"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Women who constantly view your profile on OLD but won't reply.

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
yeah I read all their profiles before I decide to write or not. If they live to far away, if they seem b*tchy, stupid or unreasonably picky in their profile I don't write them. If I just don't think we'd be a good match I don't write. The really pretty ones I seldom waste time on as I figure every chad on the site is hitting them up. For the most part I just let them come to me, im to busy keeping up my correspondences with the ones that are already interested to spend much time actually searching myself. Abundance mentality I guess, spinning 3 plates between now and xmas.
If they're HB9 plus on OLD I usually figure it's a fake profile, or they're damaged, snobby goods and having to resort to using OLD because no guy puts up with them IRL for long periods. an HB9 Plus should not be near OLD. Same way, I don't even bother with them anymore. I did have that HB9.5 date back in July, literally the hottest one on match in the region at the time, but the worst personality I've ever seen. I can see why she's still on OLD daily. Not worth it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I did have an HB9 60 miles away who used to view my profile often whenever she logged on for example until I just finally wrote to her and just asked her if she was shy or something and she wrote back to me about not being able to meet young people where she lived and how she was uneasy of the idea of internet dating. Liberal though and said she was very shy of the idea. She hasn't been online in awhile.
Well she's looking at my profile again. I saw her online so I messaged her yesterday. She didn't reply but looked at my profile again. Then just this afternoon is again checking out my profile a couple of times. She was kinda playful back in Dec. when I joked with her about viewing my profile.

Sooo, how should I respond to her this time looking at me? I mean she must be on the fence or something. So obviously she sees something.

She seems shy from when I talked to her though. A school teacher and she told me she's having a hard time meeting young people where she lives which is a rich old persons town as well 50 miles from me. She's 30, never married as well, not 50.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Why not? I mean she keeps looking at me so shouldn't I initiate since something is triggering her interest to keep looking? The guy typically makes the first move.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
ok sport, you know best.

Anyway, you should just do what you are going to do. You will feel better.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top