Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wonder (Mexican) Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since the Paris agreement was signed by us, the US has contributed $1B to the UN Green Climate Fund. China, Russia and India have contributed a combined $0.00.

Again, the Paris agreement's sole intention is to take wealth from the U.S. and redistribute it to other nations.
That's NOTHING compared to what China is investing in green technology abroad: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/05/world/asia/china-renewable-energy-investment.html?_r=0

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/china-climate-change-xi-jinping_us_5919c109e4b0fe039b3646ca

Speaking in Beijing at the inaugural Belt and Road Forum, a gathering of 130 nations with which China hopes to build a massive trade network, Xi called finance “the lifeblood of modern economy” and pledged to spend $900 billion on infrastructure abroad.
Look how much they are investing into other countries. Do you know why? To buy allegiances so that THEY WRITE rules and so countries buy THEIR GREEN TECHNOLOGY AND NOT America.

Second of all, the point of that money is help smaller, developing nations use more green technology instead of using dirtier forms of energy, which developing nations tend to rely on rather heavily, and they could have done it with American made technology sold to them by American companies. Instead, China will take the lead on this.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
So what if she's foreign and not blue eyed? People afraid of foreign people are known as xenophobic and people who believe White people are "better" than other ethnicities are called White supremacists.

This thread needs to be closed.
So what if a formerly All-American, feminine beauty is now non-American, non-feminine and not that beautiful?

People who don't want to pay welfare to foreign people are smart.

Hillary supporters can't stand when we point out things like America First.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what if a formerly All-American, feminine beauty is now non-American, non-feminine and not that beautiful?

People who don't want to pay welfare to foreign people are smart.

Hillary supporters can't stand when we point out things like America First.
Will you buy American made shoes, even if they cost more? Buy a pair of Alden shoes. I have a few pairs. I also have some Allen Edmonds.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Will you buy American made shoes, even if they cost more? Buy a pair of Alden shoes. I have a few pairs. I also have some Allen Edmonds.
Yes, I pay more because it creates American jobs.

When we all try to save and put all American business out of business, we all have to go work at Wal-Mart.

We should try to shop at the types of stores we would want to work at.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I pay more @applegoo because it creates American jobs.

When we all try to save and put all American business out of business, we all have to go work at Wal-Mart.

Can you recommend a pair of shoes/boots for a costume party where I am Gary Cooper in High Noon?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I pay more because it creates American jobs.

That's good. If you haven't checked out Alden shoes, check them out. Great shoes.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to see American stars in movies.. watch chinese movie or liongates production (chinese own)... it's full of white American taking leadership rôle in Chinese myth

Also, it's official that in the past 5 years.. most hollywood productions make 70% of their income:profit outside of the USA market

WonderWoman is an Amazon or descend of greek god (depending on the version).. she gotta look Greek?

Also, in a usa republican era... bashing Israël is anti-american

To finish, Trump did à good move about the ParisAccord.. What's the point of signing an agreement you wont even respect anyway... 1992 Kyoto agreement said the same stuff... can you say 1 country who followed it?

Yes, Green technology is important, yes China leading the renewable tech investment, green promotion... no choice their USA made factories,coal plant, Steel factory polluted so much and due to corruption and abundant cars.. you Lucky if you see the Sun. Number1 reason: chinese are leaving china is pollution, number2: éducation.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what if she's foreign and not blue eyed? People afraid of foreign people are known as xenophobic and people who believe White people are "better" than other ethnicities are called White supremacists.

This thread needs to be closed.
That's a stupid comment from a small minded person like yourself. There is nothing wrong with people from Africa wanting to see things in their country that represent Africans. There is nothing wrong with people from Mexico wanting to see things in their country that represent Mexicans. And there is certainly nothing wrong with people from America, a predominantly white country, to want to see things that represent white people. It's a sociological phenomenon called in-group preference. You should check it out sometime. Try telling your chromosomes that they are racist, it's a biological factor which protected people in ancient times. People that looked like you were less likely to hurt you.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to see American stars in movies.. watch chinese movie or liongates production (chinese own)... it's full of white American taking leadership rôle in Chinese myth

Also, it's official that in the past 5 years.. most hollywood productions make 70% of their income:profit outside of the USA market

WonderWoman is an Amazon or descend of greek god (depending on the version).. she gotta look Greek?

Also, in a usa republican era... bashing Israël is anti-american

To finish, Trump did à good move about the ParisAccord.. What's the point of signing an agreement you wont even respect anyway... 1992 Kyoto agreement said the same stuff... can you say 1 country who followed it?

Yes, Green technology is important, yes China leading the renewable tech investment, green promotion... no choice their USA made factories,coal plant, Steel factory polluted so much and due to corruption and abundant cars.. you Lucky if you see the Sun. Number1 reason: chinese are leaving china is pollution, number2: éducation.
and that's what globalism brings, a bunch of people who are loyal to these globalist scum, who wish to turn everyone into a homogeneous one race. It's not racist for people to want to see the white race continue. It's not racist for blacks to want to see the black race continue. Nor is it for asians or latinos. The only ones shamed for it are whites.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wonder Woman was never an American, she was an Amazon. She did fight on our side in World War II though (and in WWI in the new movie, I think).

With the new global market, film makers try to appeal to a wider audience. There's a lot of money to be made selling tickets in foreign markets, so things aren't as Americanized as they used to be.

Linda Carter was a Miss USA pageant winner. Oddly enough, I find Gal Gadot more attractive. Am I crazy for that? To me, she looks younger, but I was quite surprised to find that she is older than Linda Carter was when she was playing Wonder Woman. Linda Carter looks like a mom to me, and Gadot could pass for a college student to my (old) eyes.

In that picture applegoo posted, she looks a little like Natalie Portman, who is also Israeli - cuter than Natalie Portman, though.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not racist for people to want to see the white race continue. It's not racist for blacks to want to see the black race continue. Nor is it for asians or latinos. The only ones shamed for it are whites.
If we are going to value and celebrate the diversity of cultures, it stands to reason that we should keep those cultures intact.

But the truth is, the culture I grew up in no longer exists. It has been replaced by something else.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we are going to value and celebrate the diversity of cultures, it stands to reason that we should keep those cultures intact.

But the truth is, the culture I grew up in no longer exists. It has been replaced by something else.
But that's not what the globalists want. check out wikileaks, they want a dumbed down, homogeneous race of people. it's not a conspiracy anymore, it is fact. people need to wake up before all the races are gone. the world, not just white people, have a rich and wonderful history. we need to celibrate all races, creeds and colors. part of the way we celebrate them is to preserve them. shaming people for supporting and advocating for their race is wrong.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wonder Woman was never an American, she was an Amazon. She did fight on our side in World War II though (and in WWI in the new movie, I think).

With the new global market, film makers try to appeal to a wider audience. There's a lot of money to be made selling tickets in foreign markets, so things aren't as Americanized as they used to be.

Linda Carter was a Miss USA pageant winner. Oddly enough, I find Gal Gadot more attractive. Am I crazy for that? To me, she looks younger, but I was quite surprised to find that she is older than Linda Carter was when she was playing Wonder Woman. Linda Carter looks like a mom to me, and Gadot could pass for a college student to my (old) eyes.

In that picture applegoo posted, she looks a little like Natalie Portman, who is also Israeli - cuter than Natalie Portman, though.
I think Gal is more attractive, too, but I'm not that too big a fan of either.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Gal would not win Miss America IMO. Linda Carter was a Maybelline model for decades. She is one of the most beautiful women who ever lived.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
But that's not what the globalists want. check out wikileaks, they want a dumbed down, homogeneous race of people. it's not a conspiracy anymore, it is fact. people need to wake up before all the races are gone. the world, not just white people, have a rich and wonderful history. we need to celibrate all races, creeds and colors. part of the way we celebrate them is to preserve them. shaming people for supporting and advocating for their race is wrong.
"Whites are the only race not permitted in-group preference"
(Stefan Molyneux).

Whites ended slavery worldwide and are demonized because they accumulated wealth also.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumb @sses should look up Carter's roots first. Your stupid @ss should also look up Daisy Dukes heritage.
Lol

Carter was born in Phoenix, Arizona, the daughter of Juanita (née Córdova) and Colby Carter.[1][2] Her father is of English and Scots-Irish ancestry, and her mother is of Mexican, Spanish and French descent.

Status
Not open for further replies.