"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Women with mom issues?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Something I’m noticing lately is I’m meeting more and more women that have admitted mom issues rather than daddy issues. Their parents are divorced or separated but they have a ton of resentment for their mother and not their father? What’s weirder is these same women were mostly raised by their mother! They will talk up their dad who they didn’t see much while growing up, but yet the claim they have issues with their mom who they see regularly?

I’ve met 3 girls that have mom issues back to back to back and I don’t see it talked about on here since we usually think avoid the ones with daddy issues.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Of course someone can have issues with either of their parents. I'm not sure either why we're talking about daddy issues all the time. Even when dad is the messed up parent it's no certainty that she's fvcked up because of it.

My GF isn't exactly happy about her father, but she handles it kinda like I handle my mother. Just ignore it and go about our lives. She could easily had the typical daddy issues, but she doesn't.

I'm guessing mommy issues could have similar symptoms, because it's not about the gender of the parent, it's the fact that one parent can't be trusted (as they should), isn't affectionate enough or is just downright toxic. It may fvck someone up, regardless of which parent it is or it could make them stronger.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
My last girl I was with ... her Mom comitt suicide 2 years ago.

Needless to say after the overcompensation first month of being perfect, she was pure poisen.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
I disagree with @gewd I think gender does matter here

Girls generally get on with fathers, while boys with mothers

I always saw that daughters had a natural rivalry with the mother

There's no rivalry with father, it's a simple case of guidance and protection

When that guidance and protection is absent you get Daddy Issues

Too much guidance and protection and you get Daddy's Girl

Mommy issues or Mommy's girl is usually more prevalent in boys

A lot of serial killers had Mommy issues for example

Freud worked a lot on this stuff

Naturally the feminists didn't like it so it never gets talked about
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Did any of these women have their own kids?
As soon as they do, they realise how hard it is to raise a kid and they tend to get along better with their mum after that.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
My mother chewed my sister’s up and down a lot. There’s resentment there I’m sure. Women KNOW women so I think it’s different.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Do you know at what age it starts? I know... I live with a woman with 13 year old daughter. It starts at about 12.

12

Let it sink into you.
 
Top