Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women today....

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not me. I can't do dumb.
It depends on how dumb. Most women's IQs center around average. There's greater dispersion with male IQs. The bottom 10% of IQs are mostly men, and the top 10% of IQs are also mostly men.

I care more about hot, young, and undamaged. I've been flexible on young as long as they are younger I am. I won't date single moms as that's clear damage. There are other damage elements too.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, regardless of your issues with @BeExcellent and the age of guy she dates, she is super rational. She doesn't play stupid games like meowkitten. She stays composed when the heat gets turned up. She takes all the schitt we give her. She values traditional relationship roles and appreciates the value of submissive women. She believes in most everything we promote here. She has her life in order. She doesn't expect a man to pay her way.

A woman like that is rare. And factor in some solid looks for her age and that creates some value.

Maybe her boyfriend got tired of dating irrational/emotional hot girls and wanted some stability so he chose her.

We all place different values on different things. Respect that.

I know she respects the fact that I told her I have no use for a woman over 50. She gets it. Ease up boys.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree 100%. Perfectly demonstrated by all the deragatory comments about me when my situation doesn’t follow the rules some of you worship like religion. My reality does not conform to that belief system. That’s my point.

If @SW15 was dating a Victoria’s Secret model he’d not have the attitude he has around here. There are men here who are successful with women. None of them are going around spouting dogma.

Sure he has standards. Just like all the bitter overly picky women who can’t find a guy because their expectations are ridiculous compared to their actual SMV value.

My value is verified by my results as it has always been.

Cheers.
In my opinion, I don’t think men here are complaining about why they can’t pull hot sexy actresses when their own SMV is not on the same level.

I think most of the, shall we say bitterness, comes from the fact that when they were younger, they were brainwashed by the system about women. Now when they are older, they are starting to see women’s true nature and are lashing out. Not that women’s true nature is bad or good, it just is what it is. That and the fact society does a really good job to destroy a man’s self esteem in regards to attractive women.

Although little surprised some of the older men are talking the way they do.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now when they are older, they are starting to see women’s true nature and are lashing out.

Although little surprised some of the older men are talking the way they do.
In my 20s I had hook ups, dated, had gf’s. I did quite well for myself despite being blue pilled.

However during times of being single having no plates there was women that did not have time, attention and or respect for me.

And I saw them go off and h/oe it up complete s/uts

Later on both being in our 30s these same useless, worthless, ran through c/unts came around

“Oh hi Macadellic, how are you, long time no see, how was your weekend?”

As they played with their hair, biting their bottom lip, with open inviting body language.

LAUGH OUT LOUD
Does this dumb s/lut think I’m s/tupid?

Who dafuk has time, attention and respect for her now?

I’ll tell you who.
Some dumb inexperienced low value, zero options of a man does.

And do not feel sad, bad, angry, bitter for her.
She will find someone to settle down with.

So what’s the problem?
Everyone is happy.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
during times of being single having no plates there was women that did not have time, attention and or respect for me.

And I saw them go off and h/oe it up complete s/uts

Later on both being in our 30s these same useless, worthless, ran through c/unts came around

“Oh hi Macadellic, how are you, long time no see, how was your weekend?”

As they played with their hair, biting their bottom lip, with open inviting body language.

LAUGH OUT LOUD
Does this dumb s/lut think I’m s/tupid?

Who dafuk has time, attention and respect for her now?

I’ll tell you who.
Some dumb inexperienced low value, zero options of a man does.

And do not feel sad, bad, angry, bitter for her.
She will find someone to settle down with.
This is interesting. I never got to experience what you experienced in your 30s. There has not been one time where a sexy woman from our college years together has expressed interest in me while we've both been in our 30s when she wasn't interested in college. This is likely a function of relocations.

No useless, worthless, ran through cunnt from my past has ever come around to make me a priority.

I don’t think men here are complaining about why they can’t pull hot sexy actresses when their own SMV is not on the same level.
A lot of guys in the 5-7.5 range are displeased with a lot of women in the 5-7.5 range not giving them attention or consideration. The average woman today has no use for the average man. In past eras, average women and average men paired off. The Sexual Revolution brought about changes that took about a generation to take hold. In the sexual marketplace of 1990-present, women are sending more and more near equal value SMV men to the reject pile.

I think most of the, shall we say bitterness, comes from the fact that when they were younger, they were brainwashed by the system about women. Now when they are older, they are starting to see women’s true nature and are lashing out. Not that women’s true nature is bad or good, it just is what it is. That and the fact society does a really good job to destroy a man’s self esteem in regards to attractive women.
The conventional, blue pill wisdom has been dead since at least the 1990s. A lot of men have been waking up to the fact that the old rules that were last applicable when the Baby Boomers were young haven't been applicable for the Millennial generation. Gen X was the transitional generation in between. A lot of the red pill/Manosphere/PUA guys were Gen X'ers. Roosh, Rollo, Roissy (aka Heartiste), Mystery, and Neil Strauss were all Gen X'ers.

Last edited:

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Edit: Btw @Pedrito0906 any updates on the threesome your woman keeps promising?
We went out with another girl from her work who has done it and she talks about it with her, we were dancing reggaeton together the 3 of us, she likes to touch the a$$ of my girl cause we've been going to the gym together and its showing, I could've said lets go home, she was in the mood, but I wasn't, I needed to wake up earlier next day.

Its all good, it will happen, but not thirsty about it. Honestly I've been focusing on my new job in which I fvcking love, working extra hours, management proposed me a management position, hitting the gym (started a new cycle with trenboloni sandwich), my hobbies, and dancing.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hitting the gym (started a new cycle with trenboloni sandwich),
Keep your estrogen in check as the tren will lower your threshold of tolerance to excessive estrogen. Time to get SWOLE!

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Keep your estrogen in check as the tren will lower your threshold of tolerance to excessive estrogen. Time to get SWOLE!
Yeah I switched to Aromasin, it seems to be milder than Adex, but I have to take it more often, like 25mg eod.

I started 100mg/w to see how my body reacts to it, will be increasing it to 200mg if things are fine

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though I think our federal government is trash at fiscal responsibility, banking on a currency crisis in order for women to become obtainable is a bit of a stretch. As a reserve currency in which most counties hold some of our sovereign debt in USD (including even the Chinese), a massive crash in unlikely, no matter what some crypto bros may tell you
Not to derail the thread, but if interested look into BRICS. They are forming a new currency and because the US has weaponized the USD by freezing Russia's reserves of the USD, other countries are looking to diversify. The USD was about 70% of the world's reserve currency 20 years ago and is now somewhere around 55%. Given the goal of BRICS nations, such a slow decline in reserve currency status might not happen, it might happen much more quickly. If it does, that will cause worse inflation in the USD.

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to derail the thread, but if interested look into BRICS. They are forming a new currency and because the US has weaponized the USD by freezing Russia's reserves of the USD, other countries are looking to diversify. The USD was about 70% of the world's reserve currency 20 years ago and is now somewhere around 55%. Given the goal of BRICS nations, such a slow decline in reserve currency status might not happen, it might happen much more quickly. If it does, that will cause worse inflation in the USD.
This is mostly noise. The BRICS acronym is outdated, these economies are too fundamentally different now. India will not align with China on monetary policy, and China may only be trying to gain favor for its own yaun. If this did happen, it'd probably be a large destabilizing force, and the US would be to blame for being asleep behind the wheel.

2rings

Banned
Reaction score