"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Women's Test

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
I typically ignore them. My time is too valuable to be "proving myself" and being worried about passing her shyte tests.

She should be more concerned about proving to me why I should see her again after the first date.

Hope that helps.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I recommend guys to not focus on sh!t tests or even think about it. I've probably been sh!t tested, but I doesn't really register it as that. If you keep to your frame you won't have to worry about the details of navigating sh!t tests.

If you get hung up on the fact that she's sh!t testing, then you will alter your behavior, break your own frame and most likely fail.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
There are different types imo jealousy games and negging are different because they can actually be a sign of very high interest

A true **** test is when a woman texts you about cancellation or starts p!ssing you around to see how much of a trained dog you are. This scenario actually matters and can make or break you depending on your pass or fail
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,935
Age
57
Advice from the old lady:

Just lead and do your thing as a man. Don’t analyze everything to death. Sometimes women are hormonal, sometimes in an insecure mood, sometimes emotionally charged. You cannot go about second guessing everything from a contrived paradigm such as a shjt test.

Who has time for all that? Just move forward and observe her actions over time. If her actions are generally good? That’s good. She has high interest and desire. If her actions are generally bitchy or sour that’s not good, no matter what she looks like.

Retain people in your life who are generally supportive, positive and pleasant. Eject people who aren’t. Some feistiness can be a positive thing as it can challenge you to grow and improve...not to mention it can keep sexual tension high...but positive qualities should outweigh negative and you want someone with a giving heart.
 

tony.shai

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
36
Age
29
What do you guys mean by jealousy tests? Like let's say you're at a party, a girl knows you're interested, but she seems to brag about someone texting her, would that be "jealousy" test as in she's trying to see how you react to that or you mean something else?
 

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Messages
230
Reaction score
204
Location
Germany
What do you guys mean by jealousy tests? Like let's say you're at a party, a girl knows you're interested, but she seems to brag about someone texting her, would that be "jealousy" test as in she's trying to see how you react to that or you mean something else?
Might be. But that's straight disrespect. If you would do the same thing, she would be gone.On the other part, If she would see you flirting with other females it would benefit you.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
I just let then know that I don't have the time for childish games, block her then move on
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,689
I can‘t believe what I’m reading. Ignore them? If a girl comes at me with a test, I will hit back 2x harder. I will literally make her cry.

Would a King accept any type of test from his concubines? Would Prince accept any type of test from his mistresses? No way. Any girl has to know she cannot mess with you. Otherwise it’s a free for all until she loses all respect for the man.

First sign of a test, CRUSH IT so she doesn’t dare think about doing it again.

Come on men, be strong.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

tony.shai

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
36
Age
29
Might be. But that's straight disrespect. If you would do the same thing, she would be gone.On the other part, If she would see you flirting with other females it would benefit you.
Well that same girl literally moved so that I can see her ass in front of my eyes and checked if I'm looking, guess that's even more disrespectful haha.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
There are no $hit tests.

Every social interaction you have with another person is a game, figuratively speaking of course. It's just a matter of finding out which game they are playing, deciding if it is a game worth entertaining, learning to play it better, then figuring out if they play by the rules (societal, legal, and your own)
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Was seeing a girl about an hour away, usually on the weekends. One time she asked me to drive my SUV so I could haul some stuff for her. I didn't commit and then drove my sports car (which was what I had originally planned to drive that weekend). When I got there she said she thought I was driving the SUV and I said the weather was too nice not to drive the sports car. She didn't say another word about it.
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
I don't put up with sh*t tests, women do it to see how much control they have over you, I can't stand seeing men jump to snapping fingers. I've had women do it to me I just give them a glare, you need to learn the word NO.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Try not to get hung up on what is and what isn’t a sh*t test. This tends to lead guys into wondering or believing just about everything a woman does is designed to test him, and this can eventually lead a man to respond in a counterproductive way to handle it. He will eventually try to pass tests that may not be tests at all, which only ends up as either supplicating type of behavior (hoping to pass the test) or self sabotage (taking a loss that wasn’t necessary).
I can vouch for that. I did sabotage myself trying to pass some inexistent tests. I was actually denied a second date by a girl I didn't even like. So yeah, I don't care about dumb tests no more.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I met a chick through a common friend and during a party we drunkenly made out. A few days later she invites me over for drinks at her place. As I made a move on her, she backed off and told me she wasn't looking for anything like that with me. I picked up and left. I'm pretty sure had I handled that differently I could've banged her, but I never did. I let my ego get the best of me.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
I can‘t believe what I’m reading. Ignore them? If a girl comes at me with a test, I will hit back 2x harder. I will literally make her cry.

Would a King accept any type of test from his concubines? Would Prince accept any type of test from his mistresses? No way. Any girl has to know she cannot mess with you. Otherwise it’s a free for all until she loses all respect for the man.

First sign of a test, CRUSH IT so she doesn’t dare think about doing it again.

Come on men, be strong.
You sound a bit too invested that she can/could get a rise out of you like that.

The best response to a s*hit test is an IDGAF attitude, like if a HB3 was trying to make you jealous or take a dig at you. Who the f*uck cares?

Woman: "Damn, your friend Chad is sooooo f*ucking hot. I know a few of my gf's who would love to date him!"
Dash: (watching a game or looking at phone or just deep in thought...) "Oh, I'm sorry did you say something? Chad? Yeah, cool dude. DAMN! Look at this dunk by Giannis!!"

You need to be the judge on s*hit tests--my general guidelines (a few moving parts here, may need to be adjusted per incident based on terms and length of relationship):
1- Harmless/typical girl hormonal or drama-related stuff:, IDGAF, laugh, make a sarcastic joke---DON'T GET UPSET (you'll look weak).
2- Disrespect or Blatant Disrespect: First offense: One warning shot over the bow, Second offense: S&D, Third infraction: Permanent dumping per my Abundance Mentality.

Good luck to you.

~Dash~
 
Last edited:

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
A woman can bet on more control over you at the risk of your respect for her.

Personally I like the women that bet on blowing me or being sweet to gain my respect. Why even bother with the former when you know this is out there?

@stringpuller your daughter is a child, so it's fine to let it slide for now, but that indirectness you're describing is the other person not knowing how to articulate their feelings. While I can infer things from a girls behavior, I can't read her mind. If she can't articulate her thoughts I shouldn't have to do it for her.

That said, the calmer and sharper I keep myself, the more I can infer.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Okay, I l
I can‘t believe what I’m reading. Ignore them? If a girl comes at me with a test, I will hit back 2x harder. I will literally make her cry.

Would a King accept any type of test from his concubines? Would Prince accept any type of test from his mistresses? No way. Any girl has to know she cannot mess with you. Otherwise it’s a free for all until she loses all respect for the man.

First sign of a test, CRUSH IT so she doesn’t dare think about doing it again.

Come on men, be strong.

Okay, I like this mindset. But how to do this exactly....give an example please. Ignore works as well, but you are right....who the **** dares to question the king? Biatches lol
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top