Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women who constantly view your profile on OLD but won't reply.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
yeah I read all their profiles before I decide to write or not. If they live to far away, if they seem b*tchy, stupid or unreasonably picky in their profile I don't write them. If I just don't think we'd be a good match I don't write. The really pretty ones I seldom waste time on as I figure every chad on the site is hitting them up. For the most part I just let them come to me, im to busy keeping up my correspondences with the ones that are already interested to spend much time actually searching myself. Abundance mentality I guess, spinning 3 plates between now and xmas.
If they're HB9 plus on OLD I usually figure it's a fake profile, or they're damaged, snobby goods and having to resort to using OLD because no guy puts up with them IRL for long periods. an HB9 Plus should not be near OLD. Same way, I don't even bother with them anymore. I did have that HB9.5 date back in July, literally the hottest one on match in the region at the time, but the worst personality I've ever seen. I can see why she's still on OLD daily. Not worth it.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I did have an HB9 60 miles away who used to view my profile often whenever she logged on for example until I just finally wrote to her and just asked her if she was shy or something and she wrote back to me about not being able to meet young people where she lived and how she was uneasy of the idea of internet dating. Liberal though and said she was very shy of the idea. She hasn't been online in awhile.
Well she's looking at my profile again. I saw her online so I messaged her yesterday. She didn't reply but looked at my profile again. Then just this afternoon is again checking out my profile a couple of times. She was kinda playful back in Dec. when I joked with her about viewing my profile.

Sooo, how should I respond to her this time looking at me? I mean she must be on the fence or something. So obviously she sees something.

She seems shy from when I talked to her though. A school teacher and she told me she's having a hard time meeting young people where she lives which is a rich old persons town as well 50 miles from me. She's 30, never married as well, not 50.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Why not? I mean she keeps looking at me so shouldn't I initiate since something is triggering her interest to keep looking? The guy typically makes the first move.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok sport, you know best.

Anyway, you should just do what you are going to do. You will feel better.