Words mean nothing. Trust your gut.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL if i didn't know any better i would say you were trolling me because i posted near a 1:1 story that happened to me on the weekend

mine wanted to fvck too but went cold the next day
If you meet a girl at a bar or club and she's DTF, you have to do it the same night. If you don't, the chances of you banging her will drop from 99% to 1% by the following day. No matter how high her interest level was the night before. No one really knows why this dynamic exists but it most certainly does. But there is no need to try to analyze it. Strike the iron while it's hot. And if you didn't, you might as well forget it and not waste your time on her.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ay mane i dont care how you try to spin it, the fact that you seem so caught off guard by this tells me you need some more experience. aint nothin wrong wtih that playa.. if ya group was already too liquored up, thats even more of a reason to bounce n do ya own thing.. i dont thin anyone woulda cared..

you just sound supa green homie.. (inexperienced). aint nothin funny about this story, i aint even crack a single laugh.

now if u told me you were anxious or some , id be like cool, well ther u have it, u got a reason why u aint go. but the things u sayin jus dont make sense.. u jus sound like u were super hopeful for this chick to give u somethin but u aint take it when the food was hot.. now someone else ate the food and u complainin "dam i aint get no food!" -- THE BBQ IS ova homie
Why do you try to sound like 50 Cent? It hard's to take you seriously when you start your post with "ay mane". Which is a shame because you made a good point.

Last edited:

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
If you meet a girl at a bar or club and she's DTF, you have to do it the same night. If you don't, the chances of you banging her will drop from 99% to 1% by the following day. No matter how high her interest level was the night before. No one really knows why this dynamic exists but it most certainly does. But there is no need to try to analyze it. Strike the iron while it's hot. And if you didn't, you might as well forget it and not waste your time on her.
Everybody knows why this dynamic exists. And I agree 100%. She might not even remember your name the next day.

To me, this is just more evidence that the whole thing is arbitrary nonsense and not worth investing much energy and time into "figuring out."

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Why do you try to sound like 50 Cent? It hard's to take you seriously when you start your post with "ay mane". Which is a shame because you made a good point.
I'm sure he'll get over your disapproval.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’d be surprised the stories women make up. The accident story was fake I bet. You know how I know? Because NO ONE makes a date for the next day when their “supposed friend” is laying in icu.
It probably wasn't real.
What I was thinking about, but not wanted to believe.

I'm just baffled over the fact how I was played and wasn't able to see a single indication. Something like that never happened to me before. And I thought right in front of the bar that she's over the top and a little bit off.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I was thinking about, but not wanted to believe.

I'm just baffled over the fact how I was played and wasn't able to see a single indication. Something like that never happened to me before. And I thought right in front of the bar that she's over the top and a little bit off.
Did she happen to mention and pitty stories to you when you met? Like did she mention something trying to get sympathy from you? A famous one is “I was molested when I was a child”. They’ll bring that **** up the first time you talk!

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she happen to mention and pitty stories to you when you met? Like did she mention something trying to get sympathy from you? A famous one is “I was molested when I was a child”. They’ll bring that **** up the first time you talk!
Nothing like that. No victim stories or love bombing. The texting appeared very normal. She was funny and initiated every chat, seemed just interested to me. Only thing that made me suspicious was that she said she's single for over three years besides being really attractive

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing like that. No victim stories or love bombing. The texting appeared very normal. She was funny and initiated every chat, seemed just interested to me. Only thing that made me suspicious was that she said she's single for over three years besides being really attractive
The single for 3 years was your waving red flag with flashing lights. No woman, and I mean NO WOMAN is single unless she wants to be. And even then she’s never really single. Her admitting she’s been single screams she’s got commitment issues, has done to other guys what she did to you many times in those 3 years, is likely hung up on an ex, etc.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your case is an extreme , most women will at least have the decency to go ghost well in advance and the signs are usually obvious

But I hear these stories all of the time from such a broad range of men and even experience them myself far too much for it to be anything to do with interest

It is literally women just being women

Indecisive and non committal absolutely fvck all to do with how interested she is
Agreed. This situation is a one-off. An extreme scenario. There would always be exceptions.

I'm guessing you dodged a bullet really.

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
Ay mane my personality doesn't change when Im on the internet or when im offline. im always the same person. I grew up arounda lot of people who had unique personalities like myself.. we don't talk like we're a dime a dozen average dudes.. and thts why we get more play than most dudes.. before we open our mouth up woman are already choosin, but then the slick talk come out and it's a wrap for these hoes like quiznos. Ima tell you somethin you shoulda learned while you were transitioning from tighty whities to wearing boxers-- focus on what a man says, not how he speaks. and never judge someone you don't know, because 9/10 you're wrong about them in some way or another. Life aint based around your experiences.

