Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women who are confident with their Vagina.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of a long dress that drapes a shapely figure beautifully. Such a dress covers everything but shows the curve of the breast, the curve of the hip, the curve of the ass...and maybe there is a smal back slit so you can glimpse the definition of the calf as a woman moves. Combine that with a good high heel? Every and I mean EVERY head will swivel. Ask me how I know...
The ability to make every head turn - that is a power that men simply don't have. Or the ones that do, is probably less than 1% of the male population, and the majority of those are probably gay.

Reaction score
The ability to make every head turn - that is a power that men simply don't have. Or the ones that do, is probably less than 1% of the male population, and the majority of those are probably gay.
I guarantee that she wouldn't make my head turn at all. But I choose to respond to you because she is too annoying to talk to directly.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why not just slide the word ‘looks’ instead of ‘vagina’? It’s confusing as hell, and all you’re really referring to are their physical feature when say ‘vagina’.

Because a woman can like her looks but hate her body. Ever see those pictures online of just the girls face? Never a body pic? They're usually fat but skinny or thick girls do this too. A woman who isn't comfortable with her vagina will reflect that by avoiding anything sexual.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because a woman can like her looks but hate her body. Ever see those pictures online of just the girls face? Never a body pic? They're usually fat but skinny or thick girls do this too. A woman who isn't comfortable with her vagina will reflect that by avoiding anything sexual.
‘Looks’ refers to all physical features including the body...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Unless it looks like a roast beef sandwich hold the bread, I can't see how most women would have an insecurity with their vagina. Their butts, legs, stomach, waist, breasts, skin, hair, nose and lips yes. But vagina insecurity? I don't think that's a thing....
lol !! roast beef sandwich hold the bread, that's awesome, so funny!

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My work regularly takes me to an Orthodox Jewish area of Toronto and you can tell which women purposely give off sex appeal while adhering to their community's dress code. Long skirts that are form fitting with black boots and form fitting shirts and the most feminine wigs with the long hair. Nothing is hanging out but the vibe is there.
I know and see weekly the daughter of a jewelry store owner (Does NOT like me At ALL for Years, but his daughter most certainly does like and enjoy the goy). She wears Hot mini-skirts, and black boots, "form-fitting" jeans, etc. Her hair though looks like a poodles. It's scraggly. I really like/hit it off with her, but she's so "worldly," yet conservative. It's a darkness under the light, really feel an alonenness coming from her and we have a Romeo and Juliet vibe going on (just we're not supposed to be together yet there's an attraction that's unstoppable), her dogs love me.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Right. And a guy might walk around like he has a rod of solid gold. It's just confidence built up in your body.
lol, but I thought maybe there was going to be something visible but I didn't think pop culture says that 'camel toe' or whatever its called is attractive. Then I thought maybe its the tilt of her azz or something.
I remember the 'mind the gap' where there's ideally space between upper, upper thighs(a non fatty woman) but pop culture doesn't refer to that anymore.

I wish pop culture or mainstream media talked about stuff like this more. Not to entice or turn on but to discuss rationally and maturely. We shouldn't be rewarding fatness or ignoring celebrating genitalia.

Like noone talks about internal 'fit'.
Some men don't 'fit' with some women and vice versa. But it's so hush-hush to talk about that as the reason for divorce, hypergamy and polyamory.

Its more repressed than its ever been.....in my lifetime anyways.
Thanks for communicating about this 'taboo' subject. lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, but I thought maybe there was going to be something visible but I didn't think pop culture says that 'camel toe' or whatever its called is attractive. Then I thought maybe its the tilt of her azz or something.
I remember the 'mind the gap' where there's ideally space between upper, upper thighs(a non fatty woman) but pop culture doesn't refer to that anymore.

I wish pop culture or mainstream media talked about stuff like this more. Not to entice or turn on but to discuss rationally and maturely. We shouldn't be rewarding fatness or ignoring celebrating genitalia.

Like noone talks about internal 'fit'.
Some men don't 'fit' with some women and vice versa. But it's so hush-hush to talk about that as the reason for divorce, hypergamy and polyamory.

Its more repressed than its ever been.....in my lifetime anyways.
Thanks for communicating about this 'taboo' subject. lol
Camel toe don't necessarily have "puzzy power". It depends upon the pyzzy and the individual.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is insecure about her vag, she'll likely also be insecure about other parts of her body.

Last edited: