Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women these days..

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read a little bit on female dating strategy these days, when we had insane discussions here with a member who exposed Sosuave there.

Came over this thread...

https://www.thefemaledatingstrategy...to-a-vasectomy-first?origin=member_posts_page

What baffled me the most, was the comment section. Not a single member posted something against it.

I've never read something disgusting like that on any mens forum.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, can't blame the woman...the man got married to this wacko, and then had a vasectomy, so he must have mush for brains.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do not care about cucking their husbands if they've lost attraction for them.

Also, women who have lost attraction for their husbands are vicious. It's actually more difficult for a man with a vasectomy to get into a long term relationship because a lot of women want babies still. For men seeking some sort of longer term interaction, it is best not to get a vasectomy so you can tell a woman that you're open to having children, even if you are not planning on them. You're not lying when you do it this way, but you're going to have to be more careful and use condoms all the time.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think women these days are bad, wait until tomorrow.

The world may end before they correct their behavior.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean... this seems like a joke though??? Either way, my ****ed up sense of humor just kind of laughed at the absurdity of it. We are ****ed lol

logicallefty

Reaction score
Nothing like this surprises me anymore. Lucky for her she is protected by society in the USA. I'd like to see her pull this in Iran, Syria, Yemen, and some others. Be the last thing she ever did.

M

member160292

Gaslighting. The original image is most likely a stock photo if someone took the time to reverse image it.

OP, you follow clown world on twitter?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant be real..this woman will get so much backlash for the ret of her life..although the thought process is very real.
I've read a little bit on female dating strategy these days, when we had insane discussions here with a member who exposed Sosuave there.

Came over this thread...

https://www.thefemaledatingstrategy...to-a-vasectomy-first?origin=member_posts_page

What baffled me the most, was the comment section. Not a single member posted something against it.

I've never read something disgusting like that on any mens forum.
That was a truly horrible woman. Scariest thing was how she trojan horsed her self into the forum, making men stumble over each other to give her validation. Lord knows with hiw many women I say down while I was completely oblivious how viscous they can be, all the while I 100%believed in Disney fantasies.

The lesson is; NEVER let a woman talk you into anything! Or ar least, be paranoid enough to see it from multiple different angles.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, can't blame the woman...the man got married to this wacko, and then had a vasectomy, so he must have mush for brains.
He was right for having a vasectomy.

It will stop him being financially responsible for that child.

Unfortunately this crazy woman is probably going to have her hand in his pocket for a long time.