Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Words mean nothing. Trust your gut.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I was out with the buddies. I went outside the bar to smoke a cigarette and a girl in a small group outside the bar immediately shifted her focus towards me.
We began talking and she gave me heavy signs of interest. Touching and grooming herself, staring daggers at me and giving me compliments.
She asked if I want to join them because they were about to go to another place. I declined because I haven't seen the boys for some time and I didn't want to leave.
We exchanged numbers although my gut raised his hand because she was way too aggressive for me. Anyways, I liked was I was seeing... I told her to maybe meet later and went inside the bar again.
I got a message from her an hour later, but we headed to another location, so I told her I can't make it.

The next day she sent me a message, saying she regrets not seeing me again.
I chatted with her occasionally through the following week. She made a very good impression, showed good social manners, was flirty, mostly replied within a few minutes and it seemed like we have quite some things in common.
We setup a date for the following Saturday and everything looked great so far. No signs of losing interest, quite the contrary. She was getting more and more enthusiastic each day.

I woke up Saturday to a text from her, cancelling the date because one of her friends was hit by a car the last night and lying in intensive care unit.
No need to talk about that, I replied and said she shouldn't worry because of our date and giving condolence to her.
She apologized several times over the day, stating how excited she was to see me.
In the evening she asked if she can see me the next day if she's able to make it, she could also need some distraction. Under different circumstances I would have declined, but I thought this wasn't the right situation to do so.
I replied she should write me the next day if she's in the mood and I will try to make it.

The next morning she texted, time and place were set. I asked myself if this is the right situation to get to know each other, but I arrived at the agreed location in time.
The place was stuffed, so I drove around trying to find a parking lot. In the meantime I tried to call her. "Participant not reachable."
I parked the carriage, checked Whatsapp and was blocked.

Even she was the one who pushed for a date that day, I was left alone. This was the first time a woman I met in person has done something like that to me.
If someone cancels last minute I couldn't care less, in this situation I feel ashamed only for interacting with her.
If the accident story was real - I don't think anyone makes up a story like this - she probably was in a bad emotional state. But I refuse to excuse a behavior like that.

You can't trust the words of someone you don't know, but you can trust your gut.

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
Rule #1 Never fumble the bag, never drop the ball.

If a girl is trna give you some wet wet, and you say no, you'd be lucky if that bih gives you a 2nd chance.. she doesn't know you, why should she?

"i wanted to chill with my boys" man you coulda put ya boys on too, and brought them with-- thats what u supposed to do-- basic mathematics. im sure she had some chicks with her, but even if she didn't, whats the hurt in meetin her wherever her group is goin?

When a broad is lookin to get laid, she's gonna find it-- the moment u fumble, someone else is gonna stuff her stocking -- then you'll get bull**** replies and strung along for the attention while u get ya hopes up just to sit home alone with blue balls

***** is a commodity , if u aint got ***** on standby, you go get you some right then adn there. especially if she look good and give off that vibe that she got that good pus.y (aka she knows how to flirt). when you have the luxury of havin multiple hoes on standby, thats when u can say f- it and "hang wit da boys"

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule #1 Never fumble the bag, never drop the ball.

If a girl is trna give you some wet wet, and you say no, you'd be lucky if that bih gives you a 2nd chance.. she doesn't know you, why should she?

"i wanted to chill with my boys" man you coulda put ya boys on too, and brought them with-- thats what u supposed to do-- basic mathematics. im sure she had some chicks with her, but even if she didn't, whats the hurt in meetin her wherever her group is goin?

When a broad is lookin to get laid, she's gonna find it-- the moment u fumble, someone else is gonna stuff her stocking -- then you'll get bull**** replies and strung along for the attention while u get ya hopes up just to sit home alone with blue balls

***** is a commodity , if u aint got ***** on standby, you go get you some right then adn there. especially if she look good and give off that vibe that she got that good pus.y (aka she knows how to flirt). when you have the luxury of havin multiple hoes on standby, thats when u can say f- it and "hang wit da boys"
I get your point. But the night I met her was never a concern here.

We were a group of eight, came from a brewery, I was the only one who was walking straight. They were two girls and one guy, couldn't see anything good coming out of running behind her with my group. Also yes, I have two other women I see, so I don't have a need to leave my group for someone I don't know.
Although we were in our neighbor city, so logistics would have been ****ty for me anyways.

Thought this is just a funny story to share here, given this extreme contradictory behavior. Pushing to reschedule and not showing up.

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
I get your point. But the night I met her was never a concern here.

We were a group of eight, came from a brewery, I was the only one who was walking straight. They were two girls and one guy, couldn't see anything good coming out of running behind her with my group. Also yes, I have two other women I see, so I don't have a need to leave my group for someone I don't know.

