Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

work and women (not about dating at work)

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

What are your thoughts/experiences/tips on how work affects you? I have been working long stressful hours lately and although my libido/interest seems high, I have very little tolerance/energy to go out.

I am happy how work is proceeding though. Have you guys managed a balance or do you work hard/play later?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is the greater priority for you right now, time or money?

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mental, physical, and emotional energy are not items that are in limitless supply. So you should let your current priorities dictate where you apply your energy, how often you apply your energy, and how MUCH energy you need to apply to women OR work.

The company of women should be either be an energy booster to you or they should be a stress-relief valve to you. The best case scenario would be if they were BOTH. But a good rule of thumb to know when your women/work ratio is out of balance is when you DREAD the thought of one over the other.

Hope this helps.

V.U.

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Mental, physical, and emotional energy are not items that are in limitless supply. So you should let your current priorities dictate where you apply your energy, how often you apply your energy, and how MUCH energy you need to apply to women OR work.

The company of women should be either be an energy booster to you or they should be a stress-relief valve to you. The best case scenario would be if they were BOTH. But a good rule of thumb to know when your women/work ratio is out of balance is when you DREAD the thought of one over the other.

Hope this helps.

V.U.
solid tip, thank you