Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wonder (Mexican) Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gal would not win Miss America IMO. Linda Carter was a Maybelline model for decades. She is one of the most beautiful women who ever lived.
Well of course not, Gal would win Miss Israel lol. Seriously, I have nothing against Lynda Carter, I just never found her that appealing. Nothing wrong with her. I've never been that attracted to pageant women types, or a lot of the women I've been told I should find attractive. Farrah Fawcett and Loni Anderson were two of the biggest sex symbol girls of the 70s, but they never really did it for me. Not sure why.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Just because someone has 12% Mexican doesn't mean they look Mexican.

Lynda Carter was the All-American girl. Gal is the All-Israel girl. I prefer the former.

Wonder Woman has blue eyes in all the comics.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well of course not, Gal would win Miss Israel lol. Seriously, I have nothing against Lynda Carter, I just never found her that appealing. Nothing wrong with her. I've never been that attracted to pageant women types, or a lot of the women I've been told I should find attractive. Farrah Fawcett and Loni Anderson were two of the biggest sex symbol girls of the 70s, but they never really did it for me. Not sure why.

The thing with Lynda Carter's face is that it is kind of tasteless. Nothing particularly wrong with it. It's just here's a face with a mouth, nose, and eyes, but nothing about each of her features are particularly stunning. Just sort of slightly above average. Her eyes are a nice color, but are not the type of big beautiful eyes you see on some other girls. Her lips are okay. Her nose is not big or anything. It's just a solid face that lacks a strong taste/flavor. If you look at the girls I posted, their faces have some flavor. Of course, this is just my opinion.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because someone has 12% Mexican doesn't mean they look Mexican.

Lynda Carter was the All-American girl. Gal is the All-Israel girl. I prefer the former.

Wonder Woman has blue eyes in all the comics.
Yes, she's mainly white. I just thought it was funny she had some Mexican in her considering the thread.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is a Lebanese singer in her prime. She's old now and does not look as good, but I saw her at a trade show a few years back and she definitely caught my eye. I find her more attractive than Lynda Carter. It's very possible for women of other races to be fair skinned and have light colored eyes.

@bigneil, do you prefer her or Lynda?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score

This is a Lebanese singer in her prime. She's old now and does not look as good, but I saw her at a trade show a few years back and she definitely caught my eye. I find her more attractive than Lynda Carter. It's very possible for women of other races to be fair skinned and have light colored eyes.
This girl would have made a better Wonder Woman. They didn't want Israeli, they wanted someone who looked Israeli.

I don't care what race she is. Wonder Woman looked American when she appealed to Americans. Now she looks like the ideal Globalist vision of darker, more masculine and less feminine women (who pretend to be bad-as-s and who pretend they can take men) and I don't like it.

It was Hillary supporters who made this film. It was the same Trump-hating, America-hating, China-catering, Illegal-loving Hollywood a-holes who made that picture that got Kathy Griffin fired.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's natural to prefer women who resemble our mothers, but I'd like to hear from some white people who think the new Wonder Woman is hotter.

The movie rated highly, but Gal looks like Antonia Banderas. Lynda Carter was all woman.

Wonder (if she's a man) Woman.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(who pretend to be bad-as-s and who pretend they can take men) and I don't like it.
That's one thing I don't like about modern movies. They make a 5'4 110lb female character that can whoop 10 guys at once and not break a sweat. Some of the girls believe this crap, too. I've come across girls that think women are just as strong as men, lol.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a stupid comment from a small minded person like yourself. There is nothing wrong with people from Africa wanting to see things in their country that represent Africans. There is nothing wrong with people from Mexico wanting to see things in their country that represent Mexicans. And there is certainly nothing wrong with people from America, a predominantly white country, to want to see things that represent white people. It's a sociological phenomenon called in-group preference. You should check it out sometime. Try telling your chromosomes that they are racist, it's a biological factor which protected people in ancient times. People that looked like you were less likely to hurt you.
That's a stupid comment from a small minded person like yourself. There is nothing wrong with people from Africa wanting to see things in their country that represent Africans. There is nothing wrong with people from Mexico wanting to see things in their country that represent Mexicans. And there is certainly nothing wrong with people from America, a predominantly white country, to want to see things that represent white people. It's a sociological phenomenon called in-group preference. You should check it out sometime. Try telling your chromosomes that they are racist, it's a biological factor which protected people in ancient times. People that looked like you were less likely to hurt you.
The comment comes from an ethnocentric mind. White people aren't representative of the U.S. population. We have people of multiple enthicities and races, which need to be represented in al areas of U.S. society.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
That's one thing I don't like about modern movies. They make a 5'4 110lb female character that can whoop 10 guys at once and not break a sweat. Some of the girls believe this crap, too. I've come across girls that think women are just as strong as men, lol.
And as Stephan Molyneux pointed out, these movies like the new Star Wars NEVER explain how these women became absolute perfect creatures that can teach Han Solo how to repair the Millennium Falcon, or who can take four Navy Seals. They actually make today's female characters more perfect than Jesus!

