“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Women who listen to cartoons

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
What you guys think of Women (30+) who still watch cartoons, kids movies, anime, children movies, etc...
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Imo not a problen unless she watch it all the time.

One of my guilty pleasure is watching Dragonball at 39
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,414
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
Not a deal breaker. I'd still bang her if she's hot and not a single mom
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
I'm sure we all have our own ways to unwind, and a lot of them are related to our childhood. If she enjoys cartoons, I don't have any issue with that. If it's in excess it could be an issue, but anything in excess is usually bad.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
I watch GOT and yell at the tv when I think they're about to harpoon Drogon, my fave "actor" haha.

Who cares if she watches cartoons. She's probably whimsical and fun rather than dull and serious. I would like that.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Take advantage of her daddy issues, spank her ass and tell her to clean her room...
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
If she watches it all the time... eh... I'm with 2Rocky on this one.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Sounds like a huge plus, way more likely we'll have something to talk about if she watches cartoon network than if she only watches CNN and keeping up with the kardashians.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
I like South Park.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I wonder if Alita the battle angel is considered an anime film, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Won't say the same about pocahontas and such.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I wonder if Alita the battle angel is considered an anime film, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Won't say the same about pocahontas and such.
It is an accurate adaptation of a manga apparently, it's almost an anime itself.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I'm wondering why would OP even bring this up, how is it an issue anyways?
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I'm wondering why would OP even bring this up, how is it an issue anyways?
Some people think they're too serious for childish things, perhaps OP is one of those or has been hearing the advice of one.

Some conservative chick posted on twitter about how guys who care about superhero movies or star wars are losers a little while back.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
What you guys think of Women (30+) who still watch cartoons, kids movies, anime, children movies, etc...
I'd be more concerned to know if she's a real Christian. Aside from that, obsession with cartoons at an old age sounds a bit weird.

I like cartoons if it has been nominated for an Academy Award for best animation. If it's nominated then it has to be good.
 

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
What you guys think of Women (30+) who still watch cartoons, kids movies, anime, children movies, etc...
Like one of the post said above, depends on how much. I dont have a measuring stick for you but I would be lying to you if I said I did not get into attack on titan, DBZ, or one man punch. As long as she is not making bad life choices in favor to watch stuff. IE: She dont feel like looking for a job today, she rather binge watch one peace.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top