Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women topless?

Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
I'm not that excited by non-sexual nudity and I agree with you.
Yeah me too. At my age I need a little more visual stimulation. I'm not 15 anymore and the sight of "BOOBIES!!!" doesn't get me off.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Absolutely..."social rearing" plays a big part in the development of people in a lot of ways. Those who are weak will succumb to it(social rearing).
Haha, spoken like a tr00 metalhead :rockon:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shop until I die! said:
Yeah me too. At my age I need a little more visual stimulation. I'm not 15 anymore and the sight of "BOOBIES!!!" doesn't get me off.

I'm not sure it's so much age as experience. I've seen 'em before, a lot, and while I can appreciate the aesthetic value of a nice pair I also don't get stiff when I see a beautiful sunset.

This is part of a more fundamental discussion about appreciating beauty outside sexual attraction really.

Back to experience, I've learnt that women's bodies are sexy all over in the right circumstances and outside those circumstances specific parts society has deemed fit to be covered are not intrinsically connected to anything sexual that involves me.

In plain English, just because she's topless doesn't mean you're gonna get to feel her up, so get over it and get on with whatever you were doing.

X-ecution

Don Juan
Reaction score
shop until I die! said:

it's not really about being immature persay. but for some people it might be offensive. just like seeing people have sex in the middle of the street may be seen as offensive by most people. we all dont wana see some random woman taking it up the butt at mcdaonalds. no matter how mature we are. it might not get me off, but i dont wanna see it.

i for one dont wanna go around seeing some 90 year olds flabby tits out of nowhere.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as they make me a sammich when they're done...I'm okay with it. :up:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's get down to brass tacks here; the only people bothered by the sight of naked breasts are women with less than ideal figures.

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Let's get down to brass tacks here; the only people bothered by the sight of naked breasts are women with less than ideal figures.
i agree man but i wouldn't to see a bunch of fat chicks and 90 yrs olds "expressing there freedom"

Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Amen

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
I think we should stop hating women so much. In our misogynistic society, it's enough that we hate women for being women.
Why did you post this exact thing in that other post, Secondly wtf are you talking about?

Mr. Wolf said:
If I see a topless girl I think she's beautiful and very generous..
"Generous"?? Huh..

Mr. Wolf said:
I gurantee you, your experience will leave you feeling so beautiful and accepted, you'd want to do it in your own town.
Wtf is this sh!t?

X-ecution said:
what are your views?
Who cares, chicks are too self conscious for this to catch on anyways so it's a moot point. Besides its Sweden bro, Sweden pretty much runs neck and neck with Canada in the "liberated" women/faggoty men (whichever way you look at it) race.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys it's already legal in New York but no-one does it!

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks do it all over Europe. It's not such a big deal.
They just want to make sure their breasts also get a tan.
If you don't like what you see, you should't go to the beach, look the other way or don't complain about it.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah in Europe it's quite common for women to sunbathe topless. It's great when a hottie rolls up and strips beside you. Then you get bored after about five minutes.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What! I didn't know chicks didn't sun-bake topless in America. I thought you were talking, walking around the street.

They're everywhere in Australia.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah in Europe it's quite common for women to sunbathe topless. It's great when a hottie rolls up and strips beside you. Then you get bored after about five minutes...
And you slide your **** between those two nice-looking boobies :crackup:

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The notion that women shouldn't be allowed to be topless in public where guys are is stupid to me. It's the one place I become a feminist.

That's not just my penis talking either. Just a happy coincidence.