Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women think that jobs give your life meaning

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed the majority of women I've met over the years are workaholics in some form or another, and this is coming from someone who prefers younger women. Some literally say that they feel like their life has no purpose without a job. It's kind of funny actually, they're thinking this what men also believe, without realizing they're at Level 1 and most men are at Level 8. Most men have woken up have realized the futility of the rat race, toxicity of "hustle culture", and the myth of the career. The vast majority of the quiet quitting and rejection of the modern workforce is from men. The women are still in the matrix.

It has become increasingly hard to relate to women on this whole subject. It doesn't help that I'm a minimalist, don't tip much (if at all), and am frugal.

I'm done trying to relate to women on an intellectual level, or any level really. I think it's better to say less and get them to continually talk about themselves and occassionally reaffirm whatever trivial nonsense they like. Either that, or it's better to focus on vetting strategies for women that actually have original thoughts.

Last edited:
M

member160292

Find a job that fulfills your life purpose. I’ve always been a sales guy, “hustling and grinding” since middle school. I love what I do and it fits my lifestyle, gives me opportunities to travel on my company’s dime, meet interesting people - not just hot chicks. I guess you can say my job defines who I am

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a freelancer and work around my own schedule. I’m still in touch with my beliefs and codes. I always keep a white candle lit in my home.
I have yet to meet a young female 35down who didn’t ditch her religion to God and made her full time job her new religion. They just breathe it and drag it home with them.
their life would be tapped in shambles if they didn’t have that job.
99% of the girls I have known leak their personal business at work and then b1tch about why dark rumors are floating about her. And now her new best friend is from work.
I just perk up my eyebrow on how dense and hollow these b1tches can be.
Hopefully one day if the cosmic level forces align and euphoric bliss breaks thru then I can comfortably LTR a chick who just works enough to pay bills and leaves her job at work when she is around me.
till then Talk less , nod your head more, smell good and fvck em

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed the majority of women I've met over the years are workaholics in some form or another, and this is coming from someone who prefers younger women. Some literally say that they feel like their life has no purpose without a job. It's kind of funny actually, they're thinking this what men also believe, without realizing they're at Level 1 and most men are at Level 8. Most men have woken up have realized the futility of the rat race, toxicity of "hustle culture", and the myth of the career. The vast majority of the quiet quitting and rejection of the modern workforce is from men. The women are still in the matrix.

It has become increasingly hard to relate to women on this whole subject. It doesn't help that I'm a minimalist, don't tip much (if at all), and am frugal.

I'm done trying to relate to women on an intellectual level, or any level really. I think it's better to say less and get them to continually talk about themselves and occassionally reaffirm whatever trivial nonsense they like. Either that, or it's better to focus on vetting strategies for women that actually have original thoughts.
Can't relate.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't relate.
So you meet women that don't have a demanding office job or school schedule that sucks up all their time and energy?

My ideal girl at this point is literally a barista, cashier, receptionist, but that seems pretty rare. Realistically something like a dental hygenist (with no further education goals) is okay too.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you meet women that don't have a demanding office job or school schedule that sucks up all their time and energy?

My ideal girl at this point is literally a barista, cashier, receptionist, but that seems pretty rare. Realistically something like a dental hygenist (with no further education goals) is okay too.
My job is far more demanding than that of any of the women I've been with (and I've dated professional women). Now I have not dated a high-powered corporate lawyer nor an executive type so... I've had Nurses, dentists, PT, tech supervisors... But, Usually they are bugging me to 'call out sick' or take a day off work. Calling me a 'work-aholic'. Most girls I've been with aren't super-aggressie career women. I think most value a man over an independent career,

M

member160292

My job is far more demanding than that of any of the women I've been with (and I've dated professional women). Now I have not dated a high-powered corporate lawyer nor an executive type so... I've had Nurses, dentists, PT, tech supervisors... But, Usually they are bugging me to 'call out sick' or take a day off work. Calling me a 'work-aholic'. Most girls I've been with aren't super-aggressie career women. I think most value a man over an independent career,
No need to explain yourself, my man. Flexpert goes after low quality women

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

my experience as well, don't matter what she does, woman tend to think if they miss a day of work all is well, when I know full well if I miss a day I will have to do the work of the day I missed plus the normal workload, so I really can't do a call a day off or sick day, plus serious I can't remember the last time I was sick enough I couldn't leave the bed, never did actually

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The quality of a woman to men is not defined by her career.

