Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women treat men who look similar to them like chit.

Reaction score
So I have an ethnically ambiguous look but really I am an Eastern European guy who tans easily and has dark hair. Over the years, I started to notice something.

Pale women (natural blondes, redheads, and pale brunettes), Black women, darker Indian girls (like ones who look black), and to a degree Asian girls have been really nice to me. Dating and seducing them has been easier but even on a social level, I get better treatment from them. In a work setting, a black girl or a blonde will always vouch for me and have my back. I even got a promotion a year ago at a corporate job because this hot midwestern blonde was my champion at work.

On the flip side you have Latinas and I usually have really bad experiences like them, like iced out and overall bad experiences.

I have even worse experiences with Arab and Middle Eastern girls who give me the look of disgust, when I grow a beard some even tell me "eww you look Arab"...wtf.

The worst experience? Olive skinned and dark-haired white girls, without a doubt. I feel like I get auto-rejected by women with this kind of a look at nightclubs to where I do not even bother to go for them anymore.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's some LMS shyt. There are women of different schools of thought.

rart

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have an ethnically ambiguous look but really I am an Eastern European guy who tans easily and has dark hair. Over the years, I started to notice something.

Pale women (natural blondes, redheads, and pale brunettes), Black women, darker Indian girls (like ones who look black), and to a degree Asian girls have been really nice to me. Dating and seducing them has been easier but even on a social level, I get better treatment from them. In a work setting, a black girl or a blonde will always vouch for me and have my back. I even got a promotion a year ago at a corporate job because this hot midwestern blonde was my champion at work.

On the flip side you have Latinas and I usually have really bad experiences like them, like iced out and overall bad experiences.

I have even worse experiences with Arab and Middle Eastern girls who give me the look of disgust, when I grow a beard some even tell me "eww you look Arab"...wtf.

The worst experience? Olive skinned and dark-haired white girls, without a doubt. I feel like I get auto-rejected by women with this kind of a look at nightclubs to where I do not even bother to go for them anymore.

This is true for all things that procreate sexually. Animal's brain wired to select a mate not too close to it, but also not too far from it genetically.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a 6’1 Irish dude that is pale as fvck (I truly to tan and spend lots of time outside) and I do REALLY well with ethnic girls.

polarity is strong. Arguably the number one variable in game