Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

womens behaviour in a group setting....

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive attended a few conferences recently there is no alcohol present and its a pretty bright room (all boring so far)

at the end of the conference everyone has a little one on one, parting chat. I've noticed most women are polite but are a bit froze up/borderline disinterested, i am not trying to chat these women up, i am just noting their behaviour

However when we are outside and a bit more isolated having a smoke/vape, the exact same women open up much more(isolated)

then when back in the conference room the women go back to being a bit more froze up

is this some kind of anti slut thing..... just an observation.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
could be just to confirm they all do it, 20 or 40, ....im not usually in this setting to much and up until now i also didnt realise how much **** blocking went on by everyone in the room

Id barely said hello to a HB 8 the other day and two men and two women were invading our chat

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone does this, men and women. If you're in a conference, someone usually paid for you to be there so you're expected to be professional during the conference hours, and conferences are usually really fun if you know how to break the ice at the right time.

You're thinking way to far into this.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone does this, men and women. If you're in a conference, someone usually paid for you to be there so you're expected to be professional during the conference hours, and conferences are usually really fun if you know how to break the ice at the right time.

You're thinking way to far into this.
not at all, we are professional, and i'm by no means trying to chat women up, just observing their behaviour

like i also said its amazing how many seem to rush over and **** block, men and woman