Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women who neglect admitting they have kids on dating sites

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf man, I think this is worse than deception through angular pics.

Happened three times now, hitting it off thinking there HAS to be a catch then non-chalantly a mention about their kids.

Now I'm not against kids and I know some guys don't mind chicks who have them but for me I prefer they don't and it ruins the attraction. Well for girls under 28 it does anyway.

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out with one lady on her profile she stated she had one older kid. By the time we were finished with dinner she had told about the other three kids ...a total of 4...that were living at home. Now, I am more direct in asking about their family life and kids irrespective of what their profile might say.
Abe

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's not up front about her children in her profile then I wonder what other things she's concealing from you.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like a guy dropping "Oh I've been unemployed for two years" casually into a first date conversation.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use it as a screen, have experienced this many times OLD and simply don't tolerate it any more. Out at the first whiff of it. Many of them consider 2" of height a big deal yet see no obligation to disclose children, utter hypocrisy.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see this as a problem at all. You can pump 'n dump such women without even the slightest pang of conscience.

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, if a woman is not owning up to the kids, she is junk

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating is a lot like ocean trawling. You cast a wide net and get lots of catch---crabs, mollusks, decent fish, maybe a gem or two but mostly sea junk. That trawling net is your screen: you toss the garbage and keep the value.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
I don't see this as a problem at all. You can pump 'n dump such women without even the slightest pang of conscience.
Unless of course you increment her motherhood score ... :nervous:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many women will not say they have kids until they've got you involved emotionally so you dont leave them but some will say they do and give the guy a take it or leave it deal. For me personally, I will not date or get with a woman who already has children, I'm sorry but i will not raise some other man's child. When i look at the young boy/girl i want to KNOW that its MY son or daughter.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they're just looking for a casual arrangement then I can be a bit more lenient about them withholding that information - it's not all that relevant. But let's face it, they're usually deathly serious about getting into a legit relationship.

What really tuns me off is when a woman constructs her entire online persona around being a mother. Oh that's real appealing, tell me more about your children and how freakin special they are. This is supposed to stimulate romantic and sexual interest in a man??? Genius.

The place to mention your kids is in the vital stats/details, no need to bang on about it in the actual profile. I appreciate it when a woman with kids downplays the whole motherhood angle and presents herself as a more complete human being.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
Unless of course you increment her motherhood score ... :nervous:
Not an issue if you're wrapping it up (which you should always be doing in any event).