"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Women treat men who look similar to them like chit.

Joined
Oct 6, 2016
Messages
372
Reaction score
139
Age
35
So I have an ethnically ambiguous look but really I am an Eastern European guy who tans easily and has dark hair. Over the years, I started to notice something.

Pale women (natural blondes, redheads, and pale brunettes), Black women, darker Indian girls (like ones who look black), and to a degree Asian girls have been really nice to me. Dating and seducing them has been easier but even on a social level, I get better treatment from them. In a work setting, a black girl or a blonde will always vouch for me and have my back. I even got a promotion a year ago at a corporate job because this hot midwestern blonde was my champion at work.

On the flip side you have Latinas and I usually have really bad experiences like them, like iced out and overall bad experiences.

I have even worse experiences with Arab and Middle Eastern girls who give me the look of disgust, when I grow a beard some even tell me "eww you look Arab"...wtf.

The worst experience? Olive skinned and dark-haired white girls, without a doubt. I feel like I get auto-rejected by women with this kind of a look at nightclubs to where I do not even bother to go for them anymore.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
It's some LMS shyt. There are women of different schools of thought.
 

rart

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2019
Messages
121
Reaction score
161
Age
48
So I have an ethnically ambiguous look but really I am an Eastern European guy who tans easily and has dark hair. Over the years, I started to notice something.

Pale women (natural blondes, redheads, and pale brunettes), Black women, darker Indian girls (like ones who look black), and to a degree Asian girls have been really nice to me. Dating and seducing them has been easier but even on a social level, I get better treatment from them. In a work setting, a black girl or a blonde will always vouch for me and have my back. I even got a promotion a year ago at a corporate job because this hot midwestern blonde was my champion at work.

On the flip side you have Latinas and I usually have really bad experiences like them, like iced out and overall bad experiences.

I have even worse experiences with Arab and Middle Eastern girls who give me the look of disgust, when I grow a beard some even tell me "eww you look Arab"...wtf.

The worst experience? Olive skinned and dark-haired white girls, without a doubt. I feel like I get auto-rejected by women with this kind of a look at nightclubs to where I do not even bother to go for them anymore.

This is true for all things that procreate sexually. Animal's brain wired to select a mate not too close to it, but also not too far from it genetically.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
I am a 6’1 Irish dude that is pale as fvck (I truly to tan and spend lots of time outside) and I do REALLY well with ethnic girls.

polarity is strong. Arguably the number one variable in game
 
Top