Working Out More or Less Pic OPINIONS?

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Working Out More or Less Pic OPINIONS?

Originally posted by dockta
I thought everyone owned a digital camera? What about your phone?
I have a cheap cell phone without a camera.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Working Out More or Less Pic OPINIONS?

Originally posted by jakethasnake
I'm not mad,or jealous. In fact, I have no desire to be 205 at 5'9". I'd be happy with around 160-170 pounds very VERY lean muscle. Right now, I'm at 165 with around 11-12% bodyfat, I think. I can see my musculature under a bit of fat, but I'm gonna continue bulking til I hit 170-175, then slice it down to 160-165.

Honestly though - do you have *ANY* idea how incredibly difficult it is for a sub-5'9" man to actually get to 200+ pounds of lean-n-mean, sliced to da bone muscle? If you're 5'8" and 205 pounds with single-digit bodyfat, we're talking close to pro-am bodybuilding level, or at least almost there. If you say it's easy, you're talking out of yo' fawkin' ass, man.

A tall man 5'11" - 6'2"+ can easily clear 200 after some mass building because he just has a bigger 'chassis' (skeleton) to begin with. But for a 5'8" guy to weigh 205 in very lean muscle? That's something that's either amazing or rather hard to believe (i.e. unbelievable genetics for packing on mass). Most guys who claim very large numbers are slighty- to-quite a bit overweight. Have you guys seen those IFBB bodybuilders during their off-season bulking phases? They look like their made of cookie dough - all huge and soft and pudgy. And they weigh a LOT MORE - when they slice it down to the bone just pre-contest, they easily weigh 20-30 pounds less than they did while looking like a fat-ass during the bulking phase.

So naturally, when guys claim almost unreal numbers (i.e. I'm 225 pounds at 5'10" and 9% bodyfat!") I want to see a damn pic! I really don't think I'm being that unreasonable. :)
I never said it was easy. It's pretty much been my life for the last 3 years. I got tested with calipers at 10% but those aren't always accurate. It's possible I could be 12% but I have pretty good abs.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Working Out More or Less Pic OPINIONS?

Originally posted by Fatality
I never said it was easy. It's pretty much been my life for the last 3 years. I got tested with calipers at 10% but those aren't always accurate. It's possible I could be 12% but I have pretty good abs.

Damn dude, are you a professional bodybuilder?

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
you and I have the same problem dude. great body but inner game is all screwed up. although mine is probably a bit worse because i work in a nightclub and have women actually approach me behind the bar and tell me how cute or sexy i am but i dont know how to handle it and screw it up every time. i've been there for 4 months now and have gone home with 1 number (hb 9) and got only 1 date from her.

might i suggest bootcamp? it seems to be working so far for me. im no longer afraid to approach anyone and start up a conversation. in fact, it seems almost natural to ask for a number now after a short conversation.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, guys, why do some of you guys post your pictures on threads and ask for each other's opinions? I think Arexs started a thread like this and I posted on it and I think it freaked him out or something. Shouldn't you guys be concerned with what women would think and not other guys? I'm just curious.

To the OP, I'm a girl and I think you look fine. You look at little younger than your age, but otherwise fine. I'd say you'd fall somewhere in the pretty boy category, but oftentimes pretty boys are just not that sexy to most women. They're good to look at but they don't create that feeling of lust. An avergae guy can do that sometimes easier than a pretty boy. For example, most of the women I know think Billy Bob Thornton is one of the most f--kable men alive! I kid you not. If he were in the same room with me I'm sure I'd be all over him, and possibly out of control. Now, Brad Pitt, on the otherhand is something good to look at, but is just not really sexy. Ya know what I mean? Billy Bob looks dirty, ya know naughty. Brad looks polished like a piece of china that you don't want to break or make dirty.

So, maybe you should grow a little facial hair, look a little more unkept, then you would look less pretty boy and more manly and lusty. I don't know just my opinion.
Seabreeze ;)

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Working Out More or Less Pic OPINIONS?

Originally posted by TyTe`EyEs
Damn dude, are you a professional bodybuilder?
no

You guys are making more out of my size than it really is. 205 at 10-12% bodyfat is good but it's far from great in the bodybuilding world.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Working Out More or Less Pic OPINIONS?