Thought this is just a funny story to share here, given this extreme contradictory behavior. Pushing to reschedule and not showing up.
ay mane i dont care how you try to spin it, the fact that you seem so caught off guard by this tells me you need some more experience. aint nothin wrong wtih that playa.. if ya group was already too liquored up, thats even more of a reason to bounce n do ya own thing.. i dont thin anyone woulda cared..

you just sound supa green homie.. (inexperienced). aint nothin funny about this story, i aint even crack a single laugh.

now if u told me you were anxious or some , id be like cool, well ther u have it, u got a reason why u aint go. but the things u sayin jus dont make sense.. u jus sound like u were super hopeful for this chick to give u somethin but u aint take it when the food was hot.. now someone else ate the food and u complainin "dam i aint get no food!" -- THE BBQ IS ova homie

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ay mane i dont care how you try to spin it, the fact that you seem so caught off guard by this tells me you need some more experience. aint nothin wrong wtih that playa.. if ya group was already too liquored up, thats even more of a reason to bounce n do ya own thing.. i dont thin anyone woulda cared..

you just sound supa green homie.. (inexperienced). aint nothin funny about this story, i aint even crack a single laugh.

now if u told me you were anxious or some , id be like cool, well ther u have it, u got a reason why u aint go. but the things u sayin jus dont make sense.. u jus sound like u were super hopeful for this chick to give u somethin but u aint take it when the food was hot.. now someone else ate the food and u complainin "dam i aint get no food!" -- THE BBQ IS ova homie
I'm not considering myself a player, but I won't complain. This happened as I wrote, I don't come to an online forum to brag in front of strangers. There isn‘t even a single thing in one of my paragraphs I could brag about.
Given the interaction, yes I was hopeful. But that's it.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL if i didn't know any better i would say you were trolling me because i posted near a 1:1 story that happened to me on the weekend

mine wanted to fvck too but went cold the next day

General consensus from the forum was "low interest" except i didn't really buy it i know what low interest is , these stories are different the girls were interested enough to want to fvck

what comes next is just textbook female indecision

Men decide they want to get to know a female he will commit to a date - that's it

Women - think about if they have anything to wear , who else is he dating , where will he take me , how much money does he have , what car does he drive , can i be bothered doing my hair and makeup , will it be awkward ,what do my friends think , will he get on with my family

and about a million other what if's

All of the above accumulates into what every man on planet earth has experienced - flakiness

Its frustrating , its makes no logical sense , its time wasting ..... but that is the joy every man must endure to eventually get laid

Always remember the more time she has to think about it , the more "what if's" she's going to create in her mind

Alcohol naturally stops the "what if's" and thats when all men get lucky

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL if i didn't know any better i would say you were trolling me because i posted near a 1:1 story that happened to me on the weekend

mine wanted to fvck too but went cold the next day

General consensus from the forum was "low interest" except i didn't really buy it i know what low interest is , these stories are different the girls were interested enough to want to fvck

what comes next is just textbook female indecision

Men decide they want to get to know a female he will commit to a date - that's it

Women - think about if they have anything to wear , who else is he dating , where will he take me , how much money does he have , what car does he drive , can i be bothered doing my hair and makeup , will it be awkward ,what do my friends think , will he get on with my family

and about a million other what if's

All of the above accumulates into what every man on planet earth has experienced - flakiness

Its frustrating , its makes no logical sense , its time wasting ..... but that is the joy every man must endure to eventually get laid

Always remember the more time she has to think about it , the more "what if's" she's going to create in her mind

Alcohol naturally stops the "what if's" and thats when all men get lucky
I just read your thread, I can see the parallels there.
I didn't see a single sign of disinterest. I was hit cold when I arrived at the planned location and she texted me to confirm two hours before.

This waste of my time and the disrespect was what I would have gladly saved myself from.

I've been flaked on before but with explanations, excuses, whatever and never made a big deal out of it. This was a whole other level of timewasting

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your case is an extreme , most women will at least have the decency to go ghost well in advance and the signs are usually obvious

But I hear these stories all of the time from such a broad range of men and even experience them myself far too much for it to be anything to do with interest

It is literally women just being women

Indecisive and non committal absolutely fvck all to do with how interested she is

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Your case is an extreme , most women will at least have the decency to go ghost well in advance and the signs are usually obvious

But I hear these stories all of the time from such a broad range of men and even experience them myself far too much for it to be anything to do with interest

It is literally women just being women

Indecisive and non committal absolutely fvck all to do with how interested she is
Everything's always the girl's fault on this forum.

Stop trying to make yourself, and others, feel better all the time by always implying the girl is to blame.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention is their currency. Always trust your gut. Same gut that tells you the food is done.
Ignore these types of girls. Too much texting OP.
These types are best left to...
"I'm at (such and such) come join me"

Never chase the date.
Could have slipped on the texting part. Perhaps that's where I ****ed up, but I truly didn't notice any indications.
Rescheduling was her part. I only agreed this fast because of the situation she explained me the day before.

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything's always the girl's fault on this forum.

Stop trying to make yourself, and others, feel better all the time by always implying the girl is to blame.
For a family man you spend a lot of time on a pick up forum

You are either a woman or a guy that's cucked very hard by an over bearing wife

If a chick flirts with a man gives her a number then disappears off the face of the earth i don't really see what the guy can do about it

Shock horror Most men don't like this flaky behaviour which is more than fair

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
For a family man you spend a lot of time on a pick up forum

You are either a woman or a guy that's cucked very hard by an over bearing wife
No, I'm a pretty successful guy that's here trying to learn a little bit, like most others here.

