The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.
Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.
Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Because it's our nature to be assertive and dominate, and it is women's nature to be feminine and be submissive. How can she be submissive if there's nothing to submit to?Originally posted by Insette2
Why does it always seem to be me who has to make the moves with every girlno matter how long you wait without making moves (sex wise..) they never seem to make any.. anyone any ways of getting them to make them?
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Look in your pants. What do you see?Originally posted by Insette2
Why does it always seem to be me who has to make the moves with every girlno matter how long you wait without making moves (sex wise..) they never seem to make any.. anyone any ways of getting them to make them?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
What works for me is that I'm a big flirt and kino is just second nature to me. However, what I do is that I go up to the line but NEVER CROSS IT. In other words, I tease them like h3ll. Think about it, they try to do it to us all the time and what happens? We eventually make the first move!Originally posted by Insette2
Dherios: thx for your insights.
Francisco d'Anconia: never thought of that but I know now.. all I need are some ideas that will inspire her.. ill conjure some up, any ideas anyone wants to put forward would be great..
Because YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE AGRESSOR, YOU ARE THE MAN NOT THE GIRLOriginally posted by Insette2
Why does it always seem to be me who has to make the moves with every girlno matter how long you wait without making moves (sex wise..) they never seem to make any.. anyone any ways of getting them to make them?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.