Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women today....

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many women are frustrated cause they are looking for the perfect guy and refuse to settle fo ra guy that would have been their match before the social media era. I truly belive the pendulum will swing once the dollar crashes, we still dealing with a food shortage and a possible looming recession. Women will switch their mating strategy from short term to long-term and will also change their requirements

Make no mistake by 2030 when gas is $100 per gallon women will be happy if you can just take her to Applebee's

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many women are frustrated cause they are looking for the perfect guy and refuse to settle fo ra guy that would have been their match before the social media era. I truly belive the pendulum will swing once the dollar crashes, we still dealing with a food shortage and a possible looming recession. Women will switch their mating strategy from short term to long-term and will also change their requirements

Make no mistake by 2030 when gas is $100 per gallon women will be happy if you can just take her to Applebee's
This is an interesting and dark take. Curious if it would turn out this way. In the meantime men should understand their value and not diminish or morph themselves to match some chicks idealized man. Even if things do change in this regard I wouldn't want anyone to pin for it ya know?

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score

Even though I think our federal government is trash at fiscal responsibility, banking on a currency crisis in order for women to become obtainable is a bit of a stretch. As a reserve currency in which most counties hold some of our sovereign debt in USD (including even the Chinese), a massive crash in unlikely, no matter what some crypto bros may tell you

Gas will not hit $100 (okay maybe in 2130, but not 2030), OPEC would not let that happen, the US would open up the spigots, and their is still plenty in Russia. Even if it did, CNG would probably take it's place in new internal combustion vehicles.

A food shortage in the modern western world is not actually a shortage, more of an inconvenience, maybe some options aren't always available, oh well. Obesity will be a much larger problem in America for the rest of our lifetimes.

Yes women are more selective, and as a result statistically less satisfied with life overall. The goalposts have moved, but don't wait on the pendulum to swing to become a better man. The fact is that high quality guys still have their pick of the women, that hasn't changed. I truly believe that with purposefully effort over the course of a couple of years, most guys can break into that 20% who "get all of the women"

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The women who settled for the guy pre SM era have now divorced them.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
M

member160292

You guys know that she has orbiters and doing this as satire, right?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly she has aged pretty well in the 30 year period. She has a gap in her teeth, but you simply don’t see that in the young photo because her lips are closed.
I sort of disagree.
Nature has not been kind to Vanessa Paradis, but there is of course worse examples.

Angelina Jolie is about same age (47), and she still looks good for her age.
1680594383483.png

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Put pales in comparison to a 26 year old Jolie.

I sort of disagree.
Nature has not been kind to Vanessa Paradis, but there is of course worse examples.

Angelina Jolie is about same age (47), and she still looks good for her age.
View attachment 9893

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys. There are women who age well. I have. And this idea that women’s only value is her looks? That is a cope.

If you have kept yourself in shape and are good looking enough and hip enough to pull a much younger woman, then good for you and more power to you. Most 45 year old men are dad bod out of shape, balding, beer bellied specimens, who to me look gross. And the hot thin bikini perfect body 20 something women are going to think gross as well.

There are beautiful people who age well in both genders. Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman, Cindy Crawford, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lopez etc. Now the stars obviously can afford the best treatments to hold off aging as well, but all the people above were naturally genetically gifted in the looks department anyway, and so are lots of other non famous people.

I think some of you guys sit around dissing women because you disdain what you cannot have. (Law 36, by the way)….

I’d never expect a 30 year old man to find me attractive (although some do), and I’d never give a guy in his 20s or 30s the time of day as a dating prospect…no matter how hot the guy is.

Like many things age is relative. Looks are more universal and women who are sexy into their 70s are very very rare, but they do exist.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If gas goes that high my investments gonna make me rich. Sadly, I don’t date gold diggers

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys. There are women who age well. I have. And this idea that women’s only value is her looks? That is a cope.

If you have kept yourself in shape and are good looking enough and hip enough to pull a much younger woman, then good for you and more power to you. Most 45 year old men are dad bod out of shape, balding, beer bellied specimens, who to me look gross. And the hot thin bikini perfect body 20 something women are going to think gross as well.

There are beautiful people who age well in both genders. Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman, Cindy Crawford, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lopez etc. Now the stars obviously can afford the best treatments to hold off aging as well, but all the people above were naturally genetically gifted in the looks department anyway, and so are lots of other non famous people.

I think some of you guys sit around dissing women because you disdain what you cannot have. (Law 36, by the way)….

I’d never expect a 30 year old man to find me attractive (although some do), and I’d never give a guy in his 20s or 30s the time of day as a dating prospect…no matter how hot the guy is.