Dude, I'm not attacking you personally or anything. Just saying that a lot of your posts have this whiny aura to them. You're always wanting to blame the girl for something.

You generalize every situation and make everything the girl's fault.

All I'm doing is trying to point this out to you...but since I'm not agreeing with you and telling you what you want to hear.... you come back with a whiny tirade an take cheap shots at me.

Guys, just because someone doesn't agree with everything you say doesn't mean he's taking swings at you. This is an open forum where we need to be honest with one another about things we observe in these threads.

Again...stop making women out to be these nightmarish creatures, just because you don't know how to close.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I'm a pretty successful guy that's here trying to learn a little bit, like most others here.

Dude, I'm not attacking you personally or anything. Just saying that a lot of your posts have this whiny aura to them. You're always wanting to blame the girl for something.

All I'm doing is trying to point this out to you...but since I'm not agreeing with you and telling you what you want to hear.... you come back with a whiny tirade an take cheap shots at me.

Guys, just because someone doesn't agree with everything you say doesn't mean he's taking swings at you. This is an open forum where we need to be honest with one another about things we observe in these threads.

Again...stop making women out to be these nightmarish creatures, just because you don't know how to close.
Trying to learn what ? you disagree and complain about anything that doesn't fit your own blue pill perception of relationships and women

You aint gonna find many guys here that want to tell you how wonderful women are , most are here because they've been mentally destroyed /cheated on or financially ruined by princess

there are good women out there i was with one for 4 years but there's a lot of crap out there too understand that and you may be able to stop whining yourself

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Trying to learn what ? you disagree and complain about anything that doesn't fit your own blue pill perception of relationships and women

You aint gonna find many guys here that want to tell you how wonderful women are , most are here because they've been mentally destroyed /cheated on or financially ruined by princess

there are good women out there i was with one for 4 years but there's a lot of crap out there too understand that and you may be able to stop whining yourself
We'll agree to disagree. I look forward to your next thread where you rationalize your own mistakes and make the girl out to be the problem.

Don't want the thread to get locked because of an off topic argument. Take care.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

many women are nightmarish creatures. and by day they are innocent angels. many men are also nightmarish creatures and by day also.

some men are broken angels by day and night.

met a very few men that are above all that, never ever met a woman that is. I am well-traveled and in the latter part of life already.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You get one chance. After that, better luck next time with the next girl. Women always change their moods each day. They will be hot one day and cold the next. Strike while the iron is hot. And if the fish is gone, wait for a new one.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I was out with the buddies. I went outside the bar to smoke a cigarette and a girl in a small group outside the bar immediately shifted her focus towards me.
We began talking and she gave me heavy signs of interest. Touching and grooming herself, staring daggers at me and giving me compliments.
She asked if I want to join them because they were about to go to another place. I declined because I haven't seen the boys for some time and I didn't want to leave.
We exchanged numbers although my gut raised his hand because she was way too aggressive for me. Anyways, I liked was I was seeing... I told her to maybe meet later and went inside the bar again.
I got a message from her an hour later, but we headed to another location, so I told her I can't make it.

The next day she sent me a message, saying she regrets not seeing me again.
I chatted with her occasionally through the following week. She made a very good impression, showed good social manners, was flirty, mostly replied within a few minutes and it seemed like we have quite some things in common.
We setup a date for the following Saturday and everything looked great so far. No signs of losing interest, quite the contrary. She was getting more and more enthusiastic each day.

I woke up Saturday to a text from her, cancelling the date because one of her friends was hit by a car the last night and lying in intensive care unit.
No need to talk about that, I replied and said she shouldn't worry because of our date and giving condolence to her.
She apologized several times over the day, stating how excited she was to see me.
In the evening she asked if she can see me the next day if she's able to make it, she could also need some distraction. Under different circumstances I would have declined, but I thought this wasn't the right situation to do so.
I replied she should write me the next day if she's in the mood and I will try to make it.

The next morning she texted, time and place were set. I asked myself if this is the right situation to get to know each other, but I arrived at the agreed location in time.
The place was stuffed, so I drove around trying to find a parking lot. In the meantime I tried to call her. "Participant not reachable."
I parked the carriage, checked Whatsapp and was blocked.

Even she was the one who pushed for a date that day, I was left alone. This was the first time a woman I met in person has done something like that to me.
If someone cancels last minute I couldn't care less, in this situation I feel ashamed only for interacting with her.
If the accident story was real - I don't think anyone makes up a story like this - she probably was in a bad emotional state. But I refuse to excuse a behavior like that.

You can't trust the words of someone you don't know, but you can trust your gut.
You’d be surprised the stories women make up. The accident story was fake I bet. You know how I know? Because NO ONE makes a date for the next day when their “supposed friend” is laying in icu. I’ve had something similar happen to me, we had a date scheduled and she blocked me the day before for a stupid reason. I didn’t text back fast enough and when I did I noticed I was blocked. Be glad you dodged that bullet my friend.