Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women with mom issues?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I’m noticing lately is I’m meeting more and more women that have admitted mom issues rather than daddy issues. Their parents are divorced or separated but they have a ton of resentment for their mother and not their father? What’s weirder is these same women were mostly raised by their mother! They will talk up their dad who they didn’t see much while growing up, but yet the claim they have issues with their mom who they see regularly?

I’ve met 3 girls that have mom issues back to back to back and I don’t see it talked about on here since we usually think avoid the ones with daddy issues.

Serenity

Reaction score
Of course someone can have issues with either of their parents. I'm not sure either why we're talking about daddy issues all the time. Even when dad is the messed up parent it's no certainty that she's fvcked up because of it.

My GF isn't exactly happy about her father, but she handles it kinda like I handle my mother. Just ignore it and go about our lives. She could easily had the typical daddy issues, but she doesn't.

I'm guessing mommy issues could have similar symptoms, because it's not about the gender of the parent, it's the fact that one parent can't be trusted (as they should), isn't affectionate enough or is just downright toxic. It may fvck someone up, regardless of which parent it is or it could make them stronger.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My last girl I was with ... her Mom comitt suicide 2 years ago.

Needless to say after the overcompensation first month of being perfect, she was pure poisen.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with @gewd I think gender does matter here

Girls generally get on with fathers, while boys with mothers

I always saw that daughters had a natural rivalry with the mother

There's no rivalry with father, it's a simple case of guidance and protection

When that guidance and protection is absent you get Daddy Issues

Too much guidance and protection and you get Daddy's Girl

Mommy issues or Mommy's girl is usually more prevalent in boys

A lot of serial killers had Mommy issues for example

Freud worked a lot on this stuff

Naturally the feminists didn't like it so it never gets talked about

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My last gf had mommy issues. Her dad died when she was a kid. So I guess she and her mom had a strong bond, but it was a little TOO strong (like BFF's) sometimes. To be fair the mom often called her out and sided with me if there was a disagreement. And this girl was just out of college and finding her way so not truly independent. Nevertheless I realized that I would never, ever be a priority over her mom. Obviously it didn't last. Hopefully she's grown since then as she did move away after we broke up.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did any of these women have their own kids?
As soon as they do, they realise how hard it is to raise a kid and they tend to get along better with their mum after that.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
My mother chewed my sister’s up and down a lot. There’s resentment there I’m sure. Women KNOW women so I think it’s different.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Do you know at what age it starts? I know... I live with a woman with 13 year old daughter. It starts at about 12.

Let it sink into you.