Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women who say they want guys to show emotions

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this always a trap?

Some women outwardly demand this for some reason

But I don't really have any "emotions" to show

And the redpill in me tells me she will be turned off immediately if I did

So what's the crack?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
What does a woman really mean when they say this?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminist and today’s women want to emasculate men in order to gain power over them. It’s that simple. When a man shows emotions he automatically becomes beneath women in women’s eyes, stupid I know but just the way it is now. It’s why I don’t get upset when I argue with a woman these days, too much emotion. I just simply let her think she’s won, say “ok bye” and honestly it works because two days later they’re texting me to apologize.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminist and today’s women want to emasculate men in order to gain power over them. It’s that simple. When a man shows emotions he automatically becomes beneath women in women’s eyes, stupid I know but just the way it is now. It’s why I don’t get upset when I argue with a woman these days, too much emotion. I just simply let her think she’s won, say “ok bye” and honestly it works because two days later they’re texting me to apologize.
They have a bunch of moves and manipulation to slide over the man.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
My question is...why does showing emotions equate to needy behavior?
Why would a man automatically think wuss emotions?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience the emotions they wish to see are always of a "vulnerable" nature

The reason for this thread is does this actually turn some women on?

Or is it yet another trap/test

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the situation, are you crying over having to put your dog of 12 years down or your mother or father dying? Or are you crying at the woman’s feet because she dumped you or banged Chad and you’re begging her back?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience the emotions they wish to see are always of a "vulnerable" nature

Not a turn on for them at all. 90% of women are turned on by violence and bad men. Who do you think is writing letters confessing their love to prisoners on death row? Not men. Women like evil, they’re attracted to it because deep down they are evil too.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

It’s her communicating that you are not emotionally stimulating her in some cases and a test in others.

“I can see that it’s time to spank my little tart!” That will polarize her. That will work in both cases. You need to bounce it back to her.

A

AJ84

Is this always a trap?

Some women outwardly demand this for some reason

But I don't really have any "emotions" to show

And the redpill in me tells me she will be turned off immediately if I did

So what's the crack?
Did you show emotions when you married her? If not, then she can’t expect you to do a 360. Don’t change for her, she shouldn’t have married you if that was going to be an issue but that’s her problem not yours.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminist and today’s women want to emasculate men in order to gain power over them. It’s that simple. When a man shows emotions he automatically becomes beneath women in women’s eyes, stupid I know but just the way it is now.
This is EXACTLY what we discuss in our secret meetings "let's tell them we want them to show emotions because once he shows emotions we know he's beneath us"

Lololololol

A man expressing emotions demonstrates to his partner that he's not afraid of being vulnerable around her and letting her in to see who he really is. This action of being vulnerable with your partner is supposed to bring you closer, and the information disclosed is supposed to be respected and taken to the vault.

Unfortunately there are so many broken and twisted people out there that, choosing to be vulnerable is usually a huge emotional risk that, when taken with the wrong person, results in your very personal feelings being used as a weapon, against you, in very ugly ways.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see not many people here have read 'the way of the superior man'. As mentioned by only one poster here so far who happens to be female, a man that is confident in himself does not fear showing his vulnerabilities, because he does not require external validation. He knows that he'll be fine regardless of whether she stays or goes or what she thinks. This doesn't mean to sniffle and cry and ask your girl to hold you. This also doesn't mean voluntarily bringing up your fears and weaknesses and talking negatively about yourself. This means being open to talk about what your challenges are. If your partner is genuinely interested in being with you they'll respect this new information and be inspired to help you. If they use it against you then you should stop wasting your time with them.

You don't have to be emotional to be honest about your emotions.

If asked state it with confidence, own it, and you will only enrich your relationship. Or you'll dodge a bullet. Win win.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is EXACTLY what we discuss in our secret meetings "let's tell them we want them to show emotions because once he shows emotions we know he's beneath us"

Lololololol

A man expressing emotions demonstrates to his partner that he's not afraid of being vulnerable around her and letting her in to see who he really is. This action of being vulnerable with your partner is supposed to bring you closer, and the information disclosed is supposed to be respected and taken to the vault.

Unfortunately there are so many broken and twisted people out there that, choosing to be vulnerable is usually a huge emotional risk that, when taken with the wrong person, results in your very personal feelings being used as a weapon, against you, in very ugly ways.
Oh you’ll be closer alright. “Friends only” close, if that’s what you want. You will no longer be a dating option to her but someone she can confide in and you’ve become the perfect candidate to be her friend. Trust me, I’ve been friendzoned, we are just friends, let’s be friends, so many times that I could write a book. I know the traps women use to get you in there and this is a huge one. Go ahead, fellas, show those feels and emotions. Come back and tell me how right I was when you start a thread “I thought I could be more close to her by showing my emotions, now she just wants to be friends and she has a date with Chad tonight. What do I do?”.

logicallefty

Reaction score
It’s never been a good idea in my experience. I did it in my younger years, stop doing it as I got more red pill. I re-tested the waters with my girlfriend about a month ago and here is what happened. My house is for sale and it’s been on the market for a while. One morning I was kind of down about the house talking to her on the phone on the way to work. I didn’t get all sappy or anything but I told her that I was really bummed out about the house not selling, and question whether it would ever sell or if I would be stuck with it the rest of my life. Mostly just venting to her really. Nothing too sappy.

What did she do ?

She pretty much went off on me, told me I was a negative Nelly and needed to be more appreciative of the good things I have in my life. Told me my life is it all that bad and that I needed to handle my problems better. A long ass chewing basically. She had never done this quite like this before.

Translation: I expose myself to her at a vulnerable moment and she attacked me like a hyena attacking a wounded Buffalo. Never again brothers. Never again.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see not many people here have read 'the way of the superior man'. As mentioned by only one poster here so far who happens to be female, a man that is confident in himself does not fear showing his vulnerabilities, because he does not require external validation. He knows that he'll be fine regardless of whether she stays or goes or what she thinks. This doesn't mean to sniffle and cry and ask your girl to hold you. This also doesn't mean voluntarily bringing up your fears and weaknesses and talking negatively about yourself. This means being open to talk about what your challenges are. If your partner is genuinely interested in being with you they'll respect this new information and be inspired to help you. If they use it against you then you should stop wasting your time with them.

You don't have to be emotional to be honest about your emotions.

If asked state it with confidence, own it, and you will only enrich your relationship. Or you'll dodge a bullet. Win win.
Excellent answer BUT proceed with caution. If you don’t have a lot of experience doing this, don’t attempt it, you will screw it all up. If you’re going to attempt it, DO NOT let it become some long deep conversation. She doesn’t need to know your deepest darkest secrets anytime soon, anyways.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the mature answer and one everyone should take note. Good post. the only problem is noobies not grounded in themselves will take it as permission to throw up their emotions to the girl. Which is what I did and it all failed spectacularly.
We've all done it. We learn what we should and shouldn't share and how we should share it through trial and error.