"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Women who tease you? IOI?

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
I am a very sarcastic person and enjoy bantering. What are your experiences with women who are very sarcastic and tease you. Indicator of Interest? Friend? Entertainment?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I am a very sarcastic person and enjoy bantering. What are your experiences with women who are very sarcastic and tease you. Indicator of Interest? Friend? Entertainment?
Yes women love teasing me about my hair loss, end up banging a lot of them. Don't take everything so personally and stay away from low blows. Keep it endearing to get her comfortable then you can sexualize it
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Usually a good sign, as long as there are other IOIs present.

Girl I’ve been on a couple dates with can be ruthless with her teasing, but she reacts super positively if I can either (1) spin it back on her, or (2) own it and build off her teasing and exaggerate to make it a joke - showing her that the teasing doesn’t affect your frame and it runs like water off the back of a duck.
 
Top