Women using Fakebook to train men?

jc_80

Don Juan
Reaction score
Constantly seeing posts about what real men do and what it takes to keep a woman, how to kick a man down who doesn't worship your $hitty attitude, etc., never about how to make the man happy. And I haven't really seen men put this kinda stuff up on FB but I've even seen them " like" it, many times their boyfriend or some orbiter who likes everything she does on FB.

Not sure what my point is. Guess I'm just wondering if you all think men just aren't petty enough to engage about that $hit or if it's our culture. Really tired of how women seem selfish about relationships but they always play it like they're the victims - he broke my heart because he wasn't being ambitious for us so he obviously took me for granted

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every thread I see, as I've stated before, I'm throwing out a disapproval rating. Nothing against you personally OP, but men today f*cking need to realize that Facebook is hurting us overall in the long run. The very fact there are so many damn threads these days asking for advice on how to deal with some kind of facebook scenario with some attention wh*ring broad demonstrates and proves this decline.

The advice many of the 'old timers' give here is very valid. You see some chick you think is hot, go talk to her. Don't start d!cking around asking to text, or if she's on tinder, or introduce her to your email address. Do it right by face-to-face interaction and then introduce her to your c0ck later.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reduce the importance of social media bullsh!t and you'll be a happier mofo. Treat it as mindless entertainment.

You dont have memorials for the people you run over in GTA5, right? Facebook vomit has just as much importance.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BetterCallSaul said:
The advice many of the 'old timers' give here is very valid. You see some chick you think is hot, go talk to her. Don't start d!cking around asking to text, or if she's on tinder, or introduce her to your email address.
Repped.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Are there even any men left on fagbook? I thought the only ones still using it were chicks, queers, children and Gollum here
Facebook is a really good tool to increase attraction if you use it properly. Posting funny stuff that YOU came up with (as opposed to sharing other people's stuff) is always a winner. Also, women will read into EVERYTHING you post on facebook. Posting one of your favorite songs without explanation LIKE THIS ONE will get her hamster spinning.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this manager guy at work was a cool alpha for years... then I find his facebook page and see him venting his emotional drivel over the facebook.. Alpha respect GONE. He plays up a nice alpha on the job but is a facebook b!tch on the side for all to see. I guess it is acceptable nowadays.