Just trust the producers: women can do anything.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The stupid comment comes from your small and ethnocentric mind. White people aren't representative of the U.S. population. We have people of multiple enthicities and races, which need to be represented in al areas of U.S. society. And those numbers are changing faster than closed minded people can process.
America is 77.35% white, you stupid as-shole.

Indeed those numbers are changing because non-whites are FAR more likely to be on welfare (black women for example are FOUR times more likely than white men and FIVE TIMES more likely than senior citizens to collect food stamps). Quick! Someone tell us they know a black girl who is not on welfare and act like that proves I'm lying! Please understand the difference between a large portion and the entire portion.

The least you can f*cking do is thank us for free Doritos for life. Watch your f*cking step or we'll shut off your EBT card and shoot your sorry ass when you come looting. I'll show you what f*cking masculinity is: it's paying your own way. It's letting the ugly women who no men want to f*ck with go without reproducing.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Whites are the only race not permitted in-group preference"
(Stefan Molyneux).

Whites ended slavery worldwide and are demonized because they accumulated wealth also.
"Whites are the only race not permitted in-group preference"
(Stefan Molyneux).

Whites ended slavery worldwide and are demonized because they accumulated wealth also.
Don't forget who started slavery and benefited from it.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget who started slavery and benefited from it.
While I don't agree with Neil that welfare is necessarily bad (for economic reasons. the people who receive that money end up spending it. helps make the economy tick), whites weren't the only ones who kept slaves. Even Arabs had slaves.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
While I don't agree with Neil that welfare is necessarily bad (for economic reasons. the people who receive that money end up spending it. helps make the economy tick), whites weren't the only ones who kept slaves. Even Arabs had slaves.
The Arabs would castrate their slaves, a process that killed about 40% of the 12 year old boys who were subjected to it, but which was profitable overall.

Meanwhile, the black slaves from Africa were rounded up by OTHER BLACKS.

See if you can find any Muslims or blacks who they feel they should pay reparations. No, reparations is only for white people (who ended slavery worldwide). And there is NO set amount. Blacks simply want to whine forever.

White women are mainly to blame. They got to vote and wanted to virtue signal (secretly knowing their as-s was getting saggy and wanting to feel comfy that their every bill would be paid someday also, should they fail to keep men happy). Since we let women vote, the size of Government has ballooned over 400%. Women simply vote to force the men to pay the women.

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen."

—Ann Coulter, Oct. 2 New York Observer

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
America is 77.35% white, you stupid as-shole.

Indeed those numbers are changing because non-whites are FAR more likely to be on welfare (black women for example are FOUR times more likely than white men and FIVE TIMES more likely than senior citizens to collect food stamps). Quick! Someone tell us they know a black girl who is not on welfare and act like that proves I'm lying! Please understand the difference between a large portion and the entire portion.

The least you can f*cking do is thank us for free Doritos for life. Watch your f*cking step or we'll shut off your EBT card and shoot your sorry ass when you come looting. I'll show you what f*cking masculinity is: it's paying your own way. It's letting the ugly women who no men want to f*ck with go without reproducing.
Sounds like your stats are coming straight out of intuition, prejudice, ignorance and rage.

I do not receive welfare and the women in my life are attractive. The statistics you cite are wrong because the census considers Latinos "White," so the 77% number you cited doesn't separate latinos and non-latinos. As for who receives welfare, here's data based on the 2010 census:

IMG_0350.JPG

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
"Government takes money from the husbands of attractive women and hands it to ugly women so they can have kids too" - Stephan Molyneux

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like your stats are coming straight out of intuition, prejudice, ignorance and rage.
View attachment 750
Actually I get my stats from something called a search engine - here is an example.

Even if we remove Hispanics, America is 62% (5/8) white. You THINK it will trend the other way, except once there are less than 50% whites, who will pay all the non-whites to have kids?

As for who receives welfare, here's data based on the 2010 census:
MORON - YOU ARE NOT PRORATING BY DEMOGRAPHICS. If only 1 in 8 people are black, and blacks get 40% of the welfare, you're going to whine that whites get 60%??

Odds of collecting food stamps in America:

39% of Black Women
31% of Hispanic Women
31% of Blacks
23% of Women overall
22% of Democrats
22% of Hispanics
21% of Black Men
19% of White Women
18% of Americans (average)
18% of Adults 18 to 29
15% of Whites
14% of Hispanic Men
12% of Men overall
11% of White men
10% of Republicans
8% of Senior Citizens

source: Pew Research

NOTICE THAT TEENSY LITTLE PART ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO GET FOOD STAMPS ALL BEING DEMOCRAT?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agreed with you here. There's definitely a bias in making women seem as if they were physically stronger and tougher, when we all know that's not true.

It's natural to prefer women who resemble our mothers, but I'd like to hear from some white people who think the new Wonder Woman is hotter.

The movie rated highly, but Gal looks like Antonia Banderas. Lynda Carter was all woman.

Wonder (if she's a man) Woman.
I find Gal more attractive. You simply assume I'm not White--sad sad story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.