Originally posted by Fatality
no

You guys are making more out of my size than it really is. 205 at 10-12% bodyfat is good but it's far from great in the bodybuilding world.

Well HE'S making a big deal of it, not me. I just said that you're almost at pro-AM level. Not pro. A 5'8" IFBB pro (many are actually that height) would probably weigh about 235-255 with 5-6% bodyfat (nasty).

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop trying to blame things on your looks. This is like the third thread I've read from you about this. I'm 6 flat, 145-150 lbs, and occassionally mistaken for being anorexic. And I'm getting plenty of ass.

Read my new thread in the tips section, specifically about college pickups...It might be able to help you out.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pffft. I'm 6'0" 215, not buff at all, and I can still pull HB's. I'm working on dropping some weight now so it doesn't take 12 shots to get buzzed.

Really dude, even fat ugly dudes can pull girls if their game is good.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think anyone in the entire world would consider you to be 'too big'.

You did this **** for attention.

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like the 5th time he's posted this link to his KBToys model website. :rolleyes:

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 5 foot 7 inches.165
10 percent body fat.

dude for mass get bigger
as for ladies..you look like what they want.

keep it up

cheers!

and good luck to everyone here working out..its a lot harder than the outsiders think!

Reaction score
I do not mean to complain, but your photographer was obviously a:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/Player_Supreme/homo.gif

Cause that is how he made your photos turn out. Not saying that you are or anything...cause that would be stupid for one of those things to come onto this site trolling for some dyck.

Real dumb!!!

Good luck with your modeling. Be careful of the faggots in that industry.

Reaction score

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
You're in damn good shape, for sure. But can I ask you one thing - is that a gay modelling site? Nothing against gays really, but I was curious.
im not gay, and the site isnt intended for gays but i assume alot of gays go to it. im secure abotu my sexuality

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bootlegger
I don't think anyone in the entire world would consider you to be 'too big'.

You did this **** for attention.
Like attention which a suicide attempt person would do? Or to brag? Because the reason I did it was more for the latter reason that to brag.

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
Um, guys, why do some of you guys post your pictures on threads and ask for each other's opinions? I think Arexs started a thread like this and I posted on it and I think it freaked him out or something. Shouldn't you guys be concerned with what women would think and not other guys? I'm just curious.

To the OP, I'm a girl and I think you look fine. You look at little younger than your age, but otherwise fine. I'd say you'd fall somewhere in the pretty boy category, but oftentimes pretty boys are just not that sexy to most women. They're good to look at but they don't create that feeling of lust. An avergae guy can do that sometimes easier than a pretty boy. For example, most of the women I know think Billy Bob Thornton is one of the most f--kable men alive! I kid you not. If he were in the same room with me I'm sure I'd be all over him, and possibly out of control. Now, Brad Pitt, on the otherhand is something good to look at, but is just not really sexy. Ya know what I mean? Billy Bob looks dirty, ya know naughty. Brad looks polished like a piece of china that you don't want to break or make dirty.

So, maybe you should grow a little facial hair, look a little more unkept, then you would look less pretty boy and more manly and lusty. I don't know just my opinion.
Seabreeze ;)
Most of my friends in high school were labled pretty boys, and hell, 3 of them turned out to come out of the closet when they turned 18. But not me, im strictly a vagina man.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze

Seabreeze ;)
How representative of all females is this, though? And what age range are you in? I thought girls generally tend to find Brad Pitt incredibly sexy.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nan3109
Like attention which a suicide attempt person would do? Or to brag? Because the reason I did it was more for the latter reason that to brag.
You just contradicted yourself. "Latter" refers to the second of two propostions, "former" refers to the first.

But forget the grammar lesson. Looks aren't your problem. There is no guy that 100% of women will find attractive, but there are plenty of girls who would find you attractive. End of story.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'8. I've been 170, 185, 195 and 215. I have tried many different looks. The huge, like roided out looking huge, got me very little - however, I hadn't found this site =\

I got approached sometimes, but not often. MOST girls just weren't into me being all big like that.

Now, I'm 160lbs and shredded and girls seem to be giving me MUCH MUCH better responses.