Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women To Make The Moves?

Insette2

Reaction score
Why does it always seem to be me who has to make the moves with every girl :rolleyes: no matter how long you wait without making moves (sex wise..) they never seem to make any.. anyone any ways of getting them to make them?

Dherios

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I think really hard, I'll think of something of dubious effectiveness including hypnosis and voodoo tricks...

Honestly though, why would you want something like that? In this game, the fact that we do the approach is one of our advantages.

Insette2

Reaction score
because ive recently got into a relationship which I hope is to last a long time, but I dont want it to be a relationship of me makin all the moves like it usually is, and a good friend of mine whos in a LTR even though they go at it nearly everyday he says its still always him who has to make all the moves. so I was just thinking that maybe all you DJ's could think up some ways of getting the girls to make the moves ;)

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Insette2
Why does it always seem to be me who has to make the moves with every girl :rolleyes: no matter how long you wait without making moves (sex wise..) they never seem to make any.. anyone any ways of getting them to make them?
Because it's our nature to be assertive and dominate, and it is women's nature to be feminine and be submissive. How can she be submissive if there's nothing to submit to?

Dherios

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not one of the gurus here but I'll try to answer.

First, some girls won't do the moves whatever you do. Keep that in mind. If you have such a case, think twice before making long term plans. If you don't like making all the moves, either find another girl or keep her until you get bored (a girl who always follows is not that bad sometimes...)

If you do not have such a case, play some games. Have something she wants and tell her you are not giving it to her (a small present, her purse, keys, whatever). If she wants it she will have to take it from you=make a move and be more aggressive. You want her to set a date? Don't set one yoursel until she has to take the initiative. Just be careful you don't fluctuate much. If she is seeing you every day and you suddenly stop, many things might go through her mind. Or be open in a playful way about it: "Why don't you ever make a move? What are you waiting for?" etc. I don't recommend that one though. Women might think you are weak. Don't try to understand why...

It really depends on the woman. But try to get used to it.

EDIT: Just realised that you were sex specific. But the same things apply here. You only have a problem if you know she would do or have done otherwise with someone else...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm, what have you done to inspire her to make a move?

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummmm, actually, if you make some girls aroused enough you can coherse them into making some sort of move on you. There are still some girls that will still insist that you make a move though and will use all the subtle hints in the book to allow you to do this, and you should take the opportunity when it presents itself.

Insette2

Reaction score
Dherios: thx for your insights.

Francisco d'Anconia: never thought of that but I know now.. all I need are some ideas that will inspire her.. ill conjure some up, any ideas anyone wants to put forward would be great..

and its not that I dont like girls who dont make the moves, it just I like playin games to see the outcome, and I watched Derren Brown and how he gets people to do what he wants, and I want to do things to make her make the moves, to see if it can be done.. if you get what I mean..

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Look in your pants. What do you see?

There's your answer. ;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dherios: thx for your insights.

Francisco d'Anconia: never thought of that but I know now.. all I need are some ideas that will inspire her.. ill conjure some up, any ideas anyone wants to put forward would be great..
What works for me is that I'm a big flirt and kino is just second nature to me. However, what I do is that I go up to the line but NEVER CROSS IT. In other words, I tease them like h3ll. Think about it, they try to do it to us all the time and what happens? We eventually make the first move!

Along with the teasing, I jokingly let them know that I wouldn't turn away advances as long that they were genuine (give them something to think about "what actually is genuine???"). If you lead them well enough, they will be the first to grab your hand or arm while walking, kiss you passionately in an elevator or sneak a squeeze of your butt on an escalator.

One of the ladies on my list is a married woman who had never taken the initiative in her relationship. With me she is doing things that she had never considered. She's told me that I had given her permission to do it. I guess I may have inadvertently. All I know is that she readily lets me know via kino what she wants.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE AGRESSOR, YOU ARE THE MAN NOT THE GIRL

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with kinetik here. You have to display confidence, because THAT is one of the attributes that attracts the girl in the first place. By taking initiative you are presenting yourself as the opposite of a pvssywhipped chump who'd flatline at the thought of going on a date with a gorgeous girl in his calc class, and if he does get lucky, meets her and asks 'So what do you want to do?'.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been entire books written on this - I know because I've got one called 'Why Women Won't Make the First Move'. A lot of it is psychobabble claptrap but it boils down to:

a.women are instinctively passive and receptive

b. women are afraid of rejection. Since men usually make the first move, a woman will not risk rejection unless she is so unattractive that she HAS to make the first move.

c. women will SOMETIMES 'lead from behind' and drop hints etc to get the man to make moves on her.

Basically though none of this matters, except that you are aware of it. One of the main things about being a DJ is that REJECTION DOES NOT MATTER. Rejection is a necessary part of improving your game, it is a learning process and can even be fun.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But women do make the moves. They just do it very subtly because that's how society dictates they should act. That said, I have had women initiate kissing and/or sex with me, but you have to crank it up and play the game well in order to achieve this - it doesn't happen that much.

Basically, if a woman is interested in you, she will make the moves in the form of making your way clear and giving you all the right openings - essentially, making it easier for you to initiate. This is just the way it is.