The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.
Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.
Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
My thoughts tooIt very much is a trap and something dreamed up by the feminist.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
What they REALLY mean is “tell me what pushes your buttons so I can use it against you at the most opportune time”.What does a woman really mean when they say this?
They have a bunch of moves and manipulation to slide over the man.Feminist and today’s women want to emasculate men in order to gain power over them. It’s that simple. When a man shows emotions he automatically becomes beneath women in women’s eyes, stupid I know but just the way it is now. It’s why I don’t get upset when I argue with a woman these days, too much emotion. I just simply let her think she’s won, say “ok bye” and honestly it works because two days later they’re texting me to apologize.
In my experience the emotions they wish to see are always of a "vulnerable" natureMy question is...why does showing emotions equate to needy behavior?
Why would a man automatically think wuss emotions?
Depends on the situation, are you crying over having to put your dog of 12 years down or your mother or father dying? Or are you crying at the woman’s feet because she dumped you or banged Chad and you’re begging her back?My question is...why does showing emotions equate to needy behavior?
Why would a man automatically think wuss emotions?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Not a turn on for them at all. 90% of women are turned on by violence and bad men. Who do you think is writing letters confessing their love to prisoners on death row? Not men. Women like evil, they’re attracted to it because deep down they are evil too.In my experience the emotions they wish to see are always of a "vulnerable" nature
The reason for this thread is does this actually turn some women on?
Or is it yet another trap/test
It’s her communicating that you are not emotionally stimulating her in some cases and a test in others.In my experience the emotions they wish to see are always of a "vulnerable" nature
The reason for this thread is does this actually turn some women on?
Or is it yet another trap/test
Did you show emotions when you married her? If not, then she can’t expect you to do a 360. Don’t change for her, she shouldn’t have married you if that was going to be an issue but that’s her problem not yours.Is this always a trap?
Some women outwardly demand this for some reason
But I don't really have any "emotions" to show
And the redpill in me tells me she will be turned off immediately if I did
So what's the crack?
This is EXACTLY what we discuss in our secret meetings "let's tell them we want them to show emotions because once he shows emotions we know he's beneath us"Feminist and today’s women want to emasculate men in order to gain power over them. It’s that simple. When a man shows emotions he automatically becomes beneath women in women’s eyes, stupid I know but just the way it is now.
Yup.Feminist and today’s women want to emasculate men in order to gain power over them.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Oh you’ll be closer alright. “Friends only” close, if that’s what you want. You will no longer be a dating option to her but someone she can confide in and you’ve become the perfect candidate to be her friend. Trust me, I’ve been friendzoned, we are just friends, let’s be friends, so many times that I could write a book. I know the traps women use to get you in there and this is a huge one. Go ahead, fellas, show those feels and emotions. Come back and tell me how right I was when you start a thread “I thought I could be more close to her by showing my emotions, now she just wants to be friends and she has a date with Chad tonight. What do I do?”.This is EXACTLY what we discuss in our secret meetings "let's tell them we want them to show emotions because once he shows emotions we know he's beneath us"
Lololololol
A man expressing emotions demonstrates to his partner that he's not afraid of being vulnerable around her and letting her in to see who he really is. This action of being vulnerable with your partner is supposed to bring you closer, and the information disclosed is supposed to be respected and taken to the vault.
Unfortunately there are so many broken and twisted people out there that, choosing to be vulnerable is usually a huge emotional risk that, when taken with the wrong person, results in your very personal feelings being used as a weapon, against you, in very ugly ways.
Excellent answer BUT proceed with caution. If you don’t have a lot of experience doing this, don’t attempt it, you will screw it all up. If you’re going to attempt it, DO NOT let it become some long deep conversation. She doesn’t need to know your deepest darkest secrets anytime soon, anyways.I can see not many people here have read 'the way of the superior man'. As mentioned by only one poster here so far who happens to be female, a man that is confident in himself does not fear showing his vulnerabilities, because he does not require external validation. He knows that he'll be fine regardless of whether she stays or goes or what she thinks. This doesn't mean to sniffle and cry and ask your girl to hold you. This also doesn't mean voluntarily bringing up your fears and weaknesses and talking negatively about yourself. This means being open to talk about what your challenges are. If your partner is genuinely interested in being with you they'll respect this new information and be inspired to help you. If they use it against you then you should stop wasting your time with them.
You don't have to be emotional to be honest about your emotions.
If asked state it with confidence, own it, and you will only enrich your relationship. Or you'll dodge a bullet. Win win.
We've all done it. We learn what we should and shouldn't share and how we should share it through trial and error.This is the mature answer and one everyone should take note. Good post. the only problem is noobies not grounded in themselves will take it as permission to throw up their emotions to the girl. Which is what I did and it all failed spectacularly.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.