Like many things age is relative. Looks are more universal and women who are sexy into their 70s are very very rare, but they do exist.
I always thought Cindy Crawford was the hottest person on the planet up until she hit about 50. She is now 57 and she looks like a woman that was pretty years ago.

Im not saying looks is the only value women bring to the table but it's important for a lot of guys.
I don't see myself or many guys ever being physically attracted to women over 50. That's just men in their natural state.

If I am going to deal with a woman's standard b.s. then she is going to be nice to look at or I will do with out.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
All of pale in comparison to ourselves in our prime as we age, it’s just a fact of life.

As far Jolie is concerned, she’s still attractive, absolutely no doubt about it, but again pales in comparison to herself in her 20’s. Even if you’ve “aged well” in your 40’s and 50’s your skin is not as elastic, in the case of a female you’re not as “bouncy” as you were in your 20’s. Beauty is where you find it. Personally I’m much more attracted to a mature women who has kept it together - but that’s a mental game too. If gauged on pure looks youth wins every time.

Yes many folks do not think about what they bring to the table when making these comments.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this idea that women’s only value is her looks? That is a cope.
All men are competing for young attractive women. That’s what Sosuave is all about: To get the young hot girls that the genetically blessed men can get with their eyes closed. Now granted an older man cannot get a hot 22 year old woman, But if an older man looks decent and has some Money, he should be able to get a 35+ year with his eyes closed. If he can’t, he’s got big big problems.

No one here is concerned about game with a 43 year old single mother. Heck, even a 37 year old woman is pushing It. Everyone is here to get the younger hot women, women in their 20s.

In my opinion, no matter how old the man is, again if he looks ok and has money, the maximum age of women he should go out with is 38. Maximum maximum. Dating any women over 38 is brutal.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if an older man looks decent and has some Money, he should be able to get a 35+ year with his eyes closed. If he can’t, he’s got big big problems.

In my opinion, no matter how old the man is, again if he looks ok and has money, the maximum age of women he should go out with is 38. Maximum maximum. Dating any women over 38 is brutal.
Most 35-50 year old men end up dating a woman who is close to his own age (usually less than 3 years younger). Some of these 35-50 year old men are lacking looks and/or money. However, I have seen examples of men 35-50 years old with decent salaries/net worths ending up with women close to their own ages. The less money a man 35+ has, the more likely it is that he will settle for a woman 35+ close to his own age.

A 55+ guy is going to struggle to get a 34-38 year old woman. It would take a lot for a 55 year old man to get a 38 year old woman. A 55 year old man is more likely to get a 53 year old woman.

No one here is concerned about game with a 43 year old single mother.
I agree. Single mothers are not a desirable group.

All men are competing for young attractive women. That’s what Sosuave is all about: To get the young hot girls that the genetically blessed men can get with their eyes closed.
Men want to get younger women, especially when they are 30+. Most men think the ideal woman is 20-24. That's true whether they are 25, 40, or 50.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No argument that as far as many things younger is more desirable. It depends on what a man wants.

As an older woman I see it like this.

I am still objectively hot in the looks department, not 21 year old model hot but a solid 7-9 depending who you ask (beauty remains quite subjective). BigNeil rated my avatar at one point on photo feeler and it came back a “9”, for example…

But I also bring maturity, confidence, caring, self sufficiency, life experience, kindness, patience, femininity and emotional stability to the table. Not to mention mischief and fun and sex appeal.

You aren’t going to find that total package in an 18 year old, the brain isn’t finished developing until 25-27 years of age. And the hot, sane 25-30 year olds are already taken by a young man in that same age bracket (typically) and locked down.

So as an older woman who wants an older man as a life partner? If I retain most of my looks/sex appeal and offer the rest of the attributes I noted above?

Well I’d say my results speak for themselves.

But yes ultimately it comes down to an individual man and what his goals are. Those goals change over time. My content here is not that relatable to the single 20 or 30 something dude. I know that. Even most of the hardcore player types I know are getting older now (40s to 60s). They’ve had tons of sexual escapades and notches. To a man they each care less and less about quantity and more about quality.

Looks are not everything. Very important, yes I agree, but not everything. You will calibrate to a woman’s looks in time, no matter how hot she is. Once you are used to her looks it matters who she is as a human being. That’s why new strange will never lose its allure entirely. You are familiar with what you have so the unknown will always beckon to some degree.

How many 25 year old women can you find who can grasp that concept about a man?

I’ll wait.

Cheers.