Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wonder (Mexican) Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Wonder Woman in the 1970's (looking Caucasian and wearing Red, White and Blue, and Gold).

Wonder Woman in the 2010's (looking like a cross between Caitlyn Jenner and an illegal immigrant and wearing no red, white or blue, and no gold (US money reference?)).

Nowadays every remake is some perverted revisionist history.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wonder Woman in the 1970's.

Wonder Woman in the 2010's (looking Caucasian and wearing Red, White and Blue, and Gold).

Looking like in illegal immigrant and wearing no red, no white, no blue, and no gold.

Nowadays every remake is some perverted revisionist history.

This post makes you look prejudiced and misinformed, Neil.

Gal Gadot, the new Wonder Woman pictured above, is Israeli. The whole world knows Israel is nowhere near Latin America or Mexico. Check your facts before posting something like this. It lowers your profile.

IMG_0336.JPG IMG_0337.JPG

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Hey As-shole: The 1970's Wonder Woman Lynda Carter was Miss America in 1972, not Miss Gaza Strip.

I didn't say the new one WAS Mexican. I said she LOOKED Mexican.

Even worse, they made her Jewish and from the Middle East. No wonder she's not that pretty. This is part of the feminist agenda of pushing masculine, unattractive women down our throats. I bet in the sequel they made her a gay tranny too.

(And when did they make her carry a sword and shield like Thor?)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Who the f*ck knew who Gal Gadot was? You probably just looked it up because you like illegals. Gal Gadot is 32 years old and has no acting experience.

Gal Gadot's mom, is that you?

Hey Masculinity, some questions:

1) Are you American?
2) Why doesn't the new Wonder Woman wear Red, White OR Blue? OR Gold?
3) Do you think Gal Gadot is more feminine than Lynda Carter?
4) Who is prettier, Lynda Carter or Gal Gadot?
5) Did you vote for Hillary?
6) Do you know that Jewish people are overrepresented by 700% in Hollywood, along with blacks and gays?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why doesn't the new Wonder Woman wear Red, White OR Blue? OR Gold?
Because Hollywood makes a good portion of their money selling overseas. Same reason they made North Koreans the bad guys in the remake of Red Dawn.

"America First" isn't the big moneymaker it used to be.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Because Hollywood makes a good portion of their money selling overseas. Same reason they made North Koreans the bad guys in the remake of Red Dawn.

"America First" isn't the big moneymaker it used to be.
I read that. It's all Chinese and India owned now.

Long live Trump!

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read that. It's all Chinese and India owned now.

Long live Trump!
If only Trump actually believed in America first. He still makes most of his sh1t overseas. His daughter's clothing comes from China.

If he was truly, and I mean truly, principled, he would have all his products made here.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey As-shole: The 1970's Wonder Woman Lynda Carter was Miss America in 1972, not Miss Gaza Strip.

I didn't say the new one WAS Mexican. I said she LOOKED Mexican.

Even worse, they made her Jewish and from the Middle East. No wonder she's not that pretty. This is part of the feminist agenda of pushing masculine, unattractive women down our throats. I bet in the sequel they made her a gay tranny too.

(And when did they make her carry a sword and shield like Thor?)
(1)Your post is titled "Wonder (Mexican) Woman."
(2) So what if she's Jewish and from the Middle East? The actress IS from the Middle East. Are you promoting anti-Semitic beliefs in here?
(3) Your post sounds very homophobic.
(4) You try to attrack me for not tolerating prejudice.
(5) White women aren't "better" than women of other races.
(6) American is not a synonym for Caucasian.
(7) A let of people know who Gal Gabot is, from all the movies she's been in, including the Fast and the Furious franchise.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks white to me. I guess she could pass for Puerto Rican. But Mexican? Definitely not.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Horse hockey. It's much cheaper to have products made overseas. He's a businessman, and he capitalized on what was in front him.

Now, as President, pulling out of the Paris agreement was necessary in order to bring 6.5 million American jobs back home. Most of those are in the manufacturing sector.
That's just an excuse. If he really cared about American jobs that much, he'd put his money where his mouth is. If I was Trump, I'd have my products made here.

In fact, even though I am not white, I love the United States and was born here, and most of my clothing is made in the USA. Sometimes I get designer stuff not made here, but a lot of the time, I buy niche American brands that are made in America. Whenever I can, I buy US made clothing, and there are a lot offerings, some of them quite affordable. I know it's possible.

Second of all, it was called the Paris Climate Accord, meaning it wasn't a treaty (which I've noticed alt-right people labeling it as such, not that you have) and it isn't binding. Green Energy is going to be a HUGE economic boom, and it is going to continue to create more and more jobs as most countries around the world are going to transition to green sources of energy. We should take the lead on this and be the ones to write the rules, and sell the countries their green energy technology. Instead, China is already taking the lead on this because they see where the puck is going: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/05/world/asia/china-renewable-energy-investment.html?_r=0

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
She's definitely attractive.
I'm saying Wonder Woman was historically All-American, blue eyed and wearing Red White and Blue, and stars, and gold. And she was clean and youthful, and carried a truth lasso.

They turned her into Globalist Woman. She looks foreign, is brown eyed, and is wearing earth tones, And she is dirty and older, and carries a sword and shield.

Are you saying you think she's hotter than Lynda Carter?

Are you saying they didn't intentionally change Wonder Woman's look to be much less American?

Another remake that ruined something once great.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm saying Wonder Woman was historically All-American, blue eyed and wearing Red White and Blue, and stars, and gold.

They turned her into Globalist Woman.

American does not equate to White and blue eyed. A person can be Black or Asian and be just as American as anyone else.

American is a nationality. Anyone who isn't Native American is an immigrant to the U.S.

Last edited:

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm saying Wonder Woman was historically All-American, blue eyed and wearing Red White and Blue, and stars, and gold. And she was clean and youthful, and carried a truth lasso.

They turned her into Globalist Woman. She looks foreign, is brown eyed, and is wearing earth tones, And she is dirty and older, and carries a sword and shield.

Are you saying they didn't intentionally change Wonder Woman's look to be much less American?

Another remake that ruined something once great.
So what if she's foreign and not blue eyed? People afraid of foreign people are known as xenophobic and people who believe White people are "better" than other ethnicities are called White supremacists.

This thread needs to be closed.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure does.
Look, it's obvious I won't change your mind, but it is simply not true. By not taking the lead on green energy, it will cause the US to lose out on jobs in the long run. China is now the largest backer of green energy because they know what's really going on. They're probably all laughing at Trump, as he is making their rise as the next superpower easier.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody said anything about what you're saying. Not one person.

Didn't take long for the 'white nationalist' label to show up.
Why would it otherwise be such a big deal that she's not White or blue-eyed then? It wouldn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.