of two propostions, "former" refers to the first.
But forget the grammar lesson. Looks aren't your problem. There is no guy that 100% of women will find attractive, but there are plenty of girls who would find you attractive. End of story.
I'm 5'8. I've been 170, 185, 195 and 215. I have tried many different looks. The huge, like roided out looking huge, got me very little - however, I hadn't found this site =\
I got approached sometimes, but not often. MOST girls just weren't into me being all big like that.
Now, I'm 160lbs and shredded and girls seem to be giving me MUCH MUCH better responses.
"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.