In my experience most women do not have a lot of things going on in their lives that do not require money.

We know that women are the real spenders and so does the economy.

Thats where their need for a career comes from. Instagram and Twitter needs to be fed with pics and vids from their latest vacation every other week. Pictures of their food from posh restaurants also do well. Homes are also a thing..... they have to be new, planned, built and furnished accordingly to their personal taste. Women often define themselves over "luxury" and think they dont have anything of worth going on in their life if they cant.

BUT, at least here in Europe, generation Z starts to realize they most likely will never be able to have the lifestandard older generations have, unless they inherit it. These are the folks that make a virtue of life-work-balance when work-life-balance aint enough anymore.
We will see how this generation will fare over the next decade.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the transition women have gone through in the last century. Back then their main purpose in life was to become a house wife and mother. Few had careers nor worked like men until world wars forced women to enter the work force. Little by little they started getting better educated and progressed successfully. Then comes along feminism and throws a wrench in the spokes of society. Women are slowly coming to the realization that working yourself to the bone is not a rewarding purpose for life. I know a handful that are regretful that they never became mothers. They never capitalized on the freedoms they had with the choice of being childless. It also goes against biology for some of them.

This problem of “purpose” seems more prevalent with women because society doesn’t expect much from them. Just be pretty and don’t be a slut Is about the only requirements. I knew at an early age what society expected me from the examples of fathers and men around me. We had this discussion at work with a woman in our group. She is basically rudderless even though she earns $125K and is the master of her own domain. She said she didn’t know her purpose. We all laughed. I said, “my purpose was to get an education, get a good job, get married, have kids, hopefully become a grandparent and then die. Path is pretty clear.” In the meantime, I make time for things that I enjoy and that bring me closer to friends and family. Solely depending on a job to provide all of this foolish.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are actually you implying that high earning women with careers are better options?

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Men have gotten mogged by careers.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive noticed that women in the sciences are leaning heavily into the idea of being active in the professional societies we have

i think they have learned its the short route to status and connections. Its a facade and has been for the guys that went this route for years also

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my experience as well, don't matter what she does, woman tend to think if they miss a day of work all is well, when I know full well if I miss a day I will have to do the work of the day I missed plus the normal workload, so I really can't do a call a day off or sick day, plus serious I can't remember the last time I was sick enough I couldn't leave the bed, never did actually
I don’t know about that my guy
Maybe our economic/social landscapes are different but here in the SoCal area the few chicks I have dealt in the last couple years will panic if they even clock in late to work let alone ditch a shift.
They even get all serious when you swing the idea of them calling off like if their boss will spank em naked with a wet belt punishing em middle eastern style
You can see in their face how that job is her #1 priority in life and if they get a slight promotion/raise they get all happy like if they are going to have a baby.
Real sh1t, its an own brand of humor

Now where would you be in the pecking order if you really like the chick ?

back during the early peak of covid, a girl (works as a TSA agent at the airport scanning luggage/passengers) who I was messin with that I kinda liked asked me for a ride to work one morning after spending the night and I straight up told her
“ if you die your employer will have your job posted before you are buried.
Remember that on when making work/life choices”
For the first 2 minutes of the car ride she quietly went on a thinking voyage but she never listened and now she is all depressed because she can’t find a good man.
I’m not throwing them no life raft

Last edited:

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a record amount of people out of work due to anxiety/depression.

Sigmapocalypse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply a product of modern societies breakdown. The loss of community and the ordained glory of individualism and living for yourself where your happiness is the only thing that matters. Also being plugged into the matrix and rat race. The adding of a second class of taxable citizen.

Devolution of the nuclear family in a world that worships mammon. Money clout and narcissistic fame is what everyone is chasing in these last days. The love of self and indoctrination in self worship is pushing this. We have all been sold a bill of goods. Men are checking out of the system, women are indoctrinating into it.