The Professor
Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2020
- Messages
- 23
- Reaction score
- 12
What **** test have women given you and how did you respond ?
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Might be. But that's straight disrespect. If you would do the same thing, she would be gone.On the other part, If she would see you flirting with other females it would benefit you.What do you guys mean by jealousy tests? Like let's say you're at a party, a girl knows you're interested, but she seems to brag about someone texting her, would that be "jealousy" test as in she's trying to see how you react to that or you mean something else?
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Well that same girl literally moved so that I can see her ass in front of my eyes and checked if I'm looking, guess that's even more disrespectful haha.Might be. But that's straight disrespect. If you would do the same thing, she would be gone.On the other part, If she would see you flirting with other females it would benefit you.
Do you have an example or two of this?First sign of a test, CRUSH IT so she doesn’t dare think about doing it again.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I can vouch for that. I did sabotage myself trying to pass some inexistent tests. I was actually denied a second date by a girl I didn't even like. So yeah, I don't care about dumb tests no more.Try not to get hung up on what is and what isn’t a sh*t test. This tends to lead guys into wondering or believing just about everything a woman does is designed to test him, and this can eventually lead a man to respond in a counterproductive way to handle it. He will eventually try to pass tests that may not be tests at all, which only ends up as either supplicating type of behavior (hoping to pass the test) or self sabotage (taking a loss that wasn’t necessary).
You sound a bit too invested that she can/could get a rise out of you like that.I can‘t believe what I’m reading. Ignore them? If a girl comes at me with a test, I will hit back 2x harder. I will literally make her cry.
Would a King accept any type of test from his concubines? Would Prince accept any type of test from his mistresses? No way. Any girl has to know she cannot mess with you. Otherwise it’s a free for all until she loses all respect for the man.
First sign of a test, CRUSH IT so she doesn’t dare think about doing it again.
Come on men, be strong.
I can‘t believe what I’m reading. Ignore them? If a girl comes at me with a test, I will hit back 2x harder. I will literally make her cry.
Would a King accept any type of test from his concubines? Would Prince accept any type of test from his mistresses? No way. Any girl has to know she cannot mess with you. Otherwise it’s a free for all until she loses all respect for the man.
First sign of a test, CRUSH IT so she doesn’t dare think about doing it again.
Come on men, be strong.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.