Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
she watches anime? take my moneyWhat you guys think of Women (30+) who still watch cartoons, kids movies, anime, children movies, etc...
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
+1If she’s likes DBZ/Naruto/One Punch Man thats a green flag. DBZ then naruto was my childhoood
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
All great showsIf she’s likes DBZ/Naruto/One Punch Man thats a green flag. DBZ then naruto was my childhoood
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
It is an accurate adaptation of a manga apparently, it's almost an anime itself.I wonder if Alita the battle angel is considered an anime film, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Won't say the same about pocahontas and such.
Some people think they're too serious for childish things, perhaps OP is one of those or has been hearing the advice of one.I'm wondering why would OP even bring this up, how is it an issue anyways?
I'd be more concerned to know if she's a real Christian. Aside from that, obsession with cartoons at an old age sounds a bit weird.What you guys think of Women (30+) who still watch cartoons, kids movies, anime, children movies, etc...
Like one of the post said above, depends on how much. I dont have a measuring stick for you but I would be lying to you if I said I did not get into attack on titan, DBZ, or one man punch. As long as she is not making bad life choices in favor to watch stuff. IE: She dont feel like looking for a job today, she rather binge watch one peace.What you guys think of Women (30+) who still watch cartoons, kids movies, anime, children movies, etc...
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.