Imagine if I said "why do you try to sound like every other average white dude with no personality?. you got nothing that sets you apart from anyone else wherever you go. you might as well jump into the box of dude who get left on read and dismissed at any club befo you even try to talk to a chick"

If you wanna learn somethin, focus on what I say and not how I speak. The smoothest dudes out there aint the ones who talk like 40 million other dudes out there.. the smoothest dudes actually got some personality, some uniqueness to how they talk, how they walk, how they hold themselves, their actions, etc

church

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
focus on what a man says, not how he speaks. and never judge someone you don't know, because 9/10 you're wrong about them in some way or another. Life aint based around your experiences.
You should learn to live by your own rules first before you tell others to do so

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. This situation is a one-off. An extreme scenario. There would always be exceptions.

I'm guessing you dodged a bullet really.
I guess the bullet missed me, I would have run straight into it

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
You should learn to live by your own rules first before you tell others to do so
yo was that intended toward me? i have no idea what you are trying to get at but that victim mentality stuff aint gon get you nowhere. i told you like it is, and you had trouble accepting it.. which means you took what happened to you personally. and i'm here telling you, it wasn't personal. she just was in the heat of the moment, you dropped the ball and she moved on to dude's who were more ready.

pus-sy in heat dont stay in heat forever homie. i just call it how it is and see it how it is. i aint never judge you based on how you speak homie.. so fall back with that nonsense..

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine if I said "why do you try to sound like every other average white dude with no personality?. you got nothing that sets you apart from anyone else wherever you go. you might as well jump into the box of dude who get left on read and dismissed at any club befo you even try to talk to a chick"

If you wanna learn somethin, focus on what I say and not how I speak. The smoothest dudes out there aint the ones who talk like 40 million other dudes out there.. the smoothest dudes actually got some personality, some uniqueness to how they talk, how they walk, how they hold themselves, their actions, etc
So your idea of being "smooth" and not sounding "like every other average white dude" is to deliberately use incorrect grammar and punctuation? Maybe that works on your "hoes" but this is a forum for men. I doubt anyone here is impressed by your "smooth talk".

And I hate to break it to you but people absolutely do judge you on how you speak, not just what you say. If you sound like a moron, people will assume that you are one. That's life, "mane".

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
focus on what a man says, not how he speaks. and never judge someone you don't know, because 9/10 you're wrong about them in some way or another. Life aint based around your experiences.
These were your words
that victim mentality stuff aint gon get you nowhere. i told you like it is, and you had trouble accepting it..
and I don't have trouble accepting anything. This is just your assumption or judging.

I just wanted to share what happened, gaining some insight and wanted to make a point to be cautious vis-à-vis strangers. I admitted that I'm just baffled for being stood up like this, given that the date was confirmed shortly before.
I also gave you credit for your observation and admitted that you were right at some point.

Enough offtopic

Last edited:

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like the chick was initially interested, and then after communicating with you discovered that she was bored and not getting tingles.

Having Game is everything.
I experience them pulling away from the interaction if the interest is fading. Then I can at least adjust accordingly. Nothing like that happened.

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
So your idea of being "smooth" and not sounding "like every other average white dude" is to deliberately use incorrect grammar and punctuation? Maybe that works on your "hoes" but this is a forum for men. I doubt anyone here is impressed by your "smooth talk".

And I hate to break it to you but people absolutely do judge you on how you speak, not just what you say. If you sound like a moron, people will assume that you are one. That's life, "mane".
Nah its just a part of my personality. It's how I talk. You sound like you can't catch a vibe if it hit you in the face. I can only imagine how you are around women.. Thats not me judgin you based on how you speak, but what you are sayin.

But then again, if I were to judge you based on the appearance of some text or by yo little profile pic, I would assume you a str8 dweeb. But as a man, I'm aware of the fact that I know nothin about you besides what you say. To each their own playa.. Judge all you want, that aint what real men do. You liked what I had to say, but the format of my text bothers you? That sound like a personal problem homie.. I'm sorry you aint never met people who speak like I do.. Catch up, this a new world.. if you don't like slang, or aint hip to the terminology, i'd suggest gettin out the house more.

CHURCH

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah its just a part of my personality. It's how I talk. You sound like you can't catch a vibe if it hit you in the face. I can only imagine how you are around women.. Thats not me judgin you based on how you speak, but what you are sayin.

But then again, if I were to judge you based on the appearance of some text or by yo little profile pic, I would assume you a str8 dweeb. But as a man, I'm aware of the fact that I know nothin about you besides what you say. To each their own playa.. Judge all you want, that aint what real men do. You liked what I had to say, but the format of my text bothers you? That sound like a personal problem homie.. I'm sorry you aint never met people who speak like I do.. Catch up, this a new world.. if you don't like slang, or aint hip to the terminology, i'd suggest gettin out the house more.

CHURCH
You can speak any way you like, it's a free country. And I have the right to be amused. And to be curious why someone would feel the need to use corny-@ss fake slang on a forum like this. Anyway, you don't have to respond.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her chemicals. try again next month on the same day