"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Women To Make The Moves?

Insette2

New Member
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Why does it always seem to be me who has to make the moves with every girl :rolleyes: no matter how long you wait without making moves (sex wise..) they never seem to make any.. anyone any ways of getting them to make them?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dherios

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
If I think really hard, I'll think of something of dubious effectiveness including hypnosis and voodoo tricks...

Honestly though, why would you want something like that? In this game, the fact that we do the approach is one of our advantages.
 

Insette2

New Member
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
because ive recently got into a relationship which I hope is to last a long time, but I dont want it to be a relationship of me makin all the moves like it usually is, and a good friend of mine whos in a LTR even though they go at it nearly everyday he says its still always him who has to make all the moves. so I was just thinking that maybe all you DJ's could think up some ways of getting the girls to make the moves ;)
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by Insette2
Why does it always seem to be me who has to make the moves with every girl :rolleyes: no matter how long you wait without making moves (sex wise..) they never seem to make any.. anyone any ways of getting them to make them?
Because it's our nature to be assertive and dominate, and it is women's nature to be feminine and be submissive. How can she be submissive if there's nothing to submit to?
 

Dherios

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
I'm not one of the gurus here but I'll try to answer.

First, some girls won't do the moves whatever you do. Keep that in mind. If you have such a case, think twice before making long term plans. If you don't like making all the moves, either find another girl or keep her until you get bored (a girl who always follows is not that bad sometimes...)

If you do not have such a case, play some games. Have something she wants and tell her you are not giving it to her (a small present, her purse, keys, whatever). If she wants it she will have to take it from you=make a move and be more aggressive. You want her to set a date? Don't set one yoursel until she has to take the initiative. Just be careful you don't fluctuate much. If she is seeing you every day and you suddenly stop, many things might go through her mind. Or be open in a playful way about it: "Why don't you ever make a move? What are you waiting for?" etc. I don't recommend that one though. Women might think you are weak. Don't try to understand why...

It really depends on the woman. But try to get used to it.

EDIT: Just realised that you were sex specific. But the same things apply here. You only have a problem if you know she would do or have done otherwise with someone else...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Umm, what have you done to inspire her to make a move?
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Ummmm, actually, if you make some girls aroused enough you can coherse them into making some sort of move on you. There are still some girls that will still insist that you make a move though and will use all the subtle hints in the book to allow you to do this, and you should take the opportunity when it presents itself.
 

Insette2

New Member
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Dherios: thx for your insights.

Francisco d'Anconia: never thought of that but I know now.. all I need are some ideas that will inspire her.. ill conjure some up, any ideas anyone wants to put forward would be great..

and its not that I dont like girls who dont make the moves, it just I like playin games to see the outcome, and I watched Derren Brown and how he gets people to do what he wants, and I want to do things to make her make the moves, to see if it can be done.. if you get what I mean..
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Insette2
Why does it always seem to be me who has to make the moves with every girl :rolleyes: no matter how long you wait without making moves (sex wise..) they never seem to make any.. anyone any ways of getting them to make them?
Look in your pants. What do you see?

There's your answer. ;)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Insette2
Dherios: thx for your insights.

Francisco d'Anconia: never thought of that but I know now.. all I need are some ideas that will inspire her.. ill conjure some up, any ideas anyone wants to put forward would be great..
What works for me is that I'm a big flirt and kino is just second nature to me. However, what I do is that I go up to the line but NEVER CROSS IT. In other words, I tease them like h3ll. Think about it, they try to do it to us all the time and what happens? We eventually make the first move!

Along with the teasing, I jokingly let them know that I wouldn't turn away advances as long that they were genuine (give them something to think about "what actually is genuine???"). If you lead them well enough, they will be the first to grab your hand or arm while walking, kiss you passionately in an elevator or sneak a squeeze of your butt on an escalator.

One of the ladies on my list is a married woman who had never taken the initiative in her relationship. With me she is doing things that she had never considered. She's told me that I had given her permission to do it. I guess I may have inadvertently. All I know is that she readily lets me know via kino what she wants.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Insette2
Why does it always seem to be me who has to make the moves with every girl :rolleyes: no matter how long you wait without making moves (sex wise..) they never seem to make any.. anyone any ways of getting them to make them?
Because YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE AGRESSOR, YOU ARE THE MAN NOT THE GIRL
 

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Agree with kinetik here. You have to display confidence, because THAT is one of the attributes that attracts the girl in the first place. By taking initiative you are presenting yourself as the opposite of a pvssywhipped chump who'd flatline at the thought of going on a date with a gorgeous girl in his calc class, and if he does get lucky, meets her and asks 'So what do you want to do?'.
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
There have been entire books written on this - I know because I've got one called 'Why Women Won't Make the First Move'. A lot of it is psychobabble claptrap but it boils down to:

a.women are instinctively passive and receptive

b. women are afraid of rejection. Since men usually make the first move, a woman will not risk rejection unless she is so unattractive that she HAS to make the first move.

c. women will SOMETIMES 'lead from behind' and drop hints etc to get the man to make moves on her.

Basically though none of this matters, except that you are aware of it. One of the main things about being a DJ is that REJECTION DOES NOT MATTER. Rejection is a necessary part of improving your game, it is a learning process and can even be fun.
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
But women do make the moves. They just do it very subtly because that's how society dictates they should act. That said, I have had women initiate kissing and/or sex with me, but you have to crank it up and play the game well in order to achieve this - it doesn't happen that much.

Basically, if a woman is interested in you, she will make the moves in the form of making your way clear and giving you all the right openings - essentially, making it easier for you to initiate. This is just the way